Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sometimes the hypocrisy still shocks me

This thread was actually more about taxation and lies rather than tobacco. Sure tobacco is bad but now states are rushing to legalize recreational weed. Weed has more tar than tobacco, I think it’s tar might be another thing. So if all this shit is really about health why make legal another plant you burn and smoke? How about the guy coming down the road towards me who just smoked weed? I’d feel safer if he has just smoked tobacco. Shit second hand smoke? Looks at all electronic shit that beams through are body everyday. Someone told me 5g causes covid but I’m not sure 5g is even out yet.

El Kabong Guest

My favorite is this part...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Eric Garner is apparently some guy choked by a Policeman in your country. What has that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that even if you don't smoke you might get choked to death by a copper or something.
    That right there is SOLID GOLD.....and then you call ME dense oh man that is funny

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    My favorite is this part...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Eric Garner is apparently some guy choked by a Policeman in your country. What has that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that even if you don't smoke you might get choked to death by a copper or something.
    That right there is SOLID GOLD.....and then you call ME dense oh man that is funny

No, the best part was your rep comment

"This is a great look for you. Push it to the limit Beanz, go on"

You seriously think that i am somehow confirming you deluded fantasies of me being some unhinged lunatic for daring to call out some clueless lad like you out on your well rehearsed bullshit?

How would i know who Eric Garner is not being from the States?

What is telling is much like the death of kids you find it an acceptable subject for humour or extracting some kind of personal vindication from. Pretty damning stuff there to be honest. I made the mistake of thinking you had morals and some kind of common decency of things that you would not just use to be proved right and it turns out i was wrong.

Like Trump absolutely NOTHING is beneath you.

What are you suggesting with Garner?

That him selling untaxed fags is some kind of mitigating factor in him being executed? That the fact i hadn't hear of him but had heard of George Floyd somehow invalidates me? Invalidated my argument? The left? Either death?

Come on wipe the smirk of your face and enlighten me.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No, the best part was your rep comment

"This is a great look for you. Push it to the limit Beanz, go on"

You seriously think that i am somehow confirming you deluded fantasies of me being some unhinged lunatic for daring to call out some clueless lad like you out on your well rehearsed bullshit?

How would i know who Eric Garner is not being from the States?

What is telling is much like the death of kids you find it an acceptable subject for humour or extracting some kind of personal vindication from. Pretty damning stuff there to be honest. I made the mistake of thinking you had morals and some kind of common decency of things that you would not just use to be proved right and it turns out i was wrong.

Like Trump absolutely NOTHING is beneath you.

What are you suggesting with Garner?

That him selling untaxed fags is some kind of mitigating factor in him being executed? That the fact i hadn't hear of him but had heard of George Floyd somehow invalidates me? Invalidated my argument? The left? Either death?

Come on wipe the smirk of your face and enlighten me.
    I'm giving you encouragement Beanz.

I don't fantasize about you being "some unhinged lunatic" your immediate response to my very mundane first post in this thread was no fantasy. Well rehearsed? No, my bullshit is very much on the fly.

There's a thing called "The Interwebs"....I'm sorry I laid the monumental task of asking Google at your feet.

Ah yes, you're Benevolent Dictator for Life of the Moral Highground Beanz! Nobody out morals Beanz! He is MOST MORAL!

Eric Garner sold loose cigarettes and avoided paying Draconian taxes on the cigarettes....well the Mayor of NYC wanted that tax money and he got the cops to crack down and poor Mr. Garner wound up dead due ot a heart attack he had while struggling against the police. That system is EXACTLY what Brockton is advocating "Junk food or cigarettes or anything that is really harmful should be taxed out of existence"....well there's 1 victim of the policy Brockton thinks will save lives. No telling who else has been arrested or given tickets/citations for this bullshit and all it winds up doing is costing the government more money than they'd get in these heavy taxes AND ruining people's lives and taking away freedoms. If someone wants to have a cigarette these days they know what the hell will happen to them, but that's not good enough pay the extra taxes, watch the stupid ass commercials, harass the people so they can't smoke anywhere not in their cars, not in their houses, not anywhere....I say this as a person who has lost family to cancer (which they got from smoking) I say this as a person who will have a cigar on occasion (maybe 2 a year)...let the smokers be, they'll find a damn way to smoke whether you like it or not.

And at the end of this, you won't be "enlightened" you won't attempt to understand my point, you'll just double down on your own stance still think I'm horrible and continue bickering. This is why I gave you some encouragement because it seems like a lot of work given that on the other hand you could have used Google to figure out Eric Garner was avoiding heavy taxation and probably enjoyed a cig himself and he wound up dead from avoiding the same exact thing Brockton touted in the exact manner I said would occur if the heaviest of taxation was leveled at getting people to quit smoking.....but again you apparently find it easier to be put out with me, enjoy

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts.

So now you are suggesting that being an entrepreneur should be punishable by death. No wonder you hate me being self employed.

Eric Garner did not wind up dead from avoid heavy taxation, he wound up dead because he was killed by a racist white cop.

This is just another example of you making excuses for a racist murderer and blaming the victim. You have done this multiple times to the point where i try hard not to be so dead to your refusal to learn that it doesn't surprise me. That is now virtually impossible.

It is not about me being more moral than you or holding you to some impossible standard. It is about me hoping against all reason that you could at least hit the basic ground state of being outraged by someone being killed for the colour of their skin instead of blaming the dead victim and then making jokes about it.

But even that is too much for you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what a stretch to say Graner wound up dead because of taxing cigs. Wow. Bit of a reach there El K. It was the cops not the taxation that killed Garner. YOu can do better than that?

El Kabong Guest

So now you are suggesting that being an entrepreneur should be punishable by death. No wonder you hate me being self employed.
    Wooooo.... I am impressed by how badly you missed the point.

Not surprised at all though

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Wooooo.... I am impressed by how badly you missed the point.

Not surprised at all though

Bullshit and you know it. You even described Garner as such 'well there's 1 victim of the policy Brockton thinks will save lives'. Those are your words.

This is your whole schtick. Bow down to the man and then pretend that you are somehow fighting for freedom and rights. When somebody is killed by persons abusing positions of power, you then 100% of the time blame the victim. And you have the arrogance to call me and anyone else not being such a suck up and supporter of a corrupt system and questioning it 'cowards'?

You are just a cog. A supporter of the Status Quo pretending like Trump to be an outsider an advocate for change, whilst applauding the hypocrites who stand on other people's necks to get to where they are.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information