Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  395
Dislikes Dislikes:  12
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Today In Biden Land

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Biden

BREAKING: Hunter Biden Says US Attorney’s Office In Delaware Is Investigating His ‘Tax Affairs
    https://breaking911.com/breaking-hun...s-tax-affairs/

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    [Oh he's not Lyle. Not mine either. Not in the traditional since of hey buddy can I buy ya a beer. No politician is your friend. That's not what they're there for but that's been lost over this Administration as it's turned into swooning boy band like worship. Checks and balances be damned. This shat makes Jim Jones blush and Erdogon hard. Simply put, Trump has proven himself not be a fan or supporter of democracy. He's actively working to circumvent and overturn the results of a free and so far proven..1-51 ?..fair democratic election process and result and to literally cast the votes of hundreds of thousands of Americans mute. That sincerely matters to me and it's no more complicated than that. On nothing more than word of mouth, gossip, 60 second sound clips, innuendo, accusations debunked charges, 1 direct invite to an enemy Nation to dirt search on a U.S citizen and as we're seeing quite a few Party head in office cowards refusing to speak truth to power and a healthy dose of a narcissistic superiority complex. I cannot say that about Biden nowhere close. You're ok with the tear down. I'm not. But for the record I'd still buy ya a beer. But this election, it's a wrap. The people have spoken and we move onto the next.
    Then your mind is made up and there's no point in my attempting to reason with you. Very well.
    Fair enough, you asked. I'm not exactly sure what I should be reasoning regarding this specific undertaking by Trump? This isn't some policy proposal or bill. Not some unqualified cabinet appointment or random Executive order #1001. You fail to see or appreciate that this is bigger than any party once again. This is actively attempting to overturn the votes of now millions of American citizens in order to retain power by a man and a couple dozen co harts due to an unfavorable outcome at the polls and now in the Courts. To undo and invalidate a legal election. I don't know that there is much wiggle room for one to 'come around' to that pov. It's bizzarro world that it has to be said more than once. I speak anti establishment as much as the next guy but what is being attempted at this moment in time is quite foul.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 12-10-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Why would the hate extend downballot? Why would Republican voters who couldn't stand Trump not vote for state and local GOP candidates but not Trump? This isn't a new phenomenon Lyle, ticket splitting has existed for as long as there have been two parties contesting elections. It happened to Trump in 2016 as well when he underperformed state and local GOP candidates in the 2016 election.

The alternative would be that Democrats managed to infiltrate every single congressional district in the country and add millions of fraudulent ballots even in deep red districts and states that would never vote Democratic to add millions of fraudulent votes for Biden, and do this completely undetected all under the noses of tens of thousands of GOP election officials and monitors and the national DHS department dedicated to making the election secure. But the millions of fraudulent ballots only helped Biden, not any other Democratic candidates. The fraudsters didn't want Democratic control of the Senate to allow Biden to get anything done and cast millions of fraudulent votes for Republican state and local candidates. You understand that all these votes are on the same ballot? Do you know how ballots work?

There are no definitive numbers about election demographics yet. Every election a load of bullshit is written based on exit polls that always turn out to be miles off. Trump probably gained a couple of points with Black and Hispanic voters but this was down to the economy continuing to improve over the past few years, nothing to do with anything Trump did. If a recession had hit when Trump took office he'd have lost a few points with minority voters.

Trump increasing his popular vote total is due to him turning out previously nonvoting voters who liked his racist white nationalist message. People who appreciated a man who "says what he thinks" and "doesn't talk like a regular politician" and all the other euphemisms people use. But Trump also disgusted liberals and moderate voters in a way more moderate GOP candidates don't which led to a wave of anti-Trump voting. Appealing to his scumbag white base drove up his numbers to levels never seen before and he really did turn out millions of new voters but the man and his rhetoric and his actions disgusted an even bigger number on the other side. Biden won despite being a poor candidate with no real message at all. He won because he wasn't Donald Trump.

Here's some reading for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-visual-guide

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/9342...=1607480020487
    Because typically Kirk....in the vast majority of elections in America when a Presidential candidate is not liked and their platform isn't liked they make it HARDER for others in their party to win elections and they don't typically increase their advantage in bell weather states in the process.

Shot: "There are no definitive numbers about election demographics yet." Chaser: "Trump increasing his popular vote total is due to him turning out previously nonvoting voters who liked his racist white nationalist message."....what exactly is the "white nationalist message" Trump espouses? Please do tell me Kirkland.

The Guardian? NPR? Why not send me a link to The Jacobin? Or your FAVORITE Mother Jones...why not send me those? They're just as reputable as the Guardian and NPR.
    Yes Lyle, don't read anything factual, just keep on parroting the most easily disprovable moronic garbage that you saw on youtube.

Once again, ticket splitting happens in every election to a greater or lesser degree. In both 2016 and 2020 millions of Republican voters couldn't stomach voting for Trump but voted for downballot GOP candidates. In both elections Trump underperformed the GOP candidates nationwide. He also lost vote share in 2020 compared to how he did in 2016 in 48 states, from deep red states to deep blue states, from sea to shining sea:

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...89302797635586

Keep scrolling.

And there are no reliable demographic numbers yet. There won't be for some time. But for an incumbent who was given credit by voters for the good economy* Trump should have done better with minority groups than he actually did. He did worse than George W Bush did with Hispanics and Blacks from first election to second election, we just don't know how badly yet.

The millions of new voters he turned out we know about from voter registration analysis were blue collar white people. The Trump campaign spent four years and hundreds of millions of dollars recruiting new voters while Trump spent four years doubling down on his minging racist white nationalist message.

*And of course Trump took office at the end of an economic expansion, so this is a rates versus levels situation. Job growth slowed under Trump, there were nearly two million less jobs created under the first three years of Trump versus the last three years of Obama. Economic growth was 0.1% higher per year under the first three years of Trump versus the eight years of Obama but Trump took office in the middle of an economic expansion while Obama took office at the start of a gigantic recession caused by the 2008 economic meltdown. And if you allow for the increased government spending and tax cut stimuluses under Trump economic growth was actually significantly slower in Trump's first three years versus Obama's eight years.

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/stat...07887040368640

Keep scrolling with that one.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Egregious violation of The Electors Clause

2. Egregious violation of Equal Protection

3. Egregious violation of Due Process

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

I'm not a big fan of ROF, but from time to time they will come out of their liberal shell-

Hit piece right here- Proving that no one, becomes POTUS without stacking their cabinet with the very entities they claim to abhor.

Since Reagan, every POTUS seems fixated on this idea that lobbyists and CEOS have to be given a seat at the table.
    Well President Elect Biden is choosing just like all his predecessors.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For those outside America, I offer a different view on the crime bill that Biden pushed in 1994.

Its a 4 min vid that IMO steers clear of partisan rhetoric or deflection of responsibility.

IMO it shows one of the flaws of HOW bills are constructed.
    On the top states one thing...but underneath it are issues sometimes related to the issue other times no relation at all.

For example- this bill did do a lot to take on men who physically abused women. It also took on the adding of cops nationwide and not just inner cities.
    And it also dealt with automatic weapons.

So Just imagine if you are a politician who wants to do something about domestic violence...why must this bill be the tool? Those subtopics allow mass incarceration for drug users...specifically crack - used predominately by blacks.

It was around 2009 hanging out with a few friends at the International Boxing Hall of Fame and some white dudes really laid it down on how fucked up their communities were from meth use
    Yet those users didnt feel the brunt of what Biden helped to push. Almost as if to say- We Democrats can be tough on crime too! Crack crime that is.

And when Biden did it..the very Republicans who were in favor of such laws....20 years later push the narrative- ONLY BIDEN.

ONLY Biden wanted to unfairly lock up blacks.

I implore the impartial reader to research ANYTHING ON HERITAGE FOUNDATION CRIME/PRISON from years 1985-1995.

What you will see (with an open mind) Is that Biden wasn't alone in #1 lock em up
    But #2. For also a longer period of time...as early release was scoffed at by Heritage Foundation, Mercatus Institute think tanks.

Check this out, BRB!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-11-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...and-the-prison
    Excerpt on how Republicans in the 1990s viewed prison time for criminals

Conclusion

America faced a real problem when the prison-building and sentence-strengthening movements began-a wave of violent crime that left much of the nation gripped in fear.

The situation improved in the 1990s and 2000s, but the problem has not gone away. Americans do not love prisons. But some clearly need to be in prison for the safety of the rest. As long as that is the case, authorities must do what it takes to incarcerate those people who commit serious and violent crimes.

These were the years in America that Talk radio BLEW UP! This was one of their main issues discussed.

So based on the report above shows that Biden lockin' up black folk helped per Conservative think tanks that scoffed at early release for prisoners.

But the side effect- if you will...was once these uh...(predators) are released, they terrorize their neighborhoods. For those living in such areas, we interpreted it this way- [ PRISON DOES NOT rehabilitate]

In fact amendments added on helped to end the positive escape of those like Dwight Qawi and Bernard Hopkins, fuck teaching some discipline, get ya in shape, teach ya how to use that aggression effectively- they killed off the boxing programs and the response was simple: Blame Bill Clinton and Every Democrat like Biden that voted yes, but leave us out!

I loathe what Biden did.

But I will be damned if I let hypocritical partisan-hacks write themselves out of their agreement with such bills becoming law. They cheered it on.
    I'll be damned if I let them off the hook for how prison building became lucrative. And to who?

Every person I know that did more than 3 years in prison, were shipped to different prisons often times out of state. I had an uncle who did a stint same time ads Mike Tyson did, same prison. WTF4? He committed his crime in Wisconsin, but sent to a different state.

Who gets paid to send criminals out of state? Transportation costs? How much do prisons charge per day per prisoner? Wackenhut took heat when their name was revealed in how much $$$ went thru the penal system so much so they changed their name...almost like prisoners became god-damnable stock. Capital= Property=prosperity.

See these are the things Republican voters have no history of discussing. Zero. Nada.

In 2014, the Bureau of Prisons reported that the average cost for a federal inmate was $30,619.85 per year.

Biden helped to make this so. He didnt see drug use as anything other than a crime. he didnt commit to ensuring capital wouldn't become a big reason for opportunists to invest- in the corruption of American Black men and women.

I know this to be a fact because the past 5 years whites have banned together and stated if you are on drugs? You need rehabilitation, not incarceration. Even got commercials that brings me close to tears with all that nonsense like "drugs aren't a black or white crime...it effects everyone and we need government to help us help them."
    Why now?

He fucking helped ruin a community without asking- where are cocoa plants in Compton? Watts? Los Angeles? Dallas? How the fuck do poor ass black people get a hold of a drug not indigenous to this land...Someone flew or shipped it or ran it across the border.

Per Republicans? fuck your border wall Democrats. to hell with your immigration Reform Harry Reid. Barbara Jordan.
    We're the governors of these border states & we are ok with illegals...they do the jobs U lazy ass nigguhs dont want to do. oh Geez, yeah! that shit was always mentioned by callers on the Rush Limbaugh show early 1990s. But I digress!

Oh wait...its a new decade now? And illegals are deep in democratic blue states? Time for immigration reform. But Democrats dont want it.
    Well had Repubs not been the demonic group they are.....that border wall could've been done in the 1980s --minimizing the dope crossing. Not eliminate, but minimize it.

yup Both parties switch positions and todays voting age adults either dont know or dont give a gosh darn. Unless! They can point to those like Biden who was on the wrong side of responding to crime among minorities harsh for African Americans.

Im off the soap box!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-11-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Amazing people believe beijing Joe is the "president elect" or that he somehow "won"

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Fast-forward to present day, cable has alternatives like FOX who never spoke positive of Obama, but I cant find him crying about it.
    You must have looked REALLY hard

CBS correspondent says 'it should be noted' that the Obama White House 'demonized' Fox News daily
    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...basis-says-cbs

Did Obama Block Fox News Reporters from White House Press Conferences?
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...ews-reporters/
    What's True
    President Obama attempted to delegitimize Fox News by calling their oppositional stance "destructive" for the country, took questions from Fox News correspondents less frequently than he did from those of other major networks in press briefings, and his administration expressed a willingness to exclude Fox reporters from interviews with top officials.

What's False
    The Obama administration never rescinded the press passes of Fox News reporters nor ejected or banned them from White House press conferences.

O'Reilly: "Tell me how I'm unfair"

Obama: (St-st-st-stuttering int-t-t-t-t-tensifies)

JOKE

El Kabong Guest

Amazing people believe beijing Joe is the "president elect" or that he somehow "won"
    I notice daily how Kamala Harris has yet to resign from her Senate seat.

In 2008 the election was on November 4th and Barack Obama announced on November 13, 2008, that he would resign his Senate seat on November 16, 2008.

Just sayin'

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I notice daily how Kamala Harris has yet to resign from her Senate seat.

In 2008 the election was on November 4th and Barack Obama announced on November 13, 2008, that he would resign his Senate seat on November 16, 2008.

Just sayin'
    Looks like she's coverin' her California Ass both cheeks at a time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Betw-tw-tw-tw-tw-tween B-b-b-b-b-iden and ob-b-b-b-b-b-bama, there's a f-f-f-f-f-fcuking SHIT-t-t-t-t-t-ton of st-st-stuttering. D-d-d-d-d-damn!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this delinquent was STRIPPED of her Michigan Committee status this afternoon for this threat:

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fast-forward to present day, cable has alternatives like FOX who never spoke positive of Obama, but I cant find him crying about it.

CBS correspondent says 'it should be noted' that the Obama White House 'demonized' Fox News daily
    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...basis-says-cbs

Did Obama Block Fox News Reporters from White House Press Conferences?
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...ews-reporters/
    What's True
    President Obama attempted to delegitimize Fox News by calling their oppositional stance "destructive" for the country, took questions from Fox News correspondents less frequently than he did from those of other major networks in press briefings, and his administration expressed a willingness to exclude Fox reporters from interviews with top officials.

What's False
    The Obama administration never rescinded the press passes of Fox News reporters nor ejected or banned them from White House press conferences.

O'Reilly: "Tell me how I'm unfair"

Obama: (St-st-st-stuttering int-t-t-t-t-tensifies)

JOKE
    One stupid post.

Your boy came here talking Trump and you come here talking Obama.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a lie.
    I didnt look hard because the topic is about Biden. That's where I looked hard at.

Typical fashion you bypass every issue I mentioned EVERYONE and chose a sentence to troll as you have always done on my threads. I dont do that to you and I am being honest, is because your topics are usually too biased, too stupid or both.
    Why cant you do unto me as I do unto you? If you can't deal with the topic leave me be.

The fact you found him speaking out in a video or 2 is different from my definition of crying.
    Crying as a President is when he spent nearly everyday berating the media (Obama did not) I'd wager 300 days out of each year.

Crying as a President is when they berate their own media FOX, whenever they speak positive about anyone but him, bitch-like tendencies.

Everyday tweeting about it (how often did Obama tweet his dissatisfaction with FOX? )provide facts or take your troll patrol with you.

Create a thread on comparison of who bitched the most: Obama about FOX News or Trump about FOX News.

You win I take a lifetime self ban.
    I win, quit trolling me with posts that are designed to show people your true intentions which is to talk about the poster, not the post aka You must have looked REALLY hard
    About me...I must have looked hard...I wasnt looking.
    instead of posting about my links, sources on what I think of Biden, his cabinet picks, his positions which I listed and those for and against.
    And out of all that in typical fashion, what a waste of my time.

My dislike of his polices. omitted.
    My dislike of his cabinet picks omitted, I am blessed to not live in a world where I log on to a forum and see what poster can I talk about.

Instead of talking about topics relative to the thread. I know you looked hard past that.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-15-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Thread Information