Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

And lest I forget to rub salt in your wounds, ..... wait for it........ BINGO! Your hand got bit again after you dipped it foolishly into the shark tank.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so yeah, uhh, now that the gnats have been shoo'ed back into the cess pool, we can move to other topics

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You didn't provide any evidence of AOC saying or doing anything you just suggested like a typical misogynist that she should go back to being a waitress or working in a bar.

Actually, that wasn't even the original suggestion.

The original suggestion was a bit more "aimed" than that.

Except he got called out on it by a Mod, after it was pointed out that the remark was meant to be both offensive and racist.

You see people..... the word "racist" gets thrown around a lot here..... but hardly anyone knows how to truly recognize it.

You can preach... you can bore us all with stories about how you do this with minorities... or that with minorities. You can utter the laughable phrases about how "so-and-so" is black/Hispanic/Muslim/Asian/etc and is still your BFF. You can write it across your chest that how on earth could you be racist. "Oh no... who? ME??" (Those shallow utterances don't really impress anyone with more than 2 grams of gray matter between the ears).

But when provoked or put into a corner... and you let fly with a racist comment as a defensive move... that's when you're actually baring your heart for all to see.

I've been around long enough that my B.S. detection meter is working just fine, thank you. And we been here long enough to where we all should know where the others stand. If not, you're not looking hard enough.
    you got called out by a Mod just the same, twinkle toes, for other comments you made. But yeah, in your typical ignorant and arrogant way, spin it, G, spin it.

Was it the "fat" comment? Or the "flip-flopper"? 'Cause the first is merely an observation from the hundreds of videos you've bored us with over the years. I thought "fat" was fairly benign.

The flip-flopper is merely another observation, as you've flip-flopped so severely on Trump/Biden that most observers have suffered from whiplash just reading your incomprehensible drivel.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way, is it January 6th yet?

'Cause I've been patiently waiting for your predictions to come true.

But c'mon now... it's been over a month now... and I'm only doing my civic duty in reminding you about what you said was going to happen on January 6th.

Could you please refresh all our memories on that?

Preciate it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You didn't provide any evidence of AOC saying or doing anything you just suggested like a typical misogynist that she should go back to being a waitress or working in a bar.

Except he got called out on it by a Mod, after it was pointed out that the remark was meant to be both offensive and racist.

You see people..... the word "racist" gets thrown around a lot here..... but hardly anyone knows how to truly recognize it.

You can preach... you can bore us all with stories about how you do this with minorities... or that with minorities. You can utter the laughable phrases about how "so-and-so" is black/Hispanic/Muslim/Asian/etc and is still your BFF. You can write it across your chest that how on earth could you be racist. "Oh no... who? ME??" (Those shallow utterances don't really impress anyone with more than 2 grams of gray matter between the ears).

But when provoked or put into a corner... and you let fly with a racist comment as a defensive move... that's when you're actually baring your heart for all to see.

I've been around long enough that my B.S. detection meter is working just fine, thank you. And we been here long enough to where we all should know where the others stand. If not, you're not looking hard enough.
    you got called out by a Mod just the same, twinkle toes, for other comments you made. But yeah, in your typical ignorant and arrogant way, spin it, G, spin it.

Was it the "fat" comment? Or the "flip-flopper"? 'Cause the first is merely an observation from the hundreds of videos you've bored us with over the years. I thought "fat" was fairly benign.

The flip-flopper is merely another observation, as you've flip-flopped so severely on Trump/Biden that most observers have suffered from whiplash just reading your incomprehensible drivel.
    Not sure, Geraldo, ask the Mod who warned you.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure, Geraldo, ask the Mod who warned you.

Oh c'mon... you gotta do a little better than that. You cried for over a month like a little girl 'cause I was hurting your widdle feelings... and you can't tell me whether it was the "fat" comment or the "flip-flopper" comment that hurt you the most?

Damn... no wonder everyone bails on your Zoom meetings. You ain't got the testicular fortitude to handle this shit, bro.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point stands, though. When pressed, you resort to school-boy racist attacks, which do more to reveal your true self than all the boring videos of you gassing on your workouts, or the closeups of that hideous, bulbous nose.

You're too easy to bother, though. I shouldn't pick on you like that.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never seen such a self-delusional person as you. Do you have a life? Can you go and talk to your family or something, or have they all shunned you and now there you are in a lonely little place wanking on your keyboard.... pathetic.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Beanz is "everybody" now? Damn you are devolving quickly.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never seen such a self-delusional person as you. Do you have a life? Can you go and talk to your family or something, or have they all shunned you and now there you are in a lonely little place wanking on your keyboard.... pathetic.

My life is "bothering you". J/K.

It bothers you that I'm direct and call 'em like I see 'em.

My bad, bro.

That last post is a bit disjointed and shows some cracking at the seams.

But no problem... I'll soon go off and find my family so I can talk to them.

No ill feelings. I just thought I'd point out that when accusations of racism start flying around..... I've already caught you with the hand in the cookie jar more than a couple of times.

Between you and me.... you're a closet racist.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're very intelligent and should write a book about how aware you are.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you see "A Bronx Tale"?

Remember that scene where Jane's brother accuses C in front of Jane of beating him up? Remember when C got frustrated and let the "n" word slip out?

That's what I mean, bro.

Otherwise good people, who claim to not be racist, let shit slip out under duress. That's when you see the real person.

Nothing to be ashamed of, bro.

You were being pressed... you resorted to school-boy racist shit to try and get back at me.

You slipped.

(Somewhere Denilson is looking on and smiling).

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember that scene where Jane's brother accuses C in front of Jane of beating him up? Remember when C got frustrated and let the "n" word slip out?

That's what I mean, bro.

Otherwise good people, who claim to not be racist, let shit slip out under duress. That's when you see the real person.

You were being pressed... you resorted to school-boy racist shit to try and get back at me.

You slipped.

haha dude, seriously, that is sophomoric reasoning, and totally invalid. Surely you have your right to believe your conclusions, but most people laugh at your kind of oversimplifications. You got back at me over OTHER type of stuff. Who's to say what is worse, personal insults or what you WISH to see as racist comments? Who is the judge? People like you think YOU are the ultimate judges about which is worse. In fact, its up to each person, even though you want to minimize what YOU do and say, and exaggerate the things that don't suit you. Its sophomoric. And subjective. And I know you to be an intelligent person from many other messages you have sent me over the past year or so. And I know you know, but you're bored with the post-NFL period we're in right now, and need some action. Cant blame you really.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what I mean, bro.

You slipped.

haha dude, seriously, that is sophomoric reasoning, and totally invalid. Surely you have your right to believe your conclusions, but most people laugh at your kind of oversimplifications. You got back at me over OTHER type of stuff. Who's to say what is worse, personal insults or what you WISH to see as racist comments? Who is the judge? People like you think YOU are the ultimate judges about which is worse. In fact, its up to each person, even though you want to minimize what YOU do and say, and exaggerate the things that don't suit you. Its sophomoric. And subjective. And I know you to be an intelligent person from many other messages you have sent me over the past year or so. And I know you know, but you're bored with the post-NFL period we're in right now, and need some action. Cant blame you really.

Oversimplifications? C'mon man. You said something racist, and got called out on it. It's not the first time, either. Just man up to it... you'll feel better.

Have I insulted you? Sure. You've done the same... so no point in arguing over that, is there.

"People like me"... "ultimate judges"... where TF do you get all this stuff, bro? Hurting your back reaching for those straws, are we?

You lose what little credibility you may have when you continue to deny shit... AFTER you've been caught red-handed. Why do it? It only magnifies your slipups.

There's only one point being made here:

You lashed out with a very directly aimed and racist comment, which you were told to clean up.

But not before it revealed what you'll do when cornered. You use racism as a weapon. If you'll only admit it, you'll feel better... like when the alcoholic finally admits he's an alcoholic.

I just figured since "racist" is the operative insult here in the forum... that I'd give you a heads-up on what being a racist actually is.

Don't worry though... you're not the only one with that problem.

BTW... I AM bored now with the post-Super Bowl lull and little boxing. Hopefully sports in general will pick up.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what I mean, bro.

You slipped.

Oversimplifications? C'mon man. You said something racist, and got called out on it. It's not the first time, either. Just man up to it... you'll feel better.

Have I insulted you? Sure. You've done the same... so no point in arguing over that, is there.

"People like me"... "ultimate judges"... where TF do you get all this stuff, bro? Hurting your back reaching for those straws, are we?

You lose what little credibility you may have when you continue to deny shit... AFTER you've been caught red-handed. Why do it? It only magnifies your slipups.

There's only one point being made here:

You lashed out with a very directly aimed and racist comment, which you were told to clean up.

But not before it revealed what you'll do when cornered. You use racism as a weapon. If you'll only admit it, you'll feel better... like when the alcoholic finally admits he's an alcoholic.

I just figured since "racist" is the operative insult here in the forum... that I'd give you a heads-up on what being a racist actually is.

Don't worry though... you're not the only one with that problem.

BTW... I AM bored now with the post-Super Bowl lull and little boxing. Hopefully sports in general will pick up.
    To be honest, you were told to clean up quite a bit, and by this you have proven to be the ULTIMATE reacher for straws, so much so that your back has been in traction a few times over the past year or so. Another thing that is clear is how you seem to confuse the chronology of how things actually unfold. YOu seem to be the type that has a blind spot the size of Jupiter --- well, OK, Im exaggerating there a wee bit --- let's say Saturn in that you sling insults repeatedly until you (twistedly) get a retaliatory response and then play the victim of a lashing out. I know you've had it rough over the past few years, so I've cut you quite a bit of slack with your demeanor. But the Mod was right to call you out on it as it had really crossed the line and you really had to learn to rein it in. See, you cried and ran after only a few words I wrote, like a girl would do. But I had about 2 months' patience with you before it really needed to be addressed. It's you, Tito, the tiger that you want to so desperately be, who really doesnt have the eggs for this business.

Thread Information