Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Did Kamala Harris just guarantee a LOSS? Sacrilege against Hinduism during Navratri!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Did Kamala Harris just guarantee a LOSS? Sacrilege against Hinduism during Navratri!

Harris is portrayed as Maa Durga ? "Navratri is LIT" ? Biden is the lion and Trump is the demon that Durga beheads ?

We are in the 3rd Day of Navratri 2020, and .............. and .......................

****THIS WAS THE ERROR THAT WILL COST THEM THE ELECTION*****

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/78764416.cms

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1180533.html

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did Kamala Harris just guarantee a LOSS? Sacrilege against Hinduism during Navra

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did Kamala Harris just guarantee a LOSS? Sacrilege against Hinduism during Navra

Demo's just guaranteed a loss - right when Don was shooting himself in the foot calling Fauci an idiot....

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Surely people can't lay the blame for what her naive niece tweeted on Harris?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

true, but they will in this country, because over here everything is shallow and superficial and quickly-concluded drivel.. fast food facts, alternative facts, and meth

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you can get shit to stick in this country, you cannot shake the association. Been like that since the Nixon-Kennedy "sound-bite" debate in 1960.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    true, but they will in this country, because over here everything is shallow and superficial and quickly-concluded drivel.. fast food facts, alternative facts, and meth
    Hindus make up maybe 1% of the population of the United States. Biden & Harris will lose, but this bullshit ain't the reason why.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hindus make up maybe 1% of the population of the United States. Biden & Harris will lose, but this bullshit ain't the reason why.
    1. Maybe 1%, but this kind of stuff is insulting to other deeply religious people also, so we'll have a wider effect beyond just the Hindus

2. An election can be lost by a fraction of a percent

El Kabong Guest

1. Maybe 1%, but this kind of stuff is insulting to other deeply religious people also, so we'll have a wider effect beyond just the Hindus

If it was damning then Trump's campaign would hammer her on it. It's not so they're focusing on how fucking dreadful she was as a DA

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True she has done much worse things than that and since her niece did it you can't really pin it on her

Last night we went to Dollar General to get a few gallons of spring water and a Biden supporter was standing practically in front of the door with a cardboard sign saying "Keep California out of Texas - Vote Joe!" As we went in he said "asshole!" to me, so I turned and said "why am I an asshole?" And he said "your shirt says it all".

It was then I looked down and realized I had on a t-shirt I usually wear for jogging only as it is rather old and tattered, but it does clearly say "California" since I bought it in Thai Town in Los Angeles last year.

I didn't bother telling him that I'm not from California but I did say that it was just a shirt and that he needs to take a chill pill.

so yeah the tensions are mounting around here I noticed and the next ten days should be a real s*** show

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it was damning then Trump's campaign would hammer her on it. It's not so they're focusing on how fucking dreadful she was as a DA
    As opposed to how wonderful Trump has been as a president? Ha! It's just nuts the knots people are willing to tie themselves up in to condemn the opposition rather than those in power. Here Johnsons bigoted intolerance is ignored just like Trumps, and yet the antisemitism card was used routinely against a life activist against racism in Corbyn.

These things have real consequences (and I am not talking about supposed blasphemy) in that the denial of things like hate crime existing just empowers those persecuting and attacking minority groups.
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-21-2020 at 09:17 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True she has done much worse things than that and since her niece did it you can't really pin it on her

Last night we went to Dollar General to get a few gallons of spring water and a Biden supporter was standing practically in front of the door with a cardboard sign saying "Keep California out of Texas - Vote Joe!" As we went in he said "asshole!" to me, so I turned and said "why am I an asshole?" And he said "your shirt says it all".

It was then I looked down and realized I had on a t-shirt I usually wear for jogging only as it is rather old and tattered, but it does clearly say "California" since I bought it in Thai Town in Los Angeles last year.

I didn't bother telling him that I'm not from California but I did say that it was just a shirt and that he needs to take a chill pill.

so yeah the tensions are mounting around here I noticed and the next ten days should be a real s*** show
    What a complete prick. Is that just a Texas thing then or is California short hand for a specific mind set or something?

Its weird because for most of Europe and certainly in the UK what you folks would call 'liberals' and Indeed the Democrats would be seen as neo Liberal right of centre and not really left wing at all. The closest I have seen to a lefty on the mainstream stage over there was Bernie.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

People in states surrounding California are tired of Californians moving into their state and bringing their politics with them. In my state we've got similar issues but from people from the Northeast. People leave California & the Northeast due to how expensive it is to live there and the other problems their political choices bring....and then they bring with them everything they thought they were leaving behind.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First of all it's weird to see a Biden supporter in Texas..... That's really an exaggeration because this county I live in Dallas county is turning very blue and liberal over the past couple of years because it's true a lot of people from California and New York have moved here and also from Chicago.....

I don't get why the Biden supporter would have a problem with my California shirt. He should have been glad to see it if he was a Biden supporter

That's why I'm saying this whole thing is really ratcheting up in this country and there's a lot of confusion about who supports who and the next 10 days are going to be a real interesting time

Thread Information