Fan film on arguably the most unlikely comeback ever in sports.

Details of Foreman's career that aren't commonly discussed;

Foreman has said he was hurt by Ali's punches in the rumble in the jungle, he has also gone on record saying Ali's punches didn't hurt, so he has contradicted himself.

When Foreman lost to Jimmy Young, Young fought as much like a soccer player as a boxer. He initiated several clinches so that he could create distance between him and George, then after initiating the clinches he would complain to the ref that Foreman was skirting the rules.

Foreman almost flew off the deep end after the loss to Jimmy Young. Friends and family were concerned about his mental health. His publicist said he was "off his rocker" which is quite an unusual thing for a publicist to say.

At around 320 pounds and after 10 years of no boxing training, Foreman called out prime Mike Tyson (I'm sure most know that but it's still amusing).

Michael Moorer fought like a tactical dunce against Foreman, seemingly caught in two minds as to what was the best strategy to employ.

If you look at some of Gil Clancy's quotes during the fight;

"I'm surprised Moorer isn't moving there he's fencing with George"

"Again Moorer is fencing with a bigger man"

"Moorer needs to counter more or take risks with his left hand, George has taken more risks with his right hand than Moorer has with his left"

Lampley:

"I think he thinks he's gonna knock him out and he's gonna do it by standing right in front of him"

"I think he thinks he's taken Foreman's power and it's not gonna hurt him, that could be a big mistake"

Drawing a diagram from those words it's not that unlikely that the way the fight played out Foreman managed to land a big punch though it was unlikely.