Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Did you see "A Bronx Tale"?

Remember that scene where Jane's brother accuses C in front of Jane of beating him up? Remember when C got frustrated and let the "n" word slip out?

That's what I mean, bro.

Otherwise good people, who claim to not be racist, let shit slip out under duress. That's when you see the real person.

Nothing to be ashamed of, bro.

You were being pressed... you resorted to school-boy racist shit to try and get back at me.

You slipped.

(Somewhere Denilson is looking on and smiling).
    haha dude, seriously, that is sophomoric reasoning, and totally invalid. Surely you have your right to believe your conclusions, but most people laugh at your kind of oversimplifications. You got back at me over OTHER type of stuff. Who's to say what is worse, personal insults or what you WISH to see as racist comments? Who is the judge? People like you think YOU are the ultimate judges about which is worse. In fact, its up to each person, even though you want to minimize what YOU do and say, and exaggerate the things that don't suit you. Its sophomoric. And subjective. And I know you to be an intelligent person from many other messages you have sent me over the past year or so. And I know you know, but you're bored with the post-NFL period we're in right now, and need some action. Cant blame you really.

Oversimplifications? C'mon man. You said something racist, and got called out on it. It's not the first time, either. Just man up to it... you'll feel better.

Have I insulted you? Sure. You've done the same... so no point in arguing over that, is there.

"People like me"... "ultimate judges"... where TF do you get all this stuff, bro? Hurting your back reaching for those straws, are we?

You lose what little credibility you may have when you continue to deny shit... AFTER you've been caught red-handed. Why do it? It only magnifies your slipups.

There's only one point being made here:

You lashed out with a very directly aimed and racist comment, which you were told to clean up.

But not before it revealed what you'll do when cornered. You use racism as a weapon. If you'll only admit it, you'll feel better... like when the alcoholic finally admits he's an alcoholic.

I just figured since "racist" is the operative insult here in the forum... that I'd give you a heads-up on what being a racist actually is.

Don't worry though... you're not the only one with that problem.

BTW... I AM bored now with the post-Super Bowl lull and little boxing. Hopefully sports in general will pick up.
    To be honest, you were told to clean up quite a bit, and by this you have proven to be the ULTIMATE reacher for straws, so much so that your back has been in traction a few times over the past year or so. Another thing that is clear is how you seem to confuse the chronology of how things actually unfold. YOu seem to be the type that has a blind spot the size of Jupiter --- well, OK, Im exaggerating there a wee bit --- let's say Saturn in that you sling insults repeatedly until you (twistedly) get a retaliatory response and then play the victim of a lashing out. I know you've had it rough over the past few years, so I've cut you quite a bit of slack with your demeanor. But the Mod was right to call you out on it as it had really crossed the line and you really had to learn to rein it in. See, you cried and ran after only a few words I wrote, like a girl would do. But I had about 2 months' patience with you before it really needed to be addressed. It's you, Tito, the tiger that you want to so desperately be, who really doesnt have the eggs for this business.

If I were a 54-year old fat fuck, I'd be embarrassed to write half the shit you write.

Can you at least be original with your comments? Instead of riding the coattails of mine?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell you what... since this is getting us nowhere and we've already established that on top of being a 54-year old flip-flopping fat fuck you're also a closet racist.

Why don't you write another poem about shit and toilets?

That is, after all, the one topic you're well versed in.

When you're done, you can read it out loud at our next Zoom meeting.

I AM invited, aren't I?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll let you slide (again) on all your insults and say yes, you are invited, you always WERE invited, I emailed you a few times about that and ...hey, know what NOW THAT BEANZ HAS BOWED OUT, you no longer have that to damper your attendance, B. See, he was right the whole 6 months of Zooms, that in his view "many people" were avoiding the Zooms due to him. Even you on 2 occasions messaged me and said in so many words and I paraphrase here: "I cannot bring myself to attend a Zoom with a person who has for years thrown around so many personal insults to so many people, and then just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that everything is hunky-dory and attend a Zoom meeting with that person. " And hey, I told you on a few occasions I fully understand and respect that. And several other posters have told me they felt exactly the same. And understandably so. So yes you are invited, as usual, and it is totally up to you to join or not, but as I have always said from the beginning, it would be great to see you on there.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen, I'll pass... but good luck on your ongoing meetings.

Just to show you I'm not sore at you (although you still didn't admit to being a closet racist), I'll break my own rule and submit my one and only entry into the poetry department.

This is not small feat, because I'm more of a technical guy and don't do poetry.

But what the hell... keep in mind this was a quickie.

The Flip and the Flop

First it was Donald
    Walks on water, does no wrong
    According to Brock
    To touch the Don, doth he long.
    Peasants invading
    To the borders we flock
    Hordes of the toothless,
    With glee Brock mocks.
    Mow down these peasants,
    Brock doth cry
    What the Donald utters
    We dare not deny
    In everything Donald knows best
    With Brock in tow
    Not a moment of rest.
    When suddenly COVID
    Brings all to a stop
    And Brock isn’t sure
    Whether he’ll flip or whether he’ll flop
    It’s not even Brock
    As changes set in
    A French guy instead
    Has come in for a spin.
    Get rid of the Donald!
    This new guy rails
    While head scratching Saddo’ers
    Can’t make heads or tails.
    At last it’s all stable
    Or so we all quip
    Without any notion
    That Frenchy will flip.
    Another flop was widely feared
    While Frenchy’s alt change
    Once again neared.
    The flop was harsh
    And again severe
    As now NoSaving
    Reversed course in high gear.
    Again the Donald to the pinnacle soared
    As New Guy flipped
    And flopped many times o’er.
    By now we know
    The flip and the flop
    Will always continue
    With little hope of a stop.

Nobody worry. I won't quit my day job.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen, I'll pass... but good luck on your ongoing meetings.

Just to show you I'm not sore at you (although you still didn't admit to being a closet racist), I'll break my own rule and submit my one and only entry into the poetry department.

This is not small feat, because I'm more of a technical guy and don't do poetry.

But what the hell... keep in mind this was a quickie.

The Flip and the Flop

First it was Donald
    Walks on water, does no wrong
    According to Brock
    To touch the Don, doth he long.
    Peasants invading
    To the borders we flock
    Hordes of the toothless,
    With glee Brock mocks.
    Mow down these peasants,
    Brock doth cry
    What the Donald utters
    We dare not deny
    In everything Donald knows best
    With Brock in tow
    Not a moment of rest.
    When suddenly COVID
    Brings all to a stop
    And Brock isn’t sure
    Whether he’ll flip or whether he’ll flop
    It’s not even Brock
    As changes set in
    A French guy instead
    Has come in for a spin.
    Get rid of the Donald!
    This new guy rails
    While head scratching Saddo’ers
    Can’t make heads or tails.
    At last it’s all stable
    Or so we all quip
    Without any notion
    That Frenchy will flip.
    Another flop was widely feared
    While Frenchy’s alt change
    Once again neared.
    The flop was harsh
    And again severe
    As now NoSaving
    Reversed course in high gear.
    Again the Donald to the pinnacle soared
    As New Guy flipped
    By now we know
    The flip and the flop
    Will always continue
    With little hope of a stop.

Nobody worry. I won't quit my day job.
    First off, great job, and I especially liked

It’s not even Brock
    As changes set in
    A French guy instead
    Has come in for a spin.

Always knew you had it in you B. Gotta say when you wrote:

.....Again the Donald to the pinnacle soared
    As New Guy flipped

YOu nailed it with soared/o'er, brilliant rhyme scheme there, executed with a surprising past participle + adverb/preposition with apostrophe. Great!!!

No sarcasm intended, looking forward to a few more of these from you, and your day job?....... dont rule out making a switch, Im sure you could tolerate earning equal money for pumping out 6 or 7 of these a week. Seriously it was a great job and I know you put very little time or effort into it. YOu had the rhyme scheme AND the meter going on throughout. Nice work.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll let you slide (again) on all your insults and say yes, you are invited, you always WERE invited, I emailed you a few times about that and ...hey, know what NOW THAT BEANZ HAS BOWED OUT, you no longer have that to damper your attendance, B. See, he was right the whole 6 months of Zooms, that in his view "many people" were avoiding the Zooms due to him. Even you on 2 occasions messaged me and said in so many words and I paraphrase here: "I cannot bring myself to attend a Zoom with a person who has for years thrown around so many personal insults to so many people, and then just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that everything is hunky-dory and attend a Zoom meeting with that person. " And hey, I told you on a few occasions I fully understand and respect that. And several other posters have told me they felt exactly the same. And understandably so. So yes you are invited, as usual, and it is totally up to you to join or not, but as I have always said from the beginning, it would be great to see you on there.
    If several other posters have told you they will not take part because of my presence then attendance should have gone thru the roof. It hasn't though has it? You were lucky to get two or three people at most from the forum and i am afraid that has to be down to you and nothing else.

And I didn't bow out, I reacted perfectly rationally and reasonably after months and months of giving you the benefit of the doubt. You overstep boundaries and behave like a child. You go around attaching yourself to anyone and everyone who refuses to tell you to your face that you are being out of order. You gad about like a Mayfly without ever showing any real commitment or belief in anything and then you are confused when most other people turn out to have core beliefs and principles that they will not negotiate on.

Look at you reverting back to supporting Murdoch and Trump and the MSM in general.

You are an attention seeker and that for you comes before showing any kind of consistency or principles.

Look at how easily you are now referring to the vaccine as the 'Soros' vaccine. Like some 9 year old coughing 'Covd' at old people just to get a reaction.

In many ways you are just as gullible as El Kabong and so it is no surprise you have decided to defend him, the Proud Boys and all the fucking racist losers who like you think about and treat other people and their right to vote with disdain.

You may think moving to the suburbs to work and raise a family is for suckers who have given up, but you are in a very small minority of bitter fools who really are just jealous, angry and judgmental that you chose not to.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Look at you reverting back to supporting Murdoch and Trump and the MSM in general.

Ummm....you fucking serious with that shit? I mean I'm just not even addressing the BASELESS bullshit you sling at me....but you're accusing Brockton of supporting Murdoch & the MSM?

You're dumber than I thought you were, and I thought you were PLENTY dumb to start with. That is a SHOCKINGLY dumb accusation...added to which, Where, pray tell, do you get YOUR news from? What Non-MSM channel do you receive information on current events from?

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Ummm....you fucking serious with that shit? I mean I'm just not even addressing the BASELESS bullshit you sling at me....but you're accusing Brockton of supporting Murdoch & the MSM?

You're dumber than I thought you were, and I thought you were PLENTY dumb to start with. That is a SHOCKINGLY dumb accusation...added to which, Where, pray tell, do you get YOUR news from? What Non-MSM channel do you receive information on current events from?

It is a fact. Not a baseless accusation. Baseless accusations are the kind of thing Murdock and the Right wing MSM (Who incidentally you also get by the the majority of your news from) sling about all the time to try and cancle out people like Corbyn or Saunders or AOC.

The amount of meetings he had directly with Johnson and Gove and Sunak and Trump are all out their in the public domain.

The pair of you for all of your virtue signalling alternative news mantra are actually major Kool Aid drinkers hooked on outrage and the worst kind of shallow gutter tabloid headlines garnered from FOx News, Newsmax and all the other mainstream populist propaganda machines.

It is why you are so astoundingly stupid and naive to the point that you still can't bring yourself to admit that for 4 years you have been telling us their lies everyday with your QAnon bullshit.

Look at Brock and his disgusting excuses for Patel and Johnson and Trump. Straight from the MSM.

All the Tommy Robinson lies you both filled the forum with. Again British MSM right wing tabloids which make up the majority of newsmedia here and which you both seem to have a weird drooling obsession with.

Think for yourself for once and both of you just answer a straight forward question.

I certainly do not rely on the MSM for my information and never have. I read right across the board politically and certainly do not rely on the hyper biased YouTube opinion pieces that you have both used as a substitute personality for the last 10 years.

Hope this helps.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

It is a fact. Not a baseless accusation. Baseless accusations are the kind of thing Murdock and the Right wing MSM (Who incidentally you also get by the the majority of your news from) sling about all the time to try and cancle out people like Corbyn or Saunders or AOC.

The amount of meetings he had directly with Johnson and Gove and Sunak and Trump are all out their in the public domain.

The pair of you for all of your virtue signalling alternative news mantra are actually major Kool Aid drinkers hooked on outrage and the worst kind of shallow gutter tabloid headlines garnered from FOx News, Newsmax and all the other mainstream populist propaganda machines.

It is why you are so astoundingly stupid and naive to the point that you still can't bring yourself to admit that for 4 years you have been telling us their lies everyday with your QAnon bullshit.

Look at Brock and his disgusting excuses for Patel and Johnson and Trump. Straight from the MSM.

All the Tommy Robinson lies you both filled the forum with. Again British MSM right wing tabloids which make up the majority of newsmedia here and which you both seem to have a weird drooling obsession with.

Think for yourself for once and both of you just answer a straight forward question.

I certainly do not rely on the MSM for my information and never have. I read right across the board politically and certainly do not rely on the hyper biased YouTube opinion pieces that you have both used as a substitute personality for the last 10 years.

Hope this helps.

Why would you be upset about Corbyn, not like you supported him.....or did you change your mind AGAIN/suddenly remember you supported him? And all that despite the Anti-Semitism he allowed to build in Labour ..... your billions of relatives must have breathed a sigh of relief when Boris was elected PM

Saunders? Who? You mean Bernie Sanders? Who is trying to "cancle" him besides establishment Democrats?

AOC harms herself more than anyone else could harm her.

OK lump Fox News in with the rest of Mainstream Media, but Newsmax?!?! They're mainstream?

So you don't like populism? Well I guess you've nothing bad to say about the wealthy then.....or is that different

"I read right across the board politically".....ok for example, you read _____________? I mean The Guardian obviously, but what else?

"Think for yourself for once and both of you just answer a straight forward question"....what question, where's the question?

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically your argument boils down to

"Why are you not a blind celebrity obsessed partisan sheep like me"?

You seem utterly unable to engage any kind of judgement yourself unless you are told what to think. I am if nothing else a pragmatist. I can see quite clearly how Corbyn was a real threat to the establishment that you and your fellow Trump and Johnson fans have always supported, and that is why a campaign was orchestrated against him.

That does not mean he is some kind of perfect Messiah like Trump has become to you. Corbyn is a man with flaws like anyone else and i can point out his faults and those in his arguments without resorting to destroying the man. This seems to be what is holding you back from progressing beyond your teenage mindset. All or nothing for you because you are an idealogue.

I have voted for the Greens, the Labour Party and would back an independent if they had the right policies. We do not have a presidential system here, and so you vote for your local candidate, not the leader of their party.

When i talked to him Corbyn impressed me with his genuine interest in local affairs in my city and his unwillingness to be treated preferentially. That was in fact exactly why i got that opportunity to talk to him ahead of all the nationals.

That does not mean antisemitism does not exist, and it certainly exists on the left, and among many of Corbyns contemporaries and colleagues, but compared to the blatant racism of the Tories and our current Prime Minister it is not the endemic problem it is made out to be.

As a gesture of good faith i will send you a link to an article I wrote about it and maybe that will make my thinking a bit clearer for you.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not going to share with you the 20 odd bookmarked news sites and sources that I use professionally, but you can safely assume that there is everything there from right across the political spectrum, from the Financial Times to The Canary ( I buy the Sunday Times most weekends) even opinion pieces on the right like Unherd (even though i hate the thing, one of the contributors is a friend) so you can stop fantasizing that i am some easily dismissed clueless idealogue with childish notions.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “Join our Zoom meetings, they’re great, they’re fun, they’re light hearted, just a load of mates together having fun.”
    they really ARE fun, asswipe, and after 6 straight months of fun weekly Zooms, one member bowed out after having accused 4 people of being racist, misogynist, xenophobic, Nazi and fascist. But hey, nobody's waiting for your reasoning skills/syllogisms to make it up to snuff anytime soon.
    Ha , I never realised Beanie baby had dropped out completely. Fuck me , just you and Richie to shoot the shit.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

El Kabong Guest

So basically your argument boils down to

"Why are you not a blind celebrity obsessed partisan sheep like me"?

You seem utterly unable to engage any kind of judgement yourself unless you are told what to think. I am if nothing else a pragmatist. I can see quite clearly how Corbyn was a real threat to the establishment that you and your fellow Trump and Johnson fans have always supported, and that is why a campaign was orchestrated against him.

That does not mean he is some kind of perfect Messiah like Trump has become to you. Corbyn is a man with flaws like anyone else and i can point out his faults and those in his arguments without resorting to destroying the man. This seems to be what is holding you back from progressing beyond your teenage mindset. All or nothing for you because you are an idealogue.

I have voted for the Greens, the Labour Party and would back an independent if they had the right policies. We do not have a presidential system here, and so you vote for your local candidate, not the leader of their party.

When i talked to him Corbyn impressed me with his genuine interest in local affairs in my city and his unwillingness to be treated preferentially. That was in fact exactly why i got that opportunity to talk to him ahead of all the nationals.

That does not mean antisemitism does not exist, and it certainly exists on the left, and among many of Corbyns contemporaries and colleagues, but compared to the blatant racism of the Tories and our current Prime Minister it is not the endemic problem it is made out to be.

As a gesture of good faith i will send you a link to an article I wrote about it and maybe that will make my thinking a bit clearer for you.

Yes my argument would boil down that way if the person doing the "boiling" was an absolute retard.

Oh a Socialist AND Pragmatist ooooh how about that and you think for yourself too...well it's good you accept full responsibility and don't blame anyone for how dumb you are.

Boris has turned out to be no better than May IMO....the Tories really should have pushed for Farrage, but that's my opinion. Britain is too far off to the left and as soon as there's a Labour PM again they'll try to get back into the EU.

I'm not someone who think Trump is perfect as a man or leader. I think he was the best candidate the people who are no longer listened to, the working man and woman you ACT like you've got so much in common with, Trump was their voice and he did right by them.

I don't need a British civics lesson, I know the PM is chosen by Parliament.

So Labour's racism & antisemitism is BETTER than the racism & antisemitism in the Tory Party?

Yeah I'm not engaging in any DM's with you. You want to talk to me, do it on the forum. I'm not your buddy, I'm not your pal, I'm not accepting DM's from you. I deleted that bullshit don't send anymore or I'll delete those too.

I am not going to share with you the 20 odd bookmarked news sites and sources that I use professionally, but you can safely assume that there is everything there from right across the political spectrum, from the Financial Times to The Canary ( I buy the Sunday Times most weekends) even opinion pieces on the right like Unherd (even though i hate the thing, one of the contributors is a friend) so you can stop fantasizing that i am some easily dismissed clueless idealogue with childish notions.
    Oh bless your heart....I don't have to "fantasize" about that

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My God you are thick.

Farrage is not a Tory.

Seven times Farrage put himself up to be elected to the House of Commons.

Seven times he failed.

He has never been an MP.

Never.

So there is no way he could have been an MP.

He is not a member of the Conservative party let alone leader of the Conservatives, so again there is no possible way he could have become Prime Minister.

He is a xenophobic grifter and conman just like Trump. You seem to love vacuous hate spewing celebrities as though it somehow justifies your own divise bullshit.

And no the Prime Minister is not chosen by Parliament, they arrive in the position by virtue of being the leader of the party with the most votes.

So it turns out you do need a British citizenship / politics lesson.

We don't call it civics.

And the last time we had a left wing government was under Brown and before him Blair over 10 years ago. And that was the most centrist Labour government in UK history.

The current government is far more right wing and corrupt than any in history and this country has been destroyed by the overwhelmingly right wing press.

9 National right wing broadsheets and tabloids to two left wing and one far left paper.

So again the country is not left wing at all and you have just revealed your utter stupidity once more.

You sound more and more like a radicalised far right ignorant easily led loser every day.

Start reading stuff outside of your safe space bubble you fucking muppet.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

My God you are thick.

Farrage is not a Tory.

Seven times Farrage put himself up to be elected to the House of Commons.

Seven times he failed.

He has never been an MP.

Never.

So there is no way he could have been an MP.

He is not a member of the Conservative party let alone leader of the Conservatives, so again there is no possible way he could have become Prime Minister.

He is a xenophobic grifter and conman just like Trump. You seem to love vacuous hate spewing celebrities as though it somehow justifies your own divise bullshit.

And no the Prime Minister is not chosen by Parliament, they arrive in the position by virtue of being the leader of the party with the most votes.

So it turns out you do need a British citizenship / politics lesson.

We don't call it civics.

And the last time we had a left wing government was under Brown and before him Blair over 10 years ago. And that was the most centrist Labour government in UK history.

The current government is far more right wing and corrupt than any in history and this country has been destroyed by the overwhelmingly right wing press.

9 National right wing broadsheets and tabloids to two left wing and one far left paper.

So again the country is not left wing at all and you have just revealed your utter stupidity once more.

You sound more and more like a radicalised far right ignorant easily led loser every day.

Start reading stuff outside of your safe space bubble you fucking muppet.
    (clutches pearls).......my Heavens Beanz.....single sentences with spaces between them? What kind of monster responds like that?

Thread Information