Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    On another note, it's worthwhile noting that we have both a "Today in Biden" thread and a "Today in Biden Land" thread.
    Seems like that would water down any efforts to try and catch up with the vast number of posts amassed in the "Today in Trump" thread, which should be noted is still going on strong.

Once On Golden Pond is sworn in maybe we'll just bump the Trump thread to the spam board, where it arguably has been delayed for an overdue arrival .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    On another note, it's worthwhile noting that we have both a "Today in Biden" thread and a "Today in Biden Land" thread.
    Seems like that would water down any efforts to try and catch up with the vast number of posts amassed in the "Today in Trump" thread, which should be noted is still going on strong.

Once On Golden Pond is sworn in maybe we'll just bump the Trump thread to the spam board, where it arguably has been delayed for an overdue arrival .

Why?

Trump will still be relevant even if it's his struggle to keep from having orange jumpsuits added to his wardrobe... or whether he beats the rap(s) and continues to play his famous flute and serving his renowned Kool-Aid on his march toward Trump 2024.

Either way, ain't no way the Orange-Haired One is staying out of the limelight in a cozy suite at Mar-a-Lago as a former President.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW, Joe just tabbed Buttigieg as his choice for Secretary of Transportation. Cue the inevitable avalanche of criticism.

Seriously though... I'm glad Biden made room for Buttigieg somewhere in his Cabinet. Dude's good.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The first thing the video makes clear is just what a load of bollocks your suggestion that YouTube was censoring stuff was. This Brendon Fallon Wide Angle thing was uploaded to YouTube on December 12.

The second thing it proves is that my suggestion ( years ago now) that Trump would try and use the military, martial law, in fact anything at his disposal to enforce his illegal dictatorial anti-democratic traitorous destruction of America was

not even slightly far fetched.

It was bang on the mark.

I am not surprised that El Kabong would support it. Just like i said, he has admitted he would not think twice about shooting anyone to make sure Trump stays in control. That is the kind of cultish hold Trump has over people.

I would be pretty dismayed and saddened if you were still supporting in Trump somebody who should at the very least be in prison by now.

The other odd thing is how 'New World Order' and 'Deep State' all these guys that you and El Kabong follow and march to are, and yet you cannot, or simply refuse to see it.

They are like inhuman robots or infantile and stroppy teenagers.

I really do not understand why anyone at this point would think Trump needs defending or someone playing Devil's advocate for him.

Just like Farrage and Johnson etc they are intent on breaking up unions and smashing countries from within.

Disaster Capitalists who wish to profit from not just the death of citizens but the Break up of the UK (into separate countries) and the break up of the United States.

That has been their plan since day one.
    First off, thankx for replying in that manner. On the points you made, as you saw on the video, the 3 options are all constitutionally legal beagle. Quite how that is being classified by you as smashing countries from within or breaking up unions or profiting from the death of citizens, let alone inhuman robots, is well beyond inapplicable, simply because all 3 options Trump has are 100% legal beagle.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. For the traitor appears not a traitor – He speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation – he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city – he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.” - Taylor Caldwell (paraphrasing Cicero)
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. For the traitor appears not a traitor – He speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation – he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city – he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.” - Taylor Caldwell (paraphrasing Cicero)
    It all boils down to who you believe has been bought off. Yourself, Tito, Spicoli, Master, Kirkland, Slim, et al believe Trump has been bought & paid for. Whereas I (and perhaps a few others) believe the bought politicians are of the establishment class, I believe on both sides Democrat & Republican.

Russian collusion was thoroughly investigated and found not a whiff of wrongdoing.

Meanwhile Hunter Biden's very existence is merely scratching the surface of a deep dark corrupt ROT at the very heart of Global politics. And I would figure you MIGHT be interested in it seeing how it involves not only other nations (specifically those interested in 1 World Government) but the very largest corporations some of whom utilize slave labor to this very day.

But to each their own. Not like the Chinese have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar....Fang Fang anyone? Swalwell? Feinstein? Naaaah denial and calling it a "conspiracy theory" is far too easy.

What policies has Trump used to Russia's advantage vs what he's done to help Americans? What policies have our previous & current establishment politicians used to help Russia or China or whomever OTHER than The United States...NAFTA? TPP? Endless wars? Iran Nuclear Deal? Paris Climate Accords? Those don't help Americans at all.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-17-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    It all boils down to who you believe has been bought off. Yourself, Tito, Spicoli, Master, Kirkland, Slim, et al believe Trump has been bought & paid for. Whereas I (and perhaps a few others) believe the bought politicians are of the establishment class, I believe on both sides Democrat & Republican.

Russian collusion was thoroughly investigated and found not a whiff of wrongdoing.

Meanwhile Hunter Biden's very existence is merely scratching the surface of a deep dark corrupt ROT at the very heart of Global politics. And I would figure you MIGHT be interested in it seeing how it involves not only other nations (specifically those interested in 1 World Government) but the very largest corporations some of whom utilize slave labor to this very day.

But to each their own. Not like the Chinese have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar....Fang Fang anyone? Swalwell? Feinstein? Naaaah denial and calling it a "conspiracy theory" is far too easy.

What policies has Trump used to Russia's advantage vs what he's done to help Americans? What policies have our previous & current establishment politicians used to help Russia or China or whomever OTHER than The United States...NAFTA? TPP? Endless wars? Iran Nuclear Deal? Paris Climate Accords? Those don't help Americans at all.

Fair enough post, Kabong. But let me correct some assumptions from my own personal perspective. As you know, I'm not a fan of grouping people with presumed beliefs. I know YOU don't normally do that, for which I'm thankful. (We see enough of that elsewhere in the forum. )

I do NOT push the agenda that Trump has been "bought and paid for." No organization in their right minds would put their money on a character such as Trump.

The only group (other than flip-flopping, disgusting GOP leaders like Graham and Cruz) that I raise an eyebrow at... are the white, evangelical Christians, some of which I've had heated arguments with... because I can't fathom their support for someone like Trump.

I abhor Trump because of Trump. He jumped into a situation that was primed for someone like him. Like the slick snake-oil salesman he is, he parlayed his Celebrity Apprentice fame into a Presidency... voted in by people who were desperate to elect someone other than a "same ol' same ol' politician." It didn't help matters any that the candidate on the other side of the boxing ring was none other than Hillary Clinton. Perfect storm of circumstances.

The fact that you believe there are bought politicians on both sides of the aisle is commendable. That very statement should not be ignored. I've always felt the same way.

Hunter Biden? If it is proven that he's guilty of breaking the law in any way... he should be processed by the law just like anybody else. Do I feel we should automatically wrap Joe Biden in with his son whether he's guilty of something or not? Of course not. Due process for everyone... whether we like him or not. That's the way it works.

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist. I try to keep an even keel on what I hear and observe. That's why I've had contentious exchanges with some on here that push conspiracy theories like hot dogs at a ballpark. I'll read between the lines... but only for so long and only so far. I'm not going to try and dissect everything with an electron microscope because that (to me) is a sad way to go through life.

Again and for the umpteenth time..... I seriously dislike Trump because of Trump. Not what the media has said. Not what my neighbor says. Not what Facebook says. I seriously dislike Trump because of what Trump HIMSELF has said and done. I don't need talking heads on CNN to tell me what I myself have seen and heard with my own two eyes and ears. Trump, (IMHO), ticks off most of the undesirable character boxes a person should NOT have in order to be the leader of the most powerful country in the free world. That may not mean squat to some people..... but it means everything to me.

El Kabong Guest

Fair enough post, Kabong. But let me correct some assumptions from my own personal perspective. As you know, I'm not a fan of grouping people with presumed beliefs. I know YOU don't normally do that, for which I'm thankful. (We see enough of that elsewhere in the forum. )

I do NOT push the agenda that Trump has been "bought and paid for." No organization in their right minds would put their money on a character such as Trump.

The only group (other than flip-flopping, disgusting GOP leaders like Graham and Cruz) that I raise an eyebrow at... are the white, evangelical Christians, some of which I've had heated arguments with... because I can't fathom their support for someone like Trump.

I abhor Trump because of Trump. He jumped into a situation that was primed for someone like him. Like the slick snake-oil salesman he is, he parlayed his Celebrity Apprentice fame into a Presidency... voted in by people who were desperate to elect someone other than a "same ol' same ol' politician." It didn't help matters any that the candidate on the other side of the boxing ring was none other than Hillary Clinton. Perfect storm of circumstances.

The fact that you believe there are bought politicians on both sides of the aisle is commendable. That very statement should not be ignored. I've always felt the same way.

Hunter Biden? If it is proven that he's guilty of breaking the law in any way... he should be processed by the law just like anybody else. Do I feel we should automatically wrap Joe Biden in with his son whether he's guilty of something or not? Of course not. Due process for everyone... whether we like him or not. That's the way it works.

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist. I try to keep an even keel on what I hear and observe. That's why I've had contentious exchanges with some on here that push conspiracy theories like hot dogs at a ballpark. I'll read between the lines... but only for so long and only so far. I'm not going to try and dissect everything with an electron microscope because that (to me) is a sad way to go through life.

Again and for the umpteenth time..... I seriously dislike Trump because of Trump. Not what the media has said. Not what my neighbor says. Not what Facebook says. I seriously dislike Trump because of what Trump HIMSELF has said and done. I don't need talking heads on CNN to tell me what I myself have seen and heard with my own two eyes and ears. Trump, (IMHO), ticks off most of the undesirable character boxes a person should NOT have in order to be the leader of the most powerful country in the free world. That may not mean squat to some people..... but it means everything to me.
    Alright, and I appreciate you taking the opportunity to run through specific examples(if you will) of why you dislike Trump. Some people cite the Central Park 5 and what he said about them, some people cite some bogus bullshit pushed by a dishonest media, and sometimes Trump simply doesn't help himself with his brash old school New Yorker personality....I understand why certain people would find that off putting.

I'm not going to go on and on about Trump because this is the BIDEN thread and I want to make sure I make everyone happy and stay on topic.

There's no way Hunter Biden gets any of the jobs he has held in recent years without Daddy being who he is. And there's a reason why he's sought out for such positions and it ain't because he's super smart. Has he broken the law? Well just being able to float that question is a big issue, just being able to ask has been met (at the media level) with MASSIVE resistance which to me personally perks my ears up.

You don't have to be a "conspiracy theorist" just to take a second and question the premise of what is being rolled out as "news". Why did Twitter change their retweeting policy before the election and change it back AFTER the election? Seems odd and/or convenient. But maybe I've just got a naturally questioning attitude.

To your point on not liking Trump as a person....I get that, I understand it. I see that from more than a few people....getting people to divorce themselves from the emotions of not liking the guy and focusing on what he accomplished is difficult. It's why getting someone such as yourself to seriously question "Was the vote REALLY on the up and up?" is a very difficult thing. Big time proof will have to be provided and when it's difficult just to pose the question to/for the media then you know any and all evidence will immediately be trashed, they'll immediately run stories about how bogus it is...hard to believe since in the past these companies had serious questions about these very same voting machines.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright, and I appreciate you taking the opportunity to run through specific examples(if you will) of why you dislike Trump. Some people cite the Central Park 5 and what he said about them, some people cite some bogus bullshit pushed by a dishonest media, and sometimes Trump simply doesn't help himself with his brash old school New Yorker personality....I understand why certain people would find that off putting.

I'm not going to go on and on about Trump because this is the BIDEN thread and I want to make sure I make everyone happy and stay on topic.

There's no way Hunter Biden gets any of the jobs he has held in recent years without Daddy being who he is. And there's a reason why he's sought out for such positions and it ain't because he's super smart. Has he broken the law? Well just being able to float that question is a big issue, just being able to ask has been met (at the media level) with MASSIVE resistance which to me personally perks my ears up.

You don't have to be a "conspiracy theorist" just to take a second and question the premise of what is being rolled out as "news". Why did Twitter change their retweeting policy before the election and change it back AFTER the election? Seems odd and/or convenient. But maybe I've just got a naturally questioning attitude.

To your point on not liking Trump as a person....I get that, I understand it. I see that from more than a few people....getting people to divorce themselves from the emotions of not liking the guy and focusing on what he accomplished is difficult. It's why getting someone such as yourself to seriously question "Was the vote REALLY on the up and up?" is a very difficult thing. Big time proof will have to be provided and when it's difficult just to pose the question to/for the media then you know any and all evidence will immediately be trashed, they'll immediately run stories about how bogus it is...hard to believe since in the past these companies had serious questions about these very same voting machines.
    Not JUST those companies, but Democrat members of the House and Senate, among whom Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren, Pete Butter-judge, Ron Wyden, Patty Murray, and Richard Blumenthal ALL made impassioned speeches several times each since 2016 about how Dominion Voting machines were highly-suspect and easily hackable, and how some of their servers were overseas, and how we can't let these machines create a fraudulent vote tabulation but hey, WTF. spend 4 and a half years yelling Russia Russia Russia Collusion, illegitimate Trump, Russian-assisted Prez, etc, 4 and a half years...... but now HEY, THE MERE IDEA OF A FRAUDULENT ELECTION MEANS PEOPLE ARE NUTS. Go figure.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone mentioned due process for all, even for those we don't like. Good. A Ray of Sunlight. Baby steps.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    The first thing the video makes clear is just what a load of bollocks your suggestion that YouTube was censoring stuff was. This Brendon Fallon Wide Angle thing was uploaded to YouTube on December 12.

The second thing it proves is that my suggestion ( years ago now) that Trump would try and use the military, martial law, in fact anything at his disposal to enforce his illegal dictatorial anti-democratic traitorous destruction of America was

not even slightly far fetched.

It was bang on the mark.

I am not surprised that El Kabong would support it. Just like i said, he has admitted he would not think twice about shooting anyone to make sure Trump stays in control. That is the kind of cultish hold Trump has over people.

I would be pretty dismayed and saddened if you were still supporting in Trump somebody who should at the very least be in prison by now.

The other odd thing is how 'New World Order' and 'Deep State' all these guys that you and El Kabong follow and march to are, and yet you cannot, or simply refuse to see it.

They are like inhuman robots or infantile and stroppy teenagers.

I really do not understand why anyone at this point would think Trump needs defending or someone playing Devil's advocate for him.

Just like Farrage and Johnson etc they are intent on breaking up unions and smashing countries from within.

Disaster Capitalists who wish to profit from not just the death of citizens but the Break up of the UK (into separate countries) and the break up of the United States.

That has been their plan since day one.
    First off, thankx for replying in that manner. On the points you made, as you saw on the video, the 3 options are all constitutionally legal beagle. Quite how that is being classified by you as smashing countries from within or breaking up unions or profiting from the death of citizens, let alone inhuman robots, is well beyond inapplicable, simply because all 3 options Trump has are 100% legal beagle.
    THAT would be the mainstream media and the DNC in conjunction with Big Tech censorship and suppression, and Deep State/activist players and judges.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ratcliffe needs more time, and Texas Rangers are on the mark. #solarwinds

and OH......THIS......

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amateurish leftwing psychology: "Watch how Trump will never leave office when he loses." HAHAHA, its because they already KNEW they were going to cheat and "make" him "lose". But guess what, so did TRUMP know that. Of fucking COURSE he is not going to leave office due to a fake election. They harrassed the living SHIT out of the poor guy for 4 and a half years, 24/7, and now using Dominion and illegal changes to State Laws, they really think he is just going to say "Oh, OK, I lost fair and square, so I'll just leave now." ?!?!?!?!?! They tried to prime the pump for 4 years that he "wouldnt leave" if he lost. KNowing they would try to cheat their way into the White House. Cheat using illegal changes to state election laws/procedures/policies, CHEAT allowing illegal aliens to vote, CHEAT by deleting records, CHEAT by blocking Republican observers/taping cardboard boxes on windows, etc., CHEAT with activist judges who refuse to even HEAR the cases, and CHEAT by suppressing damaging info on Biden and PROMOTING fake info on Trump.

Never in the history 244 years long of the USA has there been a more sinister, orchestrated, corrupt coup attempt than this. Justice will prevail.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a crock of shit. That is the absolute opposite of reality.

I can't speak for Master or Spicoli, Kirkland, Slim etc but if I were to make an educated guess based on their years of posting, I would suggest that it is ALL of us that believe 'politicians of the establishment class' as you put it, are and have been bought for years from both sides

You must certainly do not, and so that makes you a liar.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information