Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Damn, you guys break up then kiss and make up more than Bieber and Selena ever did. It's entertaining, I'll give you that.
    Ain’t got nothing on the tits and beanz crew but we try
    Those two you just mentioned I think would be the key to Forum peace. I was thinking that the peace that me and beans have forged would be the clincher. Now it has done a world of good and that is even before we did these Zoom meetings. We have some rather unlikely people on the zoom meetings who on The Forum do not get along very good but in person get along great. Who would think that dear bando and me and beans and Denison could get along on a zoom call for hours?

But I seriously think those two guys may just be the clincher. Think about it. If those two got along and I'm not talking about Zoom meetings I just mean in general, I think it would balance the place out so well and that everything would be civil and mostly pleasant. so walrus I know you were making a joke there but I have thought of this before. If those two guys could find a way I think it would be the linchpin for harmony.
    You just threw all that goodwill into the trash. It is about character and I have to seriously reassess yours given your recent posting. You may have a lot of time on your hands but I am not about to clear space for someone who stands opposed to nearly everything I believe in.

I am quite happy to agree to disagree but you have made it personal and encouraged Walrus (the guy that stabbed you in the back) and El Kabong to ratchet up the hate and petty vendettas in order to hide the fact that all three of you can't face the fact that you guys backed petulance, bigotry and bitterness.

It came before friends, country and anything but the twisted ideology you have subscribed to

Nobody will be able to say I didn't try.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Damn, you guys break up then kiss and make up more than Bieber and Selena ever did. It's entertaining, I'll give you that.
    Those two you just mentioned I think would be the key to Forum peace. I was thinking that the peace that me and beans have forged would be the clincher. Now it has done a world of good and that is even before we did these Zoom meetings. We have some rather unlikely people on the zoom meetings who on The Forum do not get along very good but in person get along great. Who would think that dear bando and me and beans and Denison could get along on a zoom call for hours?

But I seriously think those two guys may just be the clincher. Think about it. If those two got along and I'm not talking about Zoom meetings I just mean in general, I think it would balance the place out so well and that everything would be civil and mostly pleasant. so walrus I know you were making a joke there but I have thought of this before. If those two guys could find a way I think it would be the linchpin for harmony.
    You just threw all that goodwill into the trash. It is about character and I have to seriously reassess yours given your recent posting. You may have a lot of time on your hands but I am not about to clear space for someone who stands opposed to nearly everything I believe in.

I am quite happy to agree to disagree but you have made it personal and encouraged Walrus (the guy that stabbed you in the back) and El Kabong to ratchet up the hate and petty vendettas in order to hide the fact that all three of you can't face the fact that you guys backed petulance, bigotry and bitterness.

It came before friends, country and anything but the twisted ideology you have subscribed to

Need a hand nailing yourself to that cross there Mr. Drama?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Pretty awesome that so many people are following him. I mean 5.2 million is a LOT.....it's nowhere near 80 million, but whoooooo it is A LOT.
    You sound more proud than Ryan Garcia boasting about his Twatter followers. How'd that translate to popular vote I wonder.

Twitter is but one metric to measure Biden's popularity by. I'm very curious to see his poll numbers which of course will be what in the 60-70% range?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back by slim

Brock stabbed me in the back
    That shit be whacked
    If it were the marines I’d give him a frack
    But days of old
    Are like mold
    Just let it go
    Go with the flow
    Like McCartney and wonder on the keyboard
    Don’t hang on to every sour word
    What’s in you heart
    That’s what’s smart
    Shit it’s Friday I’m losing my rap flow
    But shit I’ll still go
    Can’t stop the walrus
    According to my pouge
    It’s 11am
    This ain’t the end
    I work to four
    But I can’t take it no more

El Kabong Guest

What a good and JUST leader Joe Biden is! He is a million times better than that evil Orange Man!!!!

Biden’s HHS Freezes Trump Insulin, Epinephrine Rule Until March
    https://news.bloomberglaw.com/pharma...le-until-march
    Because it's behind a paywall here's a clip-a-arooney of the article

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

El Kabong Guest

Executive Orders signed in first few weeks of presidency:

Trump: 4
    Obama: 8
    Bush: 2
    Clinton: 2

Biden: 17 (and still going)

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Executive Orders signed in first few weeks of presidency:

Trump: 4
    Obama: 8
    Bush: 2
    Clinton: 2

Biden: 17 (and still going)
    17?? Surely you mean seven?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

And yet i sat there last week as you virtually bawled your eyes out about your own ego and fear of not living on after death. This is what i mean about character. You say you want peace but actually you fucking love the drama. Myself i do not enjoy it and i am pretty sure it puts a lot of people off. You seem to have just admitted that you were never ever genuine from day one. It was all a ruse for what?

Look at you polishing Wally's boots for him and patting El Kabong on the back as he judges someone's character by the amount of twitter followers they have like some gormless fucking teenage girl.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

and patting El Kabong on the back as he judges someone's character by the amount of twitter followers they have like some gormless fucking teenage girl.
    Who is judging character by that? I'm comparing his twitter followers with his voters and I'll likewise compare his poll numbers to his voters.

If I want to judge Biden's character I'll just look at his rampant plagiarism, his close FRIENDSHIP with Robert C. Byrd, his blatant lying about the other driver who was involved in the wreck with his first wife (the wreck that cost the life of his wife and daughter...very sad, but Joe Biden flat out LIED about the other driver), or his sexual assault of Tara Reade, or his treatment of Clarence Thomas, or his use of his substance abusing child Hunter to line his own pockets.

But I'm NOT talking about his character or at least I wasn't.

El Kabong Guest

Biden campaigning:

Biden as President: "there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in next several months."

El Kabong Guest

Thanks Big Tech!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong maybe you could help me out here. Every morning I watch financial news which no doubt gets into politics but I’ve just been trying to give my self a break from the hardcore political scene as I’ve always been a bit of a news junky I’m just trying to chill on it. The financial stuff is like a side gig/hobby so I’m ok watching that. What exactly was the executive order Biden signed about the 15 dollar and hour minimum wage. They brought up keystone and a couple of his other 17 that effects job and possible the price of oil but did he actually change the minimum wage by executive order? I did have a problem with trump when he signed the extended unemployment via executive order, not on the basis of the help given to people but just the executive overstepping it’s constitutional powers. I could look it up but I don’t want to break resolution to avoid the news yet. I’d like to give it one more week, it’s not like me watching it is gonna change anything.

El Kabong Guest

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=75414753

$15/hr minimum for Federal workers/contractors

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=75414753

$15/hr minimum for Federal workers/contractors
    Damn I was hoping you would just tell me. I read the article. Just blew my news boycott I guess I’ll go turn the tv on put on the news I did ok for a while. I just don’t want to get pissed and shit, it’s really not worth the effort I’ve found. Well thanks anyway

Thread Information