Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Ya know what’s funny about this. Yesterday I snowblower my neighbors drive. Just the opening and a couple feet into his driveway so he would have access. I noticed when I blower mine the blower threw some snow on his opening I felt bad wanted to open it up. Is he thinking evil thoughts about me? Imagine we have got to the point where we freak out if we try to assist each other, that shit is rad, I’m so glad it was published I didn’t know people actually thought like that.

Frig me the second shot is much worse than the first. I’m a mess right now

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Ya know what’s funny about this. Yesterday I snowblower my neighbors drive. Just the opening and a couple feet into his driveway so he would have access. I noticed when I blower mine the blower threw some snow on his opening I felt bad wanted to open it up. Is he thinking evil thoughts about me? Imagine we have got to the point where we freak out if we try to assist each other, that shit is rad, I’m so glad it was published I didn’t know people actually thought like that.

Frig me the second shot is much worse than the first. I’m a mess right now
    dude what syntax is that yo, you are fucked right now, this 2nd jab is muxellating the scintilla in your speech patterns to a rodenth degree, like rats.

"Stotenth, Totenth"

by Walrus

Snow blowered it out the garage
    Went and drank with Nigel Farage
    My neighbor freaked out and punched his own snout
    ...Couldnt figger out what all the ruckus was all about the way he came across like that

Muxxa Henna Higgeth
    You liveth in the Zenith of Thought
    Like Cherry Garcia with Elmer Fudge
    I think those psilocybin gobstoppers were recently bought

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    No he didnt write that but his big blind spot is bigger than my bald spot, in that in his faulty reasoning it is misogynist & racist to criticise AOC but NOT so to criticise Priti Patel. Total hypocrisy. He is the master spinner, only we see thru it all, really. If we criticize AOC "on her words", in his mind its still racist & misogynistic. But if HE criticizes Ms. Pretty Priti, suddenly this is OK because it is "on her words". Its like arguing in circles with this guy. And he keeps circling back. Then he denies AOC's "American-ness" as he accuses me of denying Priti's "English-ness". He's like a snake all Vaselined up, ready to twist and spin as if nobody sees it.

Sad.

You are a liar and a coward.

You have always supported racists and bigots.

Trump.
    Farrage.
    Robinson.
    Patel.
    Johnson.

You seem to think hiding behind divisive populists and their rhetoric of hate makes you somehow brave and willing to play Devils Advocate. The reality is that you would rather ingratiate yourself with those unwilling to change their simplistic thinking than stand up to them or risk appearing what you think is weak.

You are more worried about the life of a fly than a human being ffs and could do with a bit more perspective.

You seem to think that you get a free pass or are somehow above reproach despite being explicit and adamant in expressing those attitudes.

You called Patel Indian, not me. She was born in England and every single criticism of her was based on not just her words but her illegal actions and her professional negligence. Not only that but I backed up those observations with links to prove those facts. She is reknowkned for being a bully and you seem very drawn to these idiots bastards for some twisted reason.

You didn't provide any evidence of AOC saying or doing anything you just suggested like a typical misogynist that she should go back to being a waitress or working in a bar.

It is not nice having to face the fact that you support horrible spiteful divise bastards and that your supposed concern for others has all been a big fake act, but it is impossible to come to any other conclusion when you have just at the first avaliable opportunity reverted to type.

All your concern for systemic racism against black people has now morphed back into supporting the white supremacists who stormed the Capitol building.

All your shock at how irresponsible and badly Trump and others handled the Corona virus has now reverted back to an arrogant conspirational skepticism in which there are now in your words no circumstances in which you would accept a vaccine.

I have never suggested gunning down asylum seekers like you have.

You are hardly in a position to be throwing stones.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A good start.

Credit were it is due, not supporting further air strikes and the catastrophe that is Yemen.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...Sl9M1hgf-XlSTU
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    A good start.

Credit were it is due, not supporting further air strikes and the catastrophe that is Yemen.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...Sl9M1hgf-XlSTU
    Could you enlighten all of us by explaining the issues between Saudi Arabia and Yemen? Legitimately, why are they fighting? Or rather why is Yemen/the Yemeni people being attacked?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No he didnt write that but his big blind spot is bigger than my bald spot, in that in his faulty reasoning it is misogynist & racist to criticise AOC but NOT so to criticise Priti Patel. Total hypocrisy. He is the master spinner, only we see thru it all, really. If we criticize AOC "on her words", in his mind its still racist & misogynistic. But if HE criticizes Ms. Pretty Priti, suddenly this is OK because it is "on her words". Its like arguing in circles with this guy. And he keeps circling back. Then he denies AOC's "American-ness" as he accuses me of denying Priti's "English-ness". He's like a snake all Vaselined up, ready to twist and spin as if nobody sees it.

Sad.

Trump.
    Farrage.
    Robinson.
    Patel.
    Johnson.

You seem to think hiding behind divisive populists and their rhetoric of hate makes you somehow brave and willing to play Devils Advocate. The reality is that you would rather ingratiate yourself with those unwilling to change their simplistic thinking than stand up to them or risk appearing what you think is weak.

You are more worried about the life of a fly than a human being ffs and could do with a bit more perspective.

You seem to think that you get a free pass or are somehow above reproach despite being explicit and adamant in expressing those attitudes.

You called Patel Indian, not me. She was born in England and every single criticism of her was based on not just her words but her illegal actions and her professional negligence. Not only that but I backed up those observations with links to prove those facts. She is reknowkned for being a bully and you seem very drawn to these idiots bastards for some twisted reason.

You didn't provide any evidence of AOC saying or doing anything you just suggested like a typical misogynist that she should go back to being a waitress or working in a bar.

It is not nice having to face the fact that you support horrible spiteful divise bastards and that your supposed concern for others has all been a big fake act, but it is impossible to come to any other conclusion when you have just at the first avaliable opportunity reverted to type.

All your concern for systemic racism against black people has now morphed back into supporting the white supremacists who stormed the Capitol building.

All your shock at how irresponsible and badly Trump and others handled the Corona virus has now reverted back to an arrogant conspirational skepticism in which there are now in your words no circumstances in which you would accept a vaccine.

***BOOM*** and there it is, RIGHT THERE. The man who was literally tearing up and whimpering on the Zoom about "reincarnation" and how we come back as "insects" in our next lives, OPENLY DENIGRATING FLIES AS BEING INFERIOR TO OTHER LIFE FORMS like humans. The epitome of a short memory (you are aging quickly mate) AND hypocrisy, proof of which we didnt really need any more of.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sad.

Trump.
    Farrage.
    Robinson.
    Patel.
    Johnson.

***BOOM*** and there it is, RIGHT THERE. The man who was literally tearing up and whimpering on the Zoom about "reincarnation" and how we come back as "insects" in our next lives, OPENLY DENIGRATING FLIES AS BEING INFERIOR TO OTHER LIFE FORMS like humans. The epitome of a short memory (you are aging quickly mate) AND hypocrisy, proof of which we didnt really need any more of.
    I can honestly say that at no point in my life have I teared up or shown any kind of sentimental emotion on a Zoom call. You though literally were bawling about protecting flies and being afraid of losing your ego at death. I don't even belive there is life after death.

Dia was there you lying bastard.

It has nothing to do with this thread though so why you are insisting on humiliating yourself is beyond me.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sad.

Trump.
    Farrage.
    Robinson.
    Patel.
    Johnson.

I can honestly say that at no point in my life have I teared up or shown any kind of sentimental emotion on a Zoom call. You though literally were bawling about protecting flies and being afraid of losing your ego at death. I don't even belive there is life after death.

Dia was there you lying bastard.

It has nothing to do with this thread though so why you are insisting on humiliating yourself is beyond me.
    So basically you've been owned because you were preaching like a Sufi Priest about coming back as a fly in reincarnation, and I said nothing at all about your massive ego. I let you go on, Rich let you go on, and here you are insulting/demeaning/minimizing life forms in favor of your worship/self-importance about human beings. That you, a man near water, would trumpet self-importance of people like yourself over a fly or a cat or an elk, is really not surprising at all, is it. Now THAT is an EGO, isnt it. Nice try.

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 02-09-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Join our Zoom meetings, they’re great, they’re fun, they’re light hearted, just a load of mates together having fun.”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “Join our Zoom meetings, they’re great, they’re fun, they’re light hearted, just a load of mates together having fun.”
    they really ARE fun, asswipe, and after 6 straight months of fun weekly Zooms, one member bowed out after having accused 4 people of being racist, misogynist, xenophobic, Nazi and fascist. But hey, nobody's waiting for your reasoning skills/syllogisms to make it up to snuff anytime soon.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Canada will list the Proud Boys movement as a terrorist group

Ottawa, Canada (CNN)Canada announced Wednesday that the Proud Boys will be designated as a terrorist entity along with 12 other groups.

The Proud Boys will be deemed an "ideologically motivated violent extremist group" along with three others: Atomwaffen Division, The Base and Russian Imperial Movement, the government said in a news release.
    "Their violent actions and rhetoric are fueled by white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and misogyny, and unfortunately, often in combination of all of the above," said Public Safety Minister Bill Blair at a news conference Wednesday.
    Government officials say the move will help Canada freeze the groups' financial assets and criminalize financing, training and recruitment for all such groups.
    When asked about the new terrorist designation for the Proud Boys, Blair said that the events of January 6 on the US Capitol did initiate a "political response" in Canada, but that the decision was not political.
    "And as disturbing and concerning as those images and those events were, they also provided law enforcement and our intelligence services with a trove of new information in which quite frankly, many of these groups revealed themselves," said Blair, adding that Canada's decision was based on "evidence, intelligence and the law."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/03/a...oup/index.html

This is excellent news.
    From your CNN article:
    "Their violent actions and rhetoric are fueled by white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and misogyny, and unfortunately, often in combination of all of the above," said Public Safety Minister Bill Blair at a news conference Wednesday.

So they're "fueled by white supremacy" & racist, but are led by a person of AfroCuban ancestry (among other members of color in their group)?

They're anti-Semitic AND Islamophobic? Wow they've really threaded the needle there haven't they?

How are they misogynist? They call to "venerate the housewife", is that misogynist?

They're homophobic?

The refusal of mental midgets to even question the premise is LAUGHABLE. But sure the likes of Kirkland will cheer and no the government hasn't provided/produced evidence of anything, but Kirk is easy to please "My side wins yaaaaaaaay" without ever considering the consequences.

Fine you fucking clown

Ah yes, it comes as no surprise to find out that you're defending a bunch of fascist terrorists. And to do so you're providing the ultimate standard of proof, the youtube video.

They're not antisemitic at all:

That apparently stands for six million wasn't enough. As far as antisemitic goes they certainly make common cause with a bunch of explicitly Nazi groups. The ADL, who know a thing or two about antisemitism, seem to think that they're massive antisemites. And hating Muslims doesn't mean that somebody can't hate Jews too. This is a white supremacist organisation thickhead, they don't like anybody unlike themselves.

And from the ADL this is how much they venerate women:

the U.S. should have “enforced monogamy” because women are “colostomy bags for various strangers’ semen” when they have sex outside of marriage.

https://www.adl.org/proudboys

The dictionary definition of terrorism is using violence to achieve political ends, so it appears the Canadians are right on the money.

You need to take a step back here Lyle. You're becoming increasingly radicalised over the years and that's not even taking into account the crazy conspiracy shit. You can continue the way you're going and eventually be forced to choose between democratic ideals or an explicit violent white supremacist reaction to the march of history. If you keep on the course you're on the next few decades are going to become increasingly unpleasant for you. You should try and make your peace with the inevitalbe course of history before you end up doing something you'll regret.
    Here's a picture of somebody.....yeah, AND? Is he a member? What's his name? Or is this some guilt by association bullshit that is ALWAYS pulled?

The ADL said..... Yeah they don't dictate to me what I think or don't think about certain groups. I decide, not the ADL. The ADL thought Gavin McInnes' '10 things I hate about the Jews' comedy routine (done in front of a crowd of all Jews, in Israel, while McInnes was employed by Ezra Levant ... A Jew) as a serious diatribe instead of satire. Maybe the ADL is run by idiots, maybe they took it out of it's original context nefariously and on purpose either way it doesn't look good on them.

Maybe you're the type of person who never questions a fucking thing, good for you. I DO question what I'm told. I DO look into things.

Go be fake concerned over someone else.

He's standing in a group of Proud Boys wearing a t shirt covered in Proud Boys insignia and one of presumably hundreds that was produced commercially to cater to demand. Nobody is going to screen print a single shirt.

It's shameful that you would defend this group of horrific extremist haters. Here's just some of the antisemitic stuff the founder of the group has been responsible for:

Although McInnes has decried racism and anti-Semitism, his past statements tell a different story. He has posted videos of himself giving the Nazi salute and repeatedly saying “Heil Hitler.” He was accused of anti-Semitism in March 2017 when he posted a video on Rebel Media called “Ten Things I Hate about Jews,” which was later retitled “Ten Things I Hate About Israel.”
    McInnes has made a number of contradictory statements about Zionism. Prior to his spring 2017 trip to Israel, McInnes appeared in a Rebel Media video in which he asked people to crowdfund his trip to Israel so he could see what the country was like for himself; however, in that same video, he referenced both “The Culture of Critique,” by white supremacist Kevin MacDonald, and David Duke’s book “Jewish Supremacism.” It was during this trip that McInnes appears to have had somewhat of an anti-Semitic awakening. On his show on March 8, 2017, McInnes muses that Jews were somehow responsible for World War II because “the Treaty of Versailles, wasn’t that disproportionately influenced by Jewish intellectuals?” He also defended Holocaust deniers and neo-Nazis, saying, “Like at one point, the tour guide goes, ‘You know, and there are people who think that this didn’t happen.’ And I felt myself defending the super-far-right Nazis, just because I was sick of so much brainwashing. And I felt like going, ‘Well, they never said it didn’t happen. What they’re saying is that it was much less than six million and that they starved to death and they weren’t gassed.” Then he finishes his train of thought with some thoughts about Jews’ “obsession” with the Holocaust. “God, they’re so obsessed with the Holocaust. I don’t know if it’s healthy to dwell.”
    At another point McInnes said: “Jews: If you don’t want to get people mad, don’t be annoying.”

Shameful Lyle. You're becoming more and more radicalised as time goes by while America goes the other way. This is going to get worse and worse for you. Twenty years from now you're going to be god knows how extreme and you're going to have to watch President Kaepernick sign the Reparations Act in the Oval Office surrounded by a bipartisan group of applauding lawmakers. You need to make your peace with the future of America before you end up eaten up by hate and anger. It'll destroy you if you continue the way you're going.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually, that wasn't even the original suggestion.

The original suggestion was a bit more "aimed" than that.

Except he got called out on it by a Mod, after it was pointed out that the remark was meant to be both offensive and racist.

You see people..... the word "racist" gets thrown around a lot here..... but hardly anyone knows how to truly recognize it.

You can preach... you can bore us all with stories about how you do this with minorities... or that with minorities. You can utter the laughable phrases about how "so-and-so" is black/Hispanic/Muslim/Asian/etc and is still your BFF. You can write it across your chest that how on earth could you be racist. "Oh no... who? ME??" (Those shallow utterances don't really impress anyone with more than 2 grams of gray matter between the ears).

But when provoked or put into a corner... and you let fly with a racist comment as a defensive move... that's when you're actually baring your heart for all to see.

I've been around long enough that my B.S. detection meter is working just fine, thank you. And we been here long enough to where we all should know where the others stand. If not, you're not looking hard enough.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Actually, that wasn't even the original suggestion.

The original suggestion was a bit more "aimed" than that.

Except he got called out on it by a Mod, after it was pointed out that the remark was meant to be both offensive and racist.

You see people..... the word "racist" gets thrown around a lot here..... but hardly anyone knows how to truly recognize it.

You can preach... you can bore us all with stories about how you do this with minorities... or that with minorities. You can utter the laughable phrases about how "so-and-so" is black/Hispanic/Muslim/Asian/etc and is still your BFF. You can write it across your chest that how on earth could you be racist. "Oh no... who? ME??" (Those shallow utterances don't really impress anyone with more than 2 grams of gray matter between the ears).

But when provoked or put into a corner... and you let fly with a racist comment as a defensive move... that's when you're actually baring your heart for all to see.

I've been around long enough that my B.S. detection meter is working just fine, thank you. And we been here long enough to where we all should know where the others stand. If not, you're not looking hard enough.
    you got called out by a Mod just the same, twinkle toes, for other comments you made. But yeah, in your typical ignorant and arrogant way, spin it, G, spin it.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 02-10-2021 at 04:43 AM.

Thread Information