3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd's chin part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    get off the knockdown crap...it was a balance shot...you judah people keep saying it like he hurt mayweather and put him down it was a balance shot...
    And yet you Zab haters call the say that Zab has a glass ja wbecause Cory Spinks more or less did the same thing with balance
    DAMN STRAIGHT, the cory spinks thing was a balance shot, and ZAB RESPONDED WITH A REAL DEAL KD, AND WAS THEN ROBBED BY 3 JUDGES,

but they gotta say he was put down and then complain when equal opportuninty is employed and its pointed out thet ZAB JUDAH IS THE FIRST MAN TO DROP PBF!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    get off the knockdown crap...it was a balance shot...you judah people keep saying it like he hurt mayweather and put him down it was a balance shot...
    And yet you Zab haters call the say that Zab has a glass ja wbecause Cory Spinks more or less did the same thing with balance
    DAMN STRAIGHT, the cory spinks thing was a balance shot, and ZAB RESPONDED WITH A REAL DEAL KD, AND WAS THEN ROBBED BY 3 JUDGES,

but they gotta say he was put down and then complain when equal opportuninty is employed and its pointed out thet ZAB JUDAH IS THE FIRST MAN TO DROP PBF!!!
    actually PBf has been down before against hernadez his glove touched the canvas and they gave him an eight count....so it pretty much the same...but so what give Zab the knockdown...and maybe the scores would have been closer but that makes him look even worse because he's so corny and weak that he couldn't beat a guy he knocked down early in a fight....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

was he dropped or did he take a knee?

in cottotland thats a stoppage btw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

his glove touched the canvas...so they called it a knockdown...like in the judah fight

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all i know is the first 4 rounds were the happiest moments of my life...

then fucking judah stops throwing punches

MAYWEATHER DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO REMATCH ZAB W/O WINNINGS IF GRANT MADE HIM SOME GLOVES THAT HAD EVEN MORE PADDING ON THE KNUCKLES PACKED IN THIGHT ENOUGH TO NOT BE GIGANTIC

people gotta stop pretending he wears winnings soley because the help his girly fucking hands

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

then F****** judah stops throwing punches

MAYWEATHER DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO REMATCH ZAB W/O WINNINGS IF GRANT MADE HIM SOME GLOVES THAT HAD EVEN MORE PADDING ON THE KNUCKLES PACKED IN THIGHT ENOUGH TO NOT BE GIGANTIC

people gotta stop pretending he wears winnings soley because the help his girly F****** hands
    I understand your anger, but how did the gloves help? They weren't heavier to make Floyd's punches harder, or Zab would have got KOd. They didn't help with defense,because Zab was landing in the first few rounds. So why the backlash against the gloves?

I was impressed with Zab at first. Then I wasn't. Not because of the low blow{that was an act of desperation}, but because he didn't make any adjustments. He did the same double jab, and the 1-2, the whole fight! Floyd made adjustments, and timed Zab. Floyd, IMO, beat him convincingly. Not because he is quicker or stronger, but because he is smarter. And, it may not be because he is smarter, it may be because Zab is "broke", and can't afford another loss, and don't want to lose to his rival, therefore he is desparate, and not thinking straight{therefore, the lowblow when all else fails}.

Just a thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all this crap about ZAb..i think that people that actually picked Zab are happy that he went the distance so they feel as if he deserves a rematch...crying about the gloves..they were both 8oz gloves...mayweather wore them in his last five fights so i don't think he really cared about judah hitting him...And to say Zab stop puching is inaccurate because he actually threw more punches than PBF...

as far as the gloves go for protecting PBF...maybe Zab should have worn them against...PBF,Baldomir,spinks, and wore twice the size against KT because whew...any other excuses...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor

people gotta stop pretending he wears winnings soley because the help his girly F****** hands
    I understand your anger, but how did the gloves help? They weren't heavier to make Floyd's punches harder, or Zab would have got KOd. They didn't help with defense,because Zab was landing in the first few rounds. So why the backlash against the gloves?

I was impressed with Zab at first. Then I wasn't. Not because of the low blow{that was an act of desperation}, but because he didn't make any adjustments. He did the same double jab, and the 1-2, the whole fight! Floyd made adjustments, and timed Zab. Floyd, IMO, beat him convincingly. Not because he is quicker or stronger, but because he is smarter. And, it may not be because he is smarter, it may be because Zab is "broke", and can't afford another loss, and don't want to lose to his rival, therefore he is desparate, and not thinking straight{therefore, the lowblow when all else fails}.

Just a thought.
    they DID help with defense, PBF was just scared the first few rounds, and had troble concentrating, im done complaining about the gloves, cuz PBF knows why he wears winnings, and so do i,

i do think judah would crush him in a rematch, he would go for a KO straight up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a thought.
    they DID help with defense, PBF was just scared the first few rounds, and had troble concentrating, im done complaining about the gloves, cuz PBF knows why he wears winnings, and so do i,

He wears them because they're legal and provide extra protection for his brittle hands...he's worn them for the last 5 or 6 fights..and let's entertain the dumb shat for a moment. Say PBF did wear them for "extra protection because he was scared", if they are legal what's wrong with that? Why didn't judah wear them? And let's say PBF does respect Judah's punching power, and wore the gloves for protection, wouldn't that make him smart and Judah dumb for not doing the same thing...it was him that was swollen at the end of the night from PBF's big soft gloves...you should be happy he didn't wear the puncher's gloves because judah would have gotten stopped... Everytime those who pick JudAH come up with an excuse you dimish his efforts..he cam in with a gmae plan it just wasn't good enough...he got beat i had it 117-111...and he looked like he got beat up...so leave it alone stop being mad, dissappointed, whatever ....they are two other "beat PBF" hopefulls you can bet on....Hatton and Margarito....although margarito will be torn up...i'd go with Hatton if I were you..because he's actuallly beaten someone...Margarito hasn't done shat but adopt a fan club that doesn't have any real reason why he's deserving of a shot at PBF...or the money for that reason...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You say who has Hatton fought apart from Tyzsu, well Tyzsu is better than anything Floyd has beat in his career.

I agree overall Pbf has fought better compitition but Hatton has not had the chance hense the reason he is coming to the States, but Hatton has proved that he is more than capable of being a serious contender against anyone around 140-147 by beating the formidable KT.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a thought.

He wears them because they're legal and provide extra protection for his brittle hands...he's worn them for the last 5 or 6 fights..and let's entertain the dumb shat for a moment. Say PBF did wear them for "extra protection because he was scared", if they are legal what's wrong with that? Why didn't judah wear them? And let's say PBF does respect Judah's punching power, and wore the gloves for protection, wouldn't that make him smart and Judah dumb for not doing the same thing...it was him that was swollen at the end of the night from PBF's big soft gloves...you should be happy he didn't wear the puncher's gloves because judah would have gotten stopped... Everytime those who pick JudAH come up with an excuse you dimish his efforts..he cam in with a gmae plan it just wasn't good enough...he got beat i had it 117-111...and he looked like he got beat up...so leave it alone stop being mad, dissappointed, whatever ....they are two other "beat PBF" hopefulls you can bet on....Hatton and Margarito....although margarito will be torn up...i'd go with Hatton if I were you..because he's actuallly beaten someone...Margarito hasn't done shat but adopt a fan club that doesn't have any real reason why he's deserving of a shot at PBF...or the money for that reason...
    if PBF wore reyes he would have been KOd

i understand he says the winnings are cuz his hands are weak, but why does he need padding on the sides of his hands?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Yeah well I still think Hatton's punches are different than Zab's. I think Hatton is the main guy PBF needs to fight to prove he's #1, I mean if Ricky is #2 then let's see how much better he is. I also think Margarito is a little bitch, he fights at 147 because at 5'11 and hard as he hits he can't handle 154!
    Santos was superb that night though mate. You can't say he's a bitch cos he doesn't fight at 154!
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

his glove touched the canvas...so they called it a knockdown...like in the judah fight
    that was different. he hit Hernandez and then bent over in so much pain because of his hands that his glove touched the canvas, but Hernandez didn't hit him to cause it, he hit Hernandez to cause it

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this glove business is just getting annoying....both fighters wore gloves that were legal and above board. no fighter complained beforehand about the gloves and so i really dont see the argument. give it a rest. its getting tiresome...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    Mayweather WAS knocked down in that fight
    It was balance not getting hurt... Judah was almost as fast as him so he was able to counter in a situation when almost nobody else would be able to.

Thread Information