Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Junk food or cigarettes or anything that is really harmful should be taxed out of existence
Fan of black markets are ya?
What a condescending naive pile of shite. The market we have right now and that you support is corrupt. You prop up corruption, you support corruption, you are not just tainted but stained by that corruption. It stunts you and kills competition.

I smoked for years and loved it but the tobacco industry is morally indefensible. This whole thread is mental. People more worried about attacking the taxing of fags than us all living with the lethal results.

How many of us have not had a relative die as a direct result of smoking? I will never forget my Grandad slowly drowning in the last days of his life begging all his grandkids not to smoke.

The tobacco industry paid off those running the mainstream controlled market. The global market. The US and UK were always run by the most globalists of corporations and their sycophantic supporters are now crying about black markers as though they inhabit the moral high ground?

GTFO of here.