Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    For Trump it was one more trophy on the mantle. Shit named after me... check. My own reality TV show... check. Former model wife... check. Becoming President... check.
    So true.........AND........

he can really market his ass off as ex-Prez with all kinds of appearances and business deals and connexions he's making now around the world (Saudi, etc.) I bet the whole fucking thing about Trump running was to just boost his income and his kids' incomes.

If he gave a fuck about Americans, he wouldve declared a mask mandate in March, like EVERY OTHER FUCKING COUNTRY ON EARTH. But oh no, Americans have to be different, defiant, muh freedom, etc.... and Trump just egged that on, he just encouraged that bullshit, never to this day saying people MUST wear a mask.

What a piece of shit. Thats why America now has 7, 500,000 cases and 211,000 deaths. No country on Earth even comes close.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Must be tired of being a two time 2nd place POTUS . I'd honestly throw my enthusiasm and full commitment behind a bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal before I completely lined up for Biden. But Trump no longer even makes the table so. Tis is the system we're in

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Must be tired of being a two time 2nd place POTUS . I'd honestly throw my enthusiasm and full commitment behind a bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal before I completely lined up for Biden. But Trump no longer even makes the table so. Tis is the system we're in
    With syrup? Tons of breakfast references lately, you must really have an appetite. I couldnt ever vote for Biden. Its not possible. He's like a Weetabix thats been in warm milk for 40 minutes. (ha! another breakfast ref)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama dropped more bombs than Bush and go the Peace Prize.
    He dropped more than 26000 in ONE year alone!!!
    When he took power the US was in 2 wars. While in power he got involved in 5 more.
    He caused a Genocide in Yemen and completely destroyed the most prosperous country in Africa - Libya.
    He's a war criminal.

Now, what's Trump done that's made him less deserving?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok..... here we go again.

The ol' "Well, Obama was worse" line of defense.

I seriously need to pre-program the following response, so I don't have to type it out all the time... just press a button and done.

Anything Obama may or may not have done doesn't change the facts about Trump. Obama is no longer President. Trump is. If it were Obama under discussion, we'd discuss Obama. But it's not.

I guess it was for good reason that "It's Obama's fault" memes came out shortly after Trump took office. It quickly became the main "go-to" for Trump... and has been the slogan of Trumpers ever since.

So the logic here being... if I may presume... that even though Trump has encouraged and fueled the most divisive U.S. in recent history, including all the violence that has come with it... even though Trump's racist and exclusionist rhetoric has driven nut jobs to commit mass murders... Trump still deserves the Nobel Peace Prize because (cough) they gave it to Obama??

I just want to make sure I understand that logic because to me... it's just perpetuating the trashing of the award to the point that it's as worthless as Canelo's Franchise Champion belt.

You might as well pay $50 at a trophy shop and have a Nobel Peace Prize made out to your name.

But hey..... whatever floats your boat.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I definitely did not see in any way shape or form how Obama should have received that prize. THAT was perhaps the biggest joke I have seen in many many years regarding that well respected award that used to mean something.

But as far as Trump getting awarded the prize that is just about as big of a joke to me and I don't see how Obama's undeserved Nobel Peace prize in any way makes an argument for going ahead and awarding Trump that same prize

Donald Trump is friends with Saudi Arabia and turkey.... Just based off that alone how can he get the Nobel Peace prize?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Spicoli nailed it with the always the bridesmaid never the bride thing. You do not have to be for Biden to see the massive hypocrisy of Trump. Just like you would not have had to have made excuses for Dronebama to criticize Trump.

At this point though if you still defending Trump in the US or Johnson in the UK, you are supporting the most blatantly corrupt, dishonest and traitorous leaders ever to lead each country.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I definitely did not see in any way shape or form how Obama should have received that prize. THAT was perhaps the biggest joke I have seen in many many years regarding that well respected award that used to mean something.

But as far as Trump getting awarded the prize that is just about as big of a joke to me and I don't see how Obama's undeserved Nobel Peace prize in any way makes an argument for going ahead and awarding Trump that same prize

Donald Trump is friends with Saudi Arabia and turkey.... Just based off that alone how can he get the Nobel Peace prize?

Obama's award was widely criticized, and justly so. But the tired old argument of "well if so-and-so did it so can I" is childish at best. You don't continue to tarnish what to begin with is a fuzzy award with less than clear criteria and subject to political influences.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok..... here we go again.

The ol' "Well, Obama was worse" line of defense.

I seriously need to pre-program the following response, so I don't have to type it out all the time... just press a button and done.

Anything Obama may or may not have done doesn't change the facts about Trump. Obama is no longer President. Trump is. If it were Obama under discussion, we'd discuss Obama. But it's not.

I guess it was for good reason that "It's Obama's fault" memes came out shortly after Trump took office. It quickly became the main "go-to" for Trump... and has been the slogan of Trumpers ever since.

So the logic here being... if I may presume... that even though Trump has encouraged and fueled the most divisive U.S. in recent history, including all the violence that has come with it... even though Trump's racist and exclusionist rhetoric has driven nut jobs to commit mass murders... Trump still deserves the Nobel Peace Prize because (cough) they gave it to Obama??

I just want to make sure I understand that logic because to me... it's just perpetuating the trashing of the award to the point that it's as worthless as Canelo's Franchise Champion belt.

You might as well pay $50 at a trophy shop and have a Nobel Peace Prize made out to your name.

But hey..... whatever floats your boat.
    Just demonstrating that the award obviously has fuck all to do with peace.
    And that Obama (as well as Trump) was a terrible president.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information