Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

So few fucked so many, says all we need to know about human nature. This country has perfectly divided and conquered the populus, to the point people getting killed for their opinions, whether about masks or abortion or whatever.... Saw it coming a mile away, saw it coming in the late 80s clear as a bright sun in a blue sky, but people only cared about bullshit, like when you throw crumbs to pigeons, and now they are all fucked. And the few keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    So few fucked so many, says all we need to know about human nature. This country has perfectly divided and conquered the populus, to the point people getting killed for their opinions, whether about masks or abortion or whatever.... Saw it coming a mile away, saw it coming in the late 80s clear as a bright sun in a blue sky, but people only cared about bullshit, like when you throw crumbs to pigeons, and now they are all fucked. And the few keep laughing all the way to the bank.
    I'm repeating myself, but I was one of the few African-Americans who did not want to see Obama elected. Not just his race would expose divide, but something deeper than race; ideology.
    To me, he was limited in what he could do because he accepted the nominee from a committee. Democratic National Committee, not the nominee of the people.
    Shit, I still don't know how each party nominates their president be it Debbie Wasserman her replacement. They didnt ask me. Did they ask you who YOU wanted to run the DNC? Even if Donald was sane, wanted what was best- shit, he accepted a nominee from a committee that seems to have similar aspirations; Obama took in Clinton alumni, wall street alumni, The Donald took in Bush alumni, wall street alumni- they have perfected the divide too well, it seems many of us today prefer it. @johnsebastianmiran came out with some Mr. Miyagi wax on wax off knowledge, I didn't know how clean those blows were till I read it a 2nd time!
    never has so much sense been made with so few words said, wax on boxing bro...wax on...

Last edited by SlimTrae; 09-25-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I'm repeating myself, but I was one of the few African-Americans who did not want to see Obama elected. Not just his race would expose divide, but something deeper than race; ideology.
    To me, he was limited in what he could do because he accepted the nominee from a committee. Democratic National Committee, not the nominee of the people.
    Shit, I still don't know how each party nominates their president be it Debbie Wasserman her replacement. They didnt ask me. Did they ask you who YOU wanted to run the DNC? Even if Donald was sane, wanted what was best- shit, he accepted a nominee from a committee that seems to have similar aspirations; Obama took in Clinton alumni, wall street alumni, The Donald took in Bush alumni, wall street alumni- they have perfected the divide too well, it seems many of us today prefer it. @johnsebastianmiran came out with some Mr. Miyagi wax on wax off knowledge, I didn't know how clean those blows were till I read it a 2nd time!
    never has so much sense been made with so few words said, wax on boxing bro...wax on...

Amen Bro. amen!

Thread Information