Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Actually you have repeatedly insulted them but for now lets focus on one thing

YOUR READING COMPREHENSION

POOR

Piss poor

What part of

"How many of us have not had a relative die as a direct result of smoking?"

Did you have trouble understanding. I mean if were not the actual sentence preceding relating the death of my Grandad, then maybe you could be given the benefit of the doub,t but it turns out that either

A. You are a cunt

B. You are a cunt with serious reading comprehension issues

The whole point is that it is completely not about me. This is something that will have affected everyone's family and you have to make it into some cry baby nonsense in which you are so offended by people being more honest and less virtue signalling than you that you try and pretend the problem lies with others and not you.

You are not good people after all it seems.

Eric Garner is apparently some guy choked by a Policeman in your country. What has that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that even if you don't smoke you might get choked to death by a copper or something.

Fucking hell you are not just dense you are a bit sick .
I know you've assumed I have insulted them....I've told you several times I don't care about them and yet it's always "My family my family my family"......we get it, you've got a GIANT family....fuck off with it. I've got a big family too, but I rarely ever bring them up here.

I read about your Grandad's death....I too have lost family members to cancer.... only my takeaway is that some people make personal choices to smoke even if they run the risk of any disease from emphysema to COPD to the big C CANCER......some people enjoy a cigarette, some enjoy other types of tobacco ....it's not up to YOU to deem what is or isn't available to them.

You can't force people to stop smoking via taxation, they find ways around that which is exactly what Eric Garner was doing. Why? Well because he could make some money and probably because he liked a smoke every so often.

You're emotionally unstable if my response of "like black markets do ya" brought forth that response from you.....fucking nutjob.
You don't get to tell me how to respond or dictate what to include in my posts. This is basic free speech stuff you dictatorial bag of shite.

There is nothing emotionally unstable in not being a fucking predictably turgid and easily led carbon copy alt right penny farthing riding soyboy.

How ridiculously over sensitive are you that me mentioning a family member can make you wet your pants in distress?

I get that being allergic to taxation you think that Unicorns provide the services you use and you believe everything is someone else's fault but the choices you are presenting are just another fabrication you have been sold.

People in our grandparents generation were lied to by a globalist system you are still defending. Still you think money is more important than people, from health care to the environment to immigration it is the bottom dollar that you are obsessed with.