64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Don't be so naive and stupid of course we are not all equal.

This is what i mean about the idealogical nonsense you have been shoving down everyones throats here for years. You try and bend the world around your own stupidity rather than make the effort to educate yourself.

Being deserving of equal respect is not the same thing as being equal. Just more of your simplistic PC nonsense. Men and Women are not equal. Adults and Children are not equal. An Employer and an Employee are not equal. A disabled person and an able bodied person are not equal.

You try telling somebody in a wheelchair, don't worry about the 40 steps up to the entrance to the building, because we are all equal. We are not equal and people have for years made any excuse to avoid facing that. It matters not that Universal access benefits able bodied people too. Parents with puchchairs, delivery personnel with trolleys, elderly people with mobility issues, all end up with one less barrier when ramps and alternative to steps are included but all over the world buildings are still going up under the premise that it is not something that needs to be considered. That is what your kind of reductive reasoning is responsible for.

You are pretending that crimes carried out against people for things they have no control over should not be evaluated at all, and that the kind of hate speech that normalised those kind of crimes be ignored too.

So no queer or Paki bashing, No such thing as racist stereotyping as far as you are concerned? No wonder you think nothing of saying thing like Spergy bastard yourself . No wonder that TIC feels emboldened by you giving him the green light to adopt it and Freedoms constant sick antisemitism did not even raise an eyebrow from you.

I know it exists because i spent over ten years involved in legal cases prosecuting it. I know like many what it is like to deal with people staring at those i love every day as though they were freaks, that is an uncomfortable fact you seem unwilling to process, but it is a fact just the same.

What you believe seems to have very little in common with the real world or reality at all.
    We're not all equal? How?

So it's "stupid" to treat everyone as my equal?

How are those folks not equal?

I'd probably tell that person in the wheelchair I'd help them up and/or they are free to sue whoever owns that building to bring it up to code as it's got to have handicap access at least in America it does.

I think crimes carried out against people for things they have no control over happen all the time and that in addressing the consequences and punishments of those crimes MOTIVE and PREMEDITATION are more important than anything else.

I'm sorry, I view "Queers" and "Pakis" as PEOPLE and if you assault a person out of the clear blue or because they are this or that or because you just had an argument with them and you turned it physical, then you should be held accountable for it. Is that wrong? Speech normalizes physical assaults does it now Mr. "punch a Nazi"? I mean YOU don't even believe that shit in practice, else you wouldn't say half the shit you say to me, unless of course you think I'm on some different level than you and it's ok to do.

Racial stereotyping isn't illegal now and if it were made illegal how would it be stopped? You stereotype people racially.

No, I don't think anything of calling someone "spergy", there's multiple definitions of the word and how I use it vs how it's taken can have a really big difference between them. I caused TIC to feel a certain way? @TIC is that true? I emboldened @Freedom? Those two are responsible for themselves and their views, I'm responsible for ME (and my child). Or....are YOU responsible for Antifa violence? If this whole view you have is good one way then certainly if you turn it around it's just as good and fair, or is it different?

I'm sorry that's been the case for you with the legal cases and all. I appreciate you fairly responding to the question I posed, and I am actually quite impressed you did so. THAT is maybe the start of an actual worthwhile discussion for once.

Well if the real world is anything like this:
    Equity Through Accuracy: Changes to Our Hate Map
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...s-our-hate-map
    In pursuit of a more accurate and more just hate map, the Intelligence Project (IP) has committed to collapsing the Black Separatist listing. We will still monitor these groups, but we will be transferring them to hate ideologies, including antisemitism, that better describe the harm their rhetoric inflicts.

This decision comes after many internal and external conversations. A change in the way the map is structured will better capture the power dynamics endemic to white supremacy. Black separatist groups land on the SPLC’s hate map because they propagate antisemitic, anti-LGBTQ and male supremacist views, not because they oppose a white supremacist power structure.

Then yeah I'm really getting more and more out of touch with reality & "the real world"....and I'll continue to do so, because a person is a person is a person no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender. And I also still consider trans to be a bit mental, but if someone is 18 and wants to do whatever they want to do, have at it (unless it's contact sports vs women, and I'll oppose the hell out of that).

Good chat, I appreciate it Beanz
    sorry el kabong you don't have that kind of power over me. i call larry spergy because he acts like a spergy toucher. sticks & stones
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What you are both basically saying (Walrus and El Kabong) is that you do not consider hate speech or crimes motivated by hate of a minority to be crimes at all.

They may sound harsh, but that is exactly how dismissive you are being of a reality you just refuse to acknowledge. I realise that the UK is different to America but in this country we have had laws against hate speech since 1986 and Specific Hate Crime legislation since 2003.

One of the most overlooked reasons for the Criminal Justice system existing in the UK (and i would imagine in America) is to learn lessons from crimes so that future crimes can be prevented. Recognising the motivation behind crimes is a massive part of that. You may not care about the fact that the victim was singled out because of their colour, or their sexuality, or their religion or because of their disability but that does not make it irrelevant. In fact in can often be the crucial and primary motivation. To deny that would be monstrous.

BUT NEITHER OF YOU ARE THE VICTIM.

Criminal prosecutions are not primarily about protecting the rights of the criminal. They are about seeking justice for the victim and helping to keep the general public safer from future crimes that may be carried out by the perpetrator or others who share the same motivation.

That is why it is so important to acknowledge the hostility, prejudice and resentment that fueled the actions of the criminal. You by demanding they be ignored or denying not only the victims an acknowledgement of the EXTRA suffering you are denying society the chance of learning from that and trying to prevent it happening again.

The term handicap is a classic example of how easy it can be to remain ignorant. In fact your whole tone and argument. Most Disabled people in this country hate it and the idea that someone should need to be helped to have access rather than that barrier not be created without an alternative provision is just as mistaken. That is what digging in your heels and covering your eyes makes possible.

And no Nazis are not a protected minority at all. Their whole idealogy is about restricting not just the free speech of others but often of killing and maiming them.

It does you no favours when you refuse to respect the rights of a minority not to have to face hostilty and discrimination based on something beyond their control when you then in the same breath pretend that the free speech of Nazis and other bastards actually is something worth protecting.

It is hardly surprising then that people would draw very sane conclusions about the very unsavoury views/rights, you seem to be more worried about defending.
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-12-2021 at 11:47 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I believe a person should be allowed to say or write ANYTHING, and that the "victim" has the right to protest against the words used, and that the matter -- if pursued -- should be resolved in a court of law: what were the damages? if it can be proven, then so be it, that will be the legal decision at that point. I encourage anyone to pursue legal action if they believe they were harmed in any way. But to try to write laws about political correctness about what is acceptable speech, that has been why humanity is in a fast decline since 1990. It really started about that time. POlitical correctness, forbidden speech, etc.

Then you are naive and stupid. There is no such thing as absolute free speech. The entire Western Culture we live under would collapse if that were the case. Words are not just something you can pretend do not matter just to get yourself off the hook.

Political correctness is something you chaps in America introduced to the world and something that ABSOLUTELY rules your life. That is why you think everything can be solved by money. In the UK that would have always been seen as an anathema. The litigious culture that has now infected the UK is horrible and exploited terribly by the worst kind of people for the wrong reasons taking up valuable court time every day.

What a surprise when Incitement is in the news that now anything goes.

I have said it for 12 years.

You guys do not believe in personal responsibility for anything.

And you think other people are acting like babies?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe a person should be allowed to say or write ANYTHING, and that the "victim" has the right to protest against the words used, and that the matter -- if pursued -- should be resolved in a court of law: what were the damages? if it can be proven, then so be it, that will be the legal decision at that point. I encourage anyone to pursue legal action if they believe they were harmed in any way. But to try to write laws about political correctness about what is acceptable speech, that has been why humanity is in a fast decline since 1990. It really started about that time. POlitical correctness, forbidden speech, etc.

Then you are naive and stupid. There is no such thing as absolute free speech. The entire Western Culture we live under would collapse if that were the case. Words are not just something you can pretend do not matter just to get yourself off the hook.

Political correctness is something you chaps in America introduced to the world and something that ABSOLUTELY rules your life. That is why you think everything can be solved by money. In the UK that would have always been seen as an anathema. The litigious culture that has now infected the UK is horrible and exploited terribly by the worst kind of people for the wrong reasons taking up valuable court time every day.

"Then you are naive and stupid." NO wonder so many people didnt want to join the Zoom when for years you have spoken to people here like that. Lyle and Tito and many, many others were right that you dont have the kind of personality that people can keep forgiving for you pretending you havent thrown so many insults around that people wind up hating you. YOu once told me you got sucker-punched/knocked out 7 different times in your life. It is NO WONDER that has happened to you with the way you speak to people. YOu are your own worst enemy and you just can't see it. Fucking sad. "Then you are naive and stupid" you say, yeah, that will really go well.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Then you are naive and stupid." NO wonder so many people didnt want to join the Zoom when for years you have spoken to people here like that. Lyle and Tito and many, many others were right that you dont have the kind of personality that people can keep forgiving for you pretending you havent thrown so many insults around that people wind up hating you. YOu once told me you got sucker-punched/knocked out 7 different times in your life. It is NO WONDER that has happened to you with the way you speak to people. YOu are your own worst enemy and you just can't see it. Fucking sad. "Then you are naive and stupid" you say, yeah, that will really go well.
    I never said 7 times. Don't know where you got that.

Classic post though.

Not just this year but in the whole history of Saddo.

This was my response to your claim that

"People should be allowed to say or write anything"

Ha!

And yet here you are claiming victimhood and trying to police words like 'naive and stupid'

Bloody hell man.

Get a grip.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirky: people act on their own accord. Trump cannot force anyone to do anything. Whoever went in, went in, Trump supporters, anarchists wearing Trump hats, BLM, Antifa, agents provocateurs, etc. People act on their own accord. They were going in while Giuliani was still speaking before Trump even started, if you believe in Trump Rays & Beams that hypnotized people to do this or that, then YOU are the one who needs to come with the proof, twinkle toes.

Bottom line is Trump did nothing wrong.

What do you mean "they were going in" while Giuliani was speaking? The attack on the Capitol started well after the rally ended.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Kirky: people act on their own accord. Trump cannot force anyone to do anything. Whoever went in, went in, Trump supporters, anarchists wearing Trump hats, BLM, Antifa, agents provocateurs, etc. People act on their own accord. They were going in while Giuliani was still speaking before Trump even started, if you believe in Trump Rays & Beams that hypnotized people to do this or that, then YOU are the one who needs to come with the proof, twinkle toes.

What do you mean "they were going in" while Giuliani was speaking? The attack on the Capitol started well after the rally ended.
    No that isn't so. The attack on the capitol was already taking place before the speaking was over. It's been very well documented. Also, People were busted for having the night before placed pipe bombs in different places and laid out plans of attack on January 5th.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today In Biden Land the exposing of a singularly ruled people are still dominated by the charade of telling the people there are 2 parties.

The outgoing Prez told his supporters -vote for him and he will self fund so he isn't controlled by big corporations. Lied and said any money that is donated is for the Republican Party- during the Presidential election. Claimed their donations were around $61.
    Yet his website had a donate button.
    Not only did he reverse position, he did it within months-
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ction-campaign

He can literally contradict himself in the same sentence, let alone same month I quote:
    “I’ll be putting up money, but won’t be completely self-funding,”
    -FOX news.

Mitt Romney self funded his campaign. And When Mike Bloomberg funded his short lived campaign- he was accused of trying to buy the election.

Just like in 2016, 2020 Donald sought Billionaire donors, bragged about it yet those who said they were voting for a successful businessman that was self funding said nothing about his bragging of how much he raised...from wealthy donors.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=53afdf94bbdd
    At Least 23 Billionaires Made Six-Figure Donations To Committees Supporting Donald Trump

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=6e87f00d2341

2020 He started collecting billionaire donors when the Dem's race was about Sanders vs Warren. When Democratic voters decided otherwise- making Biden the winner - he began collecting billionaire donors months after Donald did.
    When it was all said and done, Donald's billion dollar buddies decided to turn away from him- opting for Joe instead.

This means several things to me.
    1. Donald can't even get his own demographic to support him (the wealthy) Why? He gave them a tax cut never before seen in this nation's history.
    2. He can lie to his supporters in the same sentence and they didn't care, I repeat: “I’ll be putting up money, but won’t be completely self-funding,”
    3. While both parties claimed they don't want corporations controlling their nominee, both Clinton & Trump were accepting from Big Donors in 2016 & then Trump & Biden in 2020.
    4. Biden secured more from the same group; the wealthy.
    5 We still got a president who accepted money from those with power to influence.
    6. Another who can't or won't keep the lobbyists away, not from the Executive Branch or Legislative branch via Senate & House
    7. Pac Money still being used by every president the people elect
    8. Yet both parties has the gall to look at the other party, not their own.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-16-2021 at 12:23 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

No links to the Lincoln Project anymore, why Ain't they your peeps?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No that isn't so. The attack on the capitol was already taking place before the speaking was over. It's been very well documented. Also, People were busted for having the night before placed pipe bombs in different places and laid out plans of attack on January 5th.

There was nobody "inside" the building until the rally had finished. Trump went back to the White House and watched the attack on the television.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was nobody "inside" the building until the rally had finished. Trump went back to the White House and watched the attack on the television.

Every timeline I've seen indicated exactly what you stated.
    I ask myself -when a President Tweets about the upcoming event with: "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
    What did he mean? How did his followers interpret a "peaceful" protest will be "wild?"

https://www.fox29.com/news/timeline-...chaos-unfolded
    claims: President Donald Trump’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol building, breaking windows, ransacking lawmakers’ offices and clashing with police.

10:02 a.m.
    Vice President Mike Pence said, "It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not."

11:00 a.m.
    President Trump spoke to supporters & exclaimed: "We will not let them silence your voices. We will stop the steal. We’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."
    I ask myself, how does one "stop the steal" with peaceful protesting? And why did he say 'we', when he didn't go? Sounds like some Osama Bin Laden type shit- you put on the bomb jacket- while I stay on the run and hide in a cave.

1:47 p.m.
    FOX29 affiliate FOX5 DC reported that protestors started approaching the U.S. Capitol (was he still speaking? from 11am-1:45pm?)

2 p.m.
    FOX 5 DC reported that rioters had gotten into the U.S. Capitol building by 2 p.m.

2:20 p.m.
    An announcement was played inside the Capitol. "Due to an "external security threat," no one could enter or exit the Capitol complex, the recording said.

If these timeframes are off, both FOX29 & FOX5 should be held accountable.

2:40 p.m. Videos recorded security officials with guns drawn on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives,(FOX29 & FOX5 then claim they were pro-Trump rioters fighting with police in the Capitol Rotunda.

3:00 p.m.
    Rioters entered the offices of lawmakers, including U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
    I ask myself, how can any American feel safe knowing our state capital can be breeched for an hour with no MARINES, RECON, ARMY, ARMY RANGERS, NATIONAL GUARD, NOT EVEN Paul Blart the Mall Cop was called. How can anyone -pro Trump not ask themselves- how did this go on for an hour plus?

When I think of the attack at the consulate BenGhazi- they got in did damage, killed and left or as the Republican led Senate stated- given the time it started and finished (within 20 minutes) they couldn't have gotten there in time. Yet when it came to Americans who would storm their own Capital, how could they feel so secure with their actions...that they took the time to kick their feet up on desks, rummage around for souvenirs? Stop and take selfies?

01.jpg
    9-1.jpg

3:30 p.m.
    It was reported that one person was shot by U.S. Capitol Police.
    I ask myself, how did it take over an hour to skin that smoke-wagon?

If this time is true, this is pathetic-
    3:36 p.m.
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany stated on Twitter that the National Guard was on the way
    WOW 3:36? and they are on the way? Not there, but on the way?

And if this timeframe is true, then the greatest terrorist isn't outside the country, but running it.
    4:10 p.m.
    President-elect Joe Biden addressed the nation

I ask myself How could a President elect make a statement before the President? How can anyone who claims to love America be ok with the president saying nothing- before the democratic elect does?

5:15 p.m.
    Police used tear gas and percussion grenades
    5:00?

5:30 p.m.
    District officials declared the Capitol "secure" nearly four hours after the pro-Trump mob disrupted the electoral count and stormed the building.

7:55 p.m.
    Stephanie Grisham, first lady Melania Trump’s chief of staff, and White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Matthews both resigned in the wake of the pro-Trump riots in the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/p...7-467dc4622b2e
    FOX61 said 2pm when it was breeched.

"we had the numbers to take it over- if we wanted to"
    Trump supporter speaking to FOX61 news

Since a standard search for FOX only gave me their affiliate, I went to their site & when I did a search for Timeline of Capital Riot I found these:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/how...me-to-fruition
    (they ask- who made it happen- as if to tell their readers- this is a puzzle that needs to be solved)

"We came together by action and the call of our president. Our commander-in-chief had requested our assistance, and any veteran with honor listens to the commander-in-chief"
    --FOX News interviews rally goer.

Per FOX news timeline- They write " Around 10 a.m., in bone-chilling cold, Trump's sons and his longtime lawyer spoke to the growing crowds, and after the president's speech, thousands marched toward the Capitol after he suggested that they should.

So I agree with your take on the timeline. Wow did Biden actually address the nation 1st or did the President? What must your nation and other countries felt -when they saw people scaling walls like monkeys climbing trees. Taking a piss on the walls. Watching a fire hydrant hit a police officer & another get his head smashed in between doors, bleeding, hollering & crying, while the Vice President is whizzed away to the chants of Hang Mike Pence. How did the world view USA?

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Slim that is stellar.

I am not sure how useful it will be in helping to focus reality for people who are more interested in inventing strawman mind control laser beams arguments to knock down but you never know.

It is very noticable how your well researched and accurately presented arguments complete with exhaustive citations are routinely dismissed by posters who are more interested in policing language and trying to silence any kind of robust debate.

Kind of reflects the emotional triggered based vapid culture outside the forum that Trump ratcheted up and normalised.

We have the same thing here in the UK where people wilfully misrepresent valid criticism of extreme right wing extremism with labels of cancel culture and then actually go on to enact legislation that trys to stop any kind of questioning from universities, the media etc and that kind of attitude and atmosphere is here in buckets full.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

So I agree with your take on the timeline. Wow did Biden actually address the nation 1st or did the President? What must your nation and other countries felt -when they saw people scaling walls like monkeys climbing trees. Taking a piss on the walls. Watching a fire hydrant hit a police officer & another get his head smashed in between doors, bleeding, hollering & crying, while the Vice President is whizzed away to the chants of Hang Mike Pence. How did the world view USA?
    It was not your finest hour. As far as whether Trump was reponsible for the violence, Republican senators seemed to think so. Half of them were on the phone to him while they were hiding away from the invaders trying ot get him to call them off. Trump just kept watching the whole thing on the television.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Slim that is stellar.

I am not sure how useful it will be in helping to focus reality for people who are more interested in inventing strawman mind control laser beams arguments to knock down but you never know.

It is very noticable how your well researched and accurately presented arguments complete with exhaustive citations are routinely dismissed by posters who are more interested in policing language and trying to silence any kind of robust debate.

Kind of reflects the emotional triggered based vapid culture outside the forum that Trump ratcheted up and normalised.

We have the same thing here in the UK where people wilfully misrepresent valid criticism of extreme right wing extremism with labels of cancel culture and then actually go on to enact legislation that trys to stop any kind of questioning from universities, the media etc and that kind of attitude and atmosphere is here in buckets full.
    We do what we gotta do bro.
    Players play.
    haters hate.
    let 'em hate.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't even think his own supporters are going to be very enthusiastic after a few days or weeks. He has no personality at all and he mumbles and stutters and forgets his lines and looks very awkward and fake when he makes his hand gestures

Kamala Harris may have been a very good prosecutor in California although I heard she made some pretty bad deals for the African American community in terms of them getting overly long and punitive sentences for minor marijuana charges. But I believe she will have to step in for Joe Biden after a couple of months and I just cannot imagine her running this country.

Can we imagine, Harris meeting with Kim jong-un and Vladimir Putin and tayip Erdagon? I just can't imagine her being effective without having had any kind of international experience
    Like I've always said AOC should just go back to the job she used to have as a bartender in The Bronx.

That is it in a nutshell.

No problem imagining Trump who actually got on his knees before Putin and Kim Jong Un handling international diplomacy, which he absolutely failed at in a way no President has ever managed to before, but the Idea of a female President actually doing a better job is just too much for you.

This is the thing. It seems you think it OK to call the White Supremacist who broke into the Capitol building with his '6 Million Jews was not enough' T-Shirt, a self hating Jew, but when it is rightly pointed out by anyone that NO. these are the actual Neo Nazis you guys have been telling us for years are rare as unicorns , you pull out the victim card and cry about having your right to free speech curtailed.

Look at the last week how the entire forum has been shittied up by you refusing to admit that and just pretending that anyone pointing out your bullshit is some kind of oppressor. That is beyond lame.

You guys really are the language police
    Hidden Content

Thread Information