Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”
    https://jonathanturley.org/2021/01/2...-regular-jobs/
    The media has been airing discussion of hosts and leading figures like Katie Couric on “deprogramming ” Trump supporters or treating Trump supporters as a cult, including a CNN interview with an actual “cult expert.” Since that would include over 70 million Trump voters, the hyperbolic language can be dismissed as just more examples of our rage-filled political environment. After all, a few days after the election, a law professor declared that even questioning the Biden electoral victory was tantamount to being a holocaust denier. One professor however has taken this call even further in declaring such supporters are worse than the Nazis and heralding the need for the same type of treatment seen with the Nuremberg trials, including the apparent elimination of the Republican Party. Smith College Professor Loretta Ross, who teaches women’s and gender studies, rejected calls for unity and instead called for punitive action against supporters in Congress, universities, and “regular jobs.”

I look forward to the gulag
    I am finding this shit a little scary. The constant mention of cleansing the trump followers is a bit disturbing. Now would be a good time for a poem but I’m busy

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I am finding this shit a little scary. The constant mention of cleansing the trump followers is a bit disturbing. Now would be a good time for a poem but I’m busy
    Nothing to be scared of...it's just a little "unity"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”
    The media has been airing discussion of hosts and leading figures like Katie Couric on “deprogramming ” Trump supporters or treating Trump supporters as a cult, including a CNN interview with an actual “cult expert.” Since that would include over 70 million Trump voters, the hyperbolic language can be dismissed as just more examples of our rage-filled political environment. After all, a few days after the election, a law professor declared that even questioning the Biden electoral victory was tantamount to being a holocaust denier. One professor however has taken this call even further in declaring such supporters are worse than the Nazis and heralding the need for the same type of treatment seen with the Nuremberg trials, including the apparent elimination of the Republican Party. Smith College Professor Loretta Ross, who teaches women’s and gender studies, rejected calls for unity and instead called for punitive action against supporters in Congress, universities, and “regular jobs.”

I definitely don't look forward to the gulag. This is definitely a cultural Marxist color revolution with the use of agent provocateurs and false flags the same way Adolf Hitler burnt down his own buildings and blamed others for it. It's the oldest trick in the book really or at least one of them. Have you seen all the videos of the black shirted antifa who very weakly had managed to jam on a trump hat just to make it look like they were Trump supporters as they smashed through the Windows?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silence from Beanz, Kirk and Tito on that shit right there!

Hey Walrus, I'll write it for ya:

"Gulag"

by The Bandido ( @Dia Bandido )

Re-education camps
    Cleanse the Trump supporters
    Blacklist them from future employment
    Demonetize them
    Deplatform them
    Censor them
    Delete them
    Ban them
    Enemies of the state
    Threats to humanity
    Put them on no fly lists
    Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley are no different than the brown shirts

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won't respond to the FFFFF, because he gets migraines and goes into a week-long funk every time someone talks logic to him.

But to you, oh dear... that is so wrong on so many levels. FYI, I saw maybe 30 seconds of a Couric interview where she was being summarily ridiculed (poor lady) for some of the things she let slip out of her mouth. Brain engages... mouth opens. A concept unfortunately foreign to many in the media, and also to our very own FFFFF. So if you're using Couric utterances to make some sort of case..... please stop. You and I both know better than that. Fear-mongering is never a pretty sight.

Ok so now you're creating this mental picture of 70 million Trump voters getting rounded up "Holocaust-style" for deprogramming? Again... YOU know better than that, although you do us all a disservice by feeding FFFFF's sick fantasies. Then again, maybe you're feeding him on purpose.

Are YOU going to lump all 70 million of Trump's voters together? Because let me be the first to break it to you that they're not all the same. Only a portion of Trump voters are deranged, delusional, lunatics who are incapable of reflection and self-analysis. You my friend, are not one of those. You are a very intense Trump supporter... but I know it's beyond you to break your way into the Capitol... just like I know you would never talk about immigrants by saying "I hope they mow down all those toothless peasants."

I don't talk to groups. I talk to individuals. Thus I separate you from other Trump fans in the group, because I know you're capable of logical thought.

You are, however... given to looking to extremists for cannon fodder.

Not good.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing to be scared of...it's just a little "unity"
    Yeah it's their unity all right. United in MSM mob mentality. You got that right Lyle.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I won't respond to the FFFFF, because he gets migraines and goes into a week-long funk every time someone talks logic to him.

But to you, oh dear... that is so wrong on so many levels. FYI, I saw maybe 30 seconds of a Couric interview where she was being summarily ridiculed (poor lady) for some of the things she let slip out of her mouth. Brain engages... mouth opens. A concept unfortunately foreign to many in the media, and also to our very own FFFFF. So if you're using Couric utterances to make some sort of case..... please stop. You and I both know better than that. Fear-mongering is never a pretty sight.

Ok so now you're creating this mental picture of 70 million Trump voters getting rounded up "Holocaust-style" for deprogramming? Again... YOU know better than that, although you do us all a disservice by feeding FFFFF's sick fantasies. Then again, maybe you're feeding him on purpose.

Are YOU going to lump all 70 million of Trump's voters together? Because let me be the first to break it to you that they're not all the same. Only a portion of Trump voters are deranged, delusional, lunatics who are incapable of reflection and self-analysis. You my friend, are not one of those. You are a very intense Trump supporter... but I know it's beyond you to break your way into the Capitol... just like I know you would never talk about immigrants by saying "I hope they mow down all those toothless peasants."

I don't talk to groups. I talk to individuals. Thus I separate you from other Trump fans in the group, because I know you're capable of logical thought.

You are, however... given to looking to extremists for cannon fodder.

Not good.
    Firstly, I just shared an article and the text is found within that article. Secondly, I can simultaneously A) Not think Joe Biden is rounding up Trump supporters AND B ) share the actual language of those on the left.

Don't like it? Take up with the lefties poppin' off at the mouth not me, I didn't say it THEY did. And by THEY I mean the people on the left. People like Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post, PBS Principal Council Michael Beller, and Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have all used such language.

And if we're to believe "Trump incited the Capitol building INSURRECTION" what am I to believe of THEIR words?

El Kabong Guest

Not a brilliant rollout for the ol' Biden Admin

Starts his address to the press "Our entire Administration will always be honest and transparent with the good news and the bad. We'll level with you when we make a mistake. We'll straight up say what happened"

When asked about hitting the 100 million vaccine milestone in 100 days Biden responded "give me a break man"

....Also fair to note that the Trump Administration was already on the 100 million vaccinated trajectory and that was WITHOUT the help of Amazon.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't even think his own supporters are going to be very enthusiastic after a few days or weeks. He has no personality at all and he mumbles and stutters and forgets his lines and looks very awkward and fake when he makes his hand gestures

Kamala Harris may have been a very good prosecutor in California although I heard she made some pretty bad deals for the African American community in terms of them getting overly long and punitive sentences for minor marijuana charges. But I believe she will have to step in for Joe Biden after a couple of months and I just cannot imagine her running this country.

Can we imagine, Harris meeting with Kim jong-un and Vladimir Putin and tayip Erdagon? I just can't imagine her being effective without having had any kind of international experience

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I've always said AOC should just go back to the job she used to have as a bartender in The Bronx.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

I definitely don't look forward to the gulag. This is definitely a cultural Marxist color revolution with the use of agent provocateurs and false flags the same way Adolf Hitler burnt down his own buildings and blamed others for it. It's the oldest trick in the book really or at least one of them. Have you seen all the videos of the black shirted antifa who very weakly had managed to jam on a trump hat just to make it look like they were Trump supporters as they smashed through the Windows?
    Fuck off with that antisemitic bullshit. Racist wanker.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I've always said AOC should just go back to the job she used to have as a bartender in The Bronx.
    So now you feel emboldened and happy to reveal your misogyny too?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So now you feel emboldened and happy to reveal your misogyny too?
    Her sex has nothing to do with it. But you'd LOVE to believe that, it fits your narrative.

Tosser.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Fuck off with that antisemitic bullshit. Racist wanker.
    Listen to yourself. Now you were saying that me defending the innocent Jews who the scumbag subhuman Adolf Hitler framed is somehow antisemitic? Man you really need to go to bed it's past your bedtime

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Better.

Keep it reined in.

Thread Information