Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Of course there is that huge Middle ground..... Between lying straight to someone's face and saying what, 17 DIFFERENT times they will "circle back to you"..... That huge Middle ground where even without having an answer you could refrain from both lying and repeating "circle back to you" so many times that it erodes your authority. Not to mention vocabulary wise, for someone with the very high office of White House spokesperson, I mean imagine how many candidates were interviewed and tested out for the job.....

Fucking hell, even totally unprepared and without an answer, yeah, don't just out and out lie, but put a little effort into it.

I mean hell here's a few gems she could try instead:

Q. "So is the Biden administration going to take a hard line stance on Turkey from this point forward?"

A. "I'm going to research the answer to that question in great detail after this press conference, and in our next meeting I will have a very clear answer for you on that."

Or.....

A. "That's an excellent question which requires an extreme amount of detail. Some of those details may be classified information or sensitive in other ways. I promise in our next press conference I will give you the best answer I can on that after consulting with the president's team."

.......nahhhh, fuck it, .....

let her just keep circling back and circling back and circling back and circling back and circling back and circling back and circling back and I'll circle back to you and I'll circle back to you and I'll circle back to you circle back circle back circle circle circle circle back circle back circle circle back

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah... the "circle back to ya" line is going to wear out real fast. I don't care WHICH President they work for. If they're not adequately prepared for the questions on what are in fact main topics... they need some gentle encouragement to do better, or some alternative career guidance.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fucking hell El Kabong.

You typed this without a hint of irony

'Maybe you're the type of person who never questions a fucking thing, good for you. I DO question what I'm told. I DO look into things.'

Ha!
    Wow, you didn't even bother to call me a racist that time.

I don't need to call you a racist and to be quite honest i don't even care if you are a racist. You seem very eager to be labelled one in order to continue playing the victim, but you misunderstand me if you think i am anything like as small minded as that.

What is important is that when people align themselves to bigotry and make inflammatory statements in order to shut other people down and invalidate them, you should confront what they (you) say head on.

Can you not see how silly you berating Kirkland for not questioning and looking into things is when for four years now you have swallowed the QANON bullshit wholesale and still can't admit that you were duped as Trump funnels your money into his own bank account.

You and your pals have been lining the pockets of charlatans like Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson for years and you have the lack of self awareness to castigate others for not being as gullible as you ?

It is not just laughable it is embarrassing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joseph Ferreri BUSTED in Utah for human sex trafficking: asshole went to my high school for freshman year and then his family moved out west.

El Kabong Guest

I don't need to call you a racist and to be quite honest i don't even care if you are a racist. You seem very eager to be labelled one in order to continue playing the victim, but you misunderstand me if you think i am anything like as small minded as that.

What is important is that when people align themselves to bigotry and make inflammatory statements in order to shut other people down and invalidate them, you should confront what they (you) say head on.

Can you not see how silly you berating Kirkland for not questioning and looking into things is when for four years now you have swallowed the QANON bullshit wholesale and still can't admit that you were duped as Trump funnels your money into his own bank account.

You and your pals have been lining the pockets of charlatans like Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson for years and you have the lack of self awareness to castigate others for not being as gullible as you ?

If you don't NEED to then why do you? If you "don't even care if you are a racist" why would you call me that to begin with? That is a pretty shitty thing to do Beanz. 'Yeah I called him a racist...I don't know or care if he is one, but I called him that you know, just because'....how fucking sick are you to just willy nilly throw that around like it's nothing? That's not me "being a victim" that's me understanding what racism is and taking such an accusation seriously and it's YOU who is the small minded one for just lobbing out accusations of that magnitude with no fucking thought to them at all. That is SERIOUSLY fucked up dude, but hey I'm not surprised you'd do that, not at all.

I confront your bullshit all the time and what do I get? Oh nothing, just baseless accusations of horrible shit for no good fucking reason because you haven't the brains or the balls to produce an intellectual response.

And Kirkland swallowed Russiagate wholesale. His apology? Is that forthcoming? And fucking hell call Kirkland in to fight your battles for you. He's dumb enough to believe Kevin Clinesmith just made an honest to God "oopsy" in his editing 302s and he still believes the Russiagate bullshit was properly predicated, laughable. Meanwhile care to take a look at what Hunter Biden has been doing? Nah, but if Don Jr or Eric or Ivanka pulled that kind of shit they'd be under the prison. Same sort of thing happened with WallStreetBets when RobinHood didn't allow them to trade, the establishment has rules for the people, but the Establishment don't have to follow them. Just ask Diane Feinstein or Eric Swalwell how much they've suffered due to being compromised by Chinese spies or Debbie Wasserman Shultz being compromised by Pakistani Intelligence. Nothing happens to them and people wonder why there's a growing divide in American politics.

"You and your pals" .....who are you even talking about Beanz? I find Alex Jones amusing, sometimes he's very correct about things, other times he's off a degree or several, he's entertaining, and I don't take everything he says as gospel truth...but CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, they're the gospel truth right? They're NEVER wrong? Your disdain for Jordan Peterson has been noted many a time, and I chalk that up to you being a fucking mental patient yourself. I guess you've got no words for your buddy Slim supporting The Lincoln Project and those grifting pedo protectors do you? Funny how that fucking works isn't it?

You're embarrassing, calling someone racist with not a care in the world if they are or aren't, just because for the fucking hell of it. Do you feel accomplished doing that Beanz? Do you comprehend how that comes across? It literally fits into what I've always said "the demand for racism/racist far exceeds the supply" and you pull this absolute bullshit which takes eyes off of REAL racism, REAL shit and why? Because you're too fucking dumb or too chickenshit to produce any valid response and so you reach in your empty bag and down at the bottom with a paper clip some spare change and lint you find that accusation "RACISM" and you sling it at me......that is all kinds of fucking pathetic Beanz.

El Kabong Guest

Really makes you think...unless you're a leftie and then you're incapable of that.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you don't NEED to then why do you? If you "don't even care if you are a racist" why would you call me that to begin with? That is a pretty shitty thing to do Beanz. 'Yeah I called him a racist...I don't know or care if he is one, but I called him that you know, just because'....how fucking sick are you to just willy nilly throw that around like it's nothing? That's not me "being a victim" that's me understanding what racism is and taking such an accusation seriously and it's YOU who is the small minded one for just lobbing out accusations of that magnitude with no fucking thought to them at all. That is SERIOUSLY fucked up dude, but hey I'm not surprised you'd do that, not at all.

I confront your bullshit all the time and what do I get? Oh nothing, just baseless accusations of horrible shit for no good fucking reason because you haven't the brains or the balls to produce an intellectual response.

And Kirkland swallowed Russiagate wholesale. His apology? Is that forthcoming? And fucking hell call Kirkland in to fight your battles for you. He's dumb enough to believe Kevin Clinesmith just made an honest to God "oopsy" in his editing 302s and he still believes the Russiagate bullshit was properly predicated, laughable. Meanwhile care to take a look at what Hunter Biden has been doing? Nah, but if Don Jr or Eric or Ivanka pulled that kind of shit they'd be under the prison. Same sort of thing happened with WallStreetBets when RobinHood didn't allow them to trade, the establishment has rules for the people, but the Establishment don't have to follow them. Just ask Diane Feinstein or Eric Swalwell how much they've suffered due to being compromised by Chinese spies or Debbie Wasserman Shultz being compromised by Pakistani Intelligence. Nothing happens to them and people wonder why there's a growing divide in American politics.

"You and your pals" .....who are you even talking about Beanz? I find Alex Jones amusing, sometimes he's very correct about things, other times he's off a degree or several, he's entertaining, and I don't take everything he says as gospel truth...but CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, they're the gospel truth right? They're NEVER wrong? Your disdain for Jordan Peterson has been noted many a time, and I chalk that up to you being a fucking mental patient yourself. I guess you've got no words for your buddy Slim supporting The Lincoln Project and those grifting pedo protectors do you? Funny how that fucking works isn't it?

You're embarrassing, calling someone racist with not a care in the world if they are or aren't, just because for the fucking hell of it. Do you feel accomplished doing that Beanz? Do you comprehend how that comes across? It literally fits into what I've always said "the demand for racism/racist far exceeds the supply" and you pull this absolute bullshit which takes eyes off of REAL racism, REAL shit and why? Because you're too fucking dumb or too chickenshit to produce any valid response and so you reach in your empty bag and down at the bottom with a paper clip some spare change and lint you find that accusation "RACISM" and you sling it at me......that is all kinds of fucking pathetic Beanz.

Nowhere in my post did i call you a racist. Nowhere.

"You do that to yourself you do, that's what really hurts,
    Is you do it to yourself, just you.
    You and no one else
    You do it to yourself"

You do it to yourself.

You actually moaned about me NOT calling you a racist. Look at you and Walrus and Brock. Three cowards having to plead with people to please allow you all to play the victim because none of you can admit that you supported extremists and grifters who pedalled hate.

Your cowardly cultural marxist bullshit is an excuse to hide behind terms not one of you have even a sliver of the intellectual capacity to be able to understand. You are all laughably defending the establishment that it takes it upon itself to criticize.

Trump , Hollywood, Murdoch and the tabloid press are all things that the Jews who fled Gothe University in Frankfurt would attack as something leading people away from local cultures and values. That is where the term 'cultural marxism' comes from. and here you are digging in your heels defending it. You have been led by blind idiots, hypocrites, pseudo intellectuals and racists. And you all love it. It seems to make you feel empowered to be outraged 24hrs a day.

You defended again and again people that are explicitly racist, pretending that the Proud Boys are something you have no shame in aligning yourself with even after they attacked your own country.

And look at how racist it is to suggest that people like Candace Owen and Prit Patel cannot be criticised as though racism, ignorance and bigotry were the exclusive domain of white people.

Even now you are trying to downplay the very existence of an institutionalized problem in your country suggesting "the demand for racism far exceeds the supply"

What kind of a dismissive arrongant priveleged attitude is that to take?

and then the 'mental patient' gaslighting bollocks. Why be so terrifed of anyone who questions you making Gods out of simpletons and charlatans?

You still can't admit the whole Russiagate thing becasue you got destroyed by your own arrogance. You took Putin's side and still do and then have the bizarre idea that everyone else are the Commie traitors?

You don't have to watch CNN or support Biden to see that the crock of anti democratic celebrity cultural marxism you have supported for the last four years was something you still can't bring yourself to question.

Trump like Putin is a Globalist.

They don't give a shit about you or western culture all they want is power and you gave it to them.

You were turned by their shiny egos and willingly helped tear apart your own country in order to appease them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Not in THAT post, but a few back we see this....

They fucking started a violent insurrection to try and overthrow an election and murder elected officials right in front of your eyes on TV and now you are pretending they are the victims of fascism?

You Fucking pair of racist morons.

So are you stupid or are you damaged or both? Is it both? It's both isn't it?

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not in THAT post, but a few back we see this....

They fucking started a violent insurrection to try and overthrow an election and murder elected officials right in front of your eyes on TV and now you are pretending they are the victims of fascism?

You Fucking pair of racist morons.

So are you stupid or are you damaged or both? Is it both? It's both isn't it?

I am neither stupid or damaged.

You are now quoting a post from a few pages back in which quite fairly i refused to play the PC Game that you and Brock have plagued the forum with.

You both defended guys wearing 6MWE t-shirts on. You suggested that to criticise actual racists far right extremists that set out to kill elected officials and want to kill Jews, was being 'Fascist'.

That is what a pair of feeble PC broflakes you both are.

Nobody insisted you act as apologists for those vermin, and yet you still were both desperate to play the victim.

You both acted like racist morons but insisted that nobody should be allowed to point that out, because the real fascists were those who would not tolerate those cunts.

How fucked up is that?

So attached to your political correctness are you both that you want to dictate a whole new dimension in which calling out actual fascists is now a form of fascism.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I am neither stupid or damaged.
    Yea, I'm gonna want a second opinion on that

You are now quoting a post from a few pages back in which quite fairly i refused to play the PC Game that you and Brock have plagued the forum with.
    .....so I guess there goes a point for "damaged"

You both defended guys wearing 6MWE t-shirts on. You suggested that to criticise actual racists far right extremists that set out to kill elected officials and want to kill Jews, was being 'Fascist'.
    OK Beanz, and you're certain that I, nay BOTH of us defended that guy in the 6MWE shirt? You can provide quotes of me and/or Brock doing that?

That is what a pair of feeble PC broflakes you both are.
    That I took offense at being called a racist for "defending" someone I never fucking defended? ......and stupid evens the score.

Nobody insisted you act as apologists for those vermin, and yet you still were both desperate to play the victim.
    Interesting choice of words.....know who else used words like "vermin" to describe people? Hitler

You both acted like racist morons but insisted that nobody should be allowed to point that out, because the real fascists were those who would not tolerate those cunts.
    You: RACIST!
    Me: Did you call me racist?
    You: Nowhere in my post did i call you a racist. Nowhere.
    Me: You sure?

Made your mind up yet you fucking lunatic?

How fucked up is that?
    That's par for the course with you....every fucking day I deal with this same shit from you. You are either too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying but too triggered so you can't just ask for clarification so you just come right out accuse me of shit I didn't do and then you get called out on it and you hide.....only to rear your ugly head up again and spout off the exact same bullshit as before.

So attached to your political correctness are you both that you want to dictate a whole new dimension in which calling out actual fascists is now a form of fascism.
    .... moving the goal posts now we're talking fascists....I don't like fascists anymore than I like Communists or emotional retards like yourself. There, ain't that better?

I know full fucking well you won't provide any evidence of my "defending" the guy in the 6MWE shirt because that doesn't exist anywhere but in your fool fucking head. What DOES exist is Kirkland accusing that guy of being a Proud Boy, and my asking Kirkland "Is he a Proud Boy? How do you know?"....so just because I question Kirkland's assumption, just because I question the narrative, you've decided to call me a racist, and it's not the first time and I highly doubt it'll be the last time because you never pay any kind of penalty for slinging that insult around, but you should feel absolutely ashamed of yourself.....if only you were able.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you have to resort to breaking a post up into bite size phrases to analyse it one chunk at a time then you have basically given up acting like an adult. This is not a forum in which people should feel compelled to hold your hand.

That you would still refuse to admit you are more concerned with defending racists and scum then being appalled by their behaviour says it all.

You just expressed outrage that i would refer to somebody wearing a T-Shirt proclaiming that 6 Million Jews killed in the Holocaust was not enough,... vermin.

That does not really help your claims of not being a racist.

Just like you defending Zimmerman and being more worried about the Gunmen's rights in high school massacres than the victims.

You are a cunt and should consider yourself lucky that people here even give you the time of day.

Odious Wanker.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Yea, I'm gonna want a second opinion on that
    .....so I guess there goes a point for "damaged"
    OK Beanz, and you're certain that I, nay BOTH of us defended that guy in the 6MWE shirt? You can provide quotes of me and/or Brock doing that?
    That I took offense at being called a racist for "defending" someone I never fucking defended? ......and stupid evens the score.
    Interesting choice of words.....know who else used words like "vermin" to describe people? Hitler
    Me: Did you call me racist?
    You: Nowhere in my post did i call you a racist. Nowhere.
    Me: You sure?

Made your mind up yet you fucking lunatic?
    That's par for the course with you....every fucking day I deal with this same shit from you. You are either too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying but too triggered so you can't just ask for clarification so you just come right out accuse me of shit I didn't do and then you get called out on it and you hide.....only to rear your ugly head up again and spout off the exact same bullshit as before.
    .... moving the goal posts now we're talking fascists....I don't like fascists anymore than I like Communists or emotional retards like yourself. There, ain't that better?

I know full fucking well you won't provide any evidence of my "defending" the guy in the 6MWE shirt because that doesn't exist anywhere but in your fool fucking head. What DOES exist is Kirkland accusing that guy of being a Proud Boy, and my asking Kirkland "Is he a Proud Boy? How do you know?"....so just because I question Kirkland's assumption, just because I question the narrative, you've decided to call me a racist, and it's not the first time and I highly doubt it'll be the last time because you never pay any kind of penalty for slinging that insult around, but you should feel absolutely ashamed of yourself.....if only you were able.

If you have to resort to breaking a post up into bite size phrases to analyse it one chunk at a time then you have basically given up acting like an adult. This is not a forum in which people should feel compelled to hold your hand.

That you would still refuse to admit you are more concerned with defending racists and scum then being appalled by their behaviour says it all.

You just expressed outrage that i would refer to somebody wearing a T-Shirt proclaiming that 6 Million Jews killed in the Holocaust was not enough,... vermin.

That does not really help your claims of not being a racist.

Just like you defending Zimmerman and being more worried about the Gunmen's rights in high school massacres than the victims.

You are a cunt and should consider yourself lucky that people here even give you the time of day.

Odious Wanker.
    OK then Beanz, I've corrected my post so your retard brain can have another stab at addressing the points made rather than getting all tripped up over the form that it was posted.

Gonna address the points made or just bitch and moan like you always do?

So it's bitch and moan then is it? Guess so.

There's no fucking dealing with you you insane asshole. You just come back angrier and stupider each time "B-B-B-B-BUT YOU BROKE DOWN THE POST INTO LITTLER POSTS"....how would you like me to post Beanz? I always ask and you ALWAYS shy away from answering.....how can I give you an answer you'll respond to without your missing the point entirely or going off about something completely different?

I'll HAPPILY address anything you've posted and that right there is difference A#1 between us.

Who is defending racists? Not me...unless you're calling ME a racist and hell fucking yes I'll defend myself from that shit because it's a baseless accusation made by a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    So you just took an ironic joke seriously ......mmmmm.....that is something special

I'd talk with you about the other stuff, but for some reason I just don't think you'd be able to follow.....maybe one day though

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong you have come to the point where now you are telling other posters what words you find acceptable for them to post and you think anyone else but you is 'triggered'?

So now nobody is allowed to use any words that Hitler may have used? Even when talking about actual vermin.

Fucking hell, how would you describe the scum inspired by a President you think is a victim then?

Gonna circle back on that one just like your silence on your QAnon bullshit and your support of all the other violent bastards or your bullshit refusal to admit how much you admire Putin and populist bastards all over the globe?

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    No he didnt write that but his big blind spot is bigger than my bald spot, in that in his faulty reasoning it is misogynist & racist to criticise AOC but NOT so to criticise Priti Patel. Total hypocrisy. He is the master spinner, only we see thru it all, really. If we criticize AOC "on her words", in his mind its still racist & misogynistic. But if HE criticizes Ms. Pretty Priti, suddenly this is OK because it is "on her words". Its like arguing in circles with this guy. And he keeps circling back. Then he denies AOC's "American-ness" as he accuses me of denying Priti's "English-ness". He's like a snake all Vaselined up, ready to twist and spin as if nobody sees it.

Sad.

Thread Information