Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd's chin part 2

Well, all you haters see that Floyd CAN take a punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd's chin part 2

Havent seen the fight but heard he took some serious punches VERY well indeed.

El Kabong Guest

Yeah well I still think Hatton's punches are different than Zab's. I think Hatton is the main guy PBF needs to fight to prove he's #1, I mean if Ricky is #2 then let's see how much better he is. I also think Margarito is a little bitch, he fights at 147 because at 5'11 and hard as he hits he can't handle 154!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JUDAH WOPULD HAVE KOd PBF IF HE TREW MORE PUNCHES, HATTON I NOW BELIEVE WOULD BEAT PBF, ALSO, MAYWEATHER NOT ONLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DQd, BUT WAS KNOCKED DOWN AND WORE WINNINGS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather WAS knocked down in that fight
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    #100 CC 4 KEEPIN IT REAL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

get off the knockdown crap...it was a balance shot...you judah people keep saying it like he hurt mayweather and put him down it was a balance shot...and mayweather's glove touched the ground...so what...even if that crap was scored a knockdown...116-112,117-111-119-109 would have been 114-113,115-112,117-110, still a UD for PBF so get off that crap..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Yeah well I still think Hatton's punches are different than Zab's. I think Hatton is the main guy PBF needs to fight to prove he's #1, I mean if Ricky is #2 then let's see how much better he is. I also think Margarito is a little bitch, he fights at 147 because at 5'11 and hard as he hits he can't handle 154!
    What do you mean he has to prove he's No 1 by beating hatton? yeah I think they should fight, but Floyd has already enough to be lable p4p #1..I mean who has hatton beaten other than KT? Doesn't he need to be proving that he's at least number 2#..and i totally agree with you about Tony...been a 147 all his life and can't handle 154, but waiting on a fight with a guy who started at 130 and only been at 147 for 3 fights (PBF)...Margarito is a bytch....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    get off the knockdown crap...it was a balance shot...you judah people keep saying it like he hurt mayweather and put him down it was a balance shot...and mayweather's glove touched the ground...so what...even if that crap was scored a knockdown...116-112,117-111-119-109 would have been 114-113,115-112,117-110, still a UD for PBF so get off that crap..
    What do you mean he has to prove he's No 1 by beating hatton? yeah I think they should fight, but Floyd has already enough to be lable p4p #1..I mean who has hatton beaten other than KT? Doesn't he need to be proving that he's at least number 2#..and i totally agree with you about Tony...been a 147 all his life and can't handle 154, but waiting on a fight with a guy who started at 130 and only been at 147 for 3 fights (PBF)...Margarito is a bytch....
    If you know the rules of boxing you would know that if a fighters goes down on a punch reguardless of balance it is scored as a knockdown. His glove touched and that is concidered going down in the rulebook. I dont make the rules. Watch the replaythere is a clean punch. So what if he still lost, the scores should still be right.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you know the rules of boxing you would know that if a fighters goes down on a punch reguardless of balance it is scored as a knockdown. His glove touched and that is concidered going down in the rulebook. I dont make the rules. Watch the replaythere is a clean punch. So what if he still lost, the scores should still be right.
    yeah it could have been scored a knockdown so what...you want to the scores to be right for the sake of saying it was closer...when it wasn't really that close..i guess that made mayorga feel better too against tito...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with this post. PBF definitely showed he takes a good shot. Lets put to rest all the talk about his untested chin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    JUDAH WOPULD HAVE KOd PBF IF HE TREW MORE PUNCHES, HATTON I NOW BELIEVE WOULD BEAT PBF, ALSO, MAYWEATHER NOT ONLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DQd, BUT WAS KNOCKED DOWN AND WORE WINNINGS
    Knockdown? Yes. Was he hurt, ever? No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was off balance, but I agree it was a knockdown, but not because of being hurt on that one. However that right hook stunned him in the 4th.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    He was off balance, but I agree it was a knockdown, but not because of being hurt on that one. However that right hook stunned him in the 4th.
    Yes. Zab rocked him, but never had him in serious trouble. On the other hand, Floyd wore him down rnds 5-10 with body shots that had Zab fighting defensive, and was doing alot more damage than Zab did in the whole fight. Then, Zab gets desparate, not wanting to get KOd again, and you know the rest.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think he realized at the end of the 12th he had fucked up bad for trying to taunt,

AND WE ALL KNOW the ONLY reason he pulled that shit in the 12th was so he could be like

"i was trying to KO him"

BS he ran like a bitch and kept his hands up while "taunting"

thats one thing he is NOT good at, taunting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

get off the knockdown crap...it was a balance shot...you judah people keep saying it like he hurt mayweather and put him down it was a balance shot...
    And yet you Zab haters call the say that Zab has a glass ja wbecause Cory Spinks more or less did the same thing with balance

Thread Information