Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  36
Likes Likes:  154
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 616 to 628 of 628

Thread: Today In Biden Land

Share/Bookmark
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    444
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Anyone up on the current breaking up of the largest Iceburg on earth?
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/e...orgia-wildlife

    Well, that is my sentiment on what is happening Today In Biden Land.

    America continues to splinter from 2 large chunks to multiple chunks, bits and pieces of partisanship-unlike any period in America's history.

    2 parts
    1 Republican
    1 Democrat.
    Dig how fucked up the Republican party is- but those here who vote that way- you wouldnt know it because they're too busy citing the breakage of Democratic IceBurg.

    1st-Fox News asks 2 (questions)
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...the-crossroads
    1. What would become of a Republican Party that can't act to punish President Trump?
    2. What would become of a Republican Party that shuns Trump and his devoted followers?


    When FOX is willing to ask the tough question that Trump worshippers shun, shows you how spiteful/hardened they have become.

    This IMO leads to the question: If Republicans can't unite in the name of their own party, how the hell can a senior citizen discount Democrat accomplish it?


    When FOX found their testicles aka nutsack and asked: What price, if any, should Trump pay for his misconduct leading up to and during last week’s riot?
    Why then do his supporters continue to deflect all responsiblity from the one that told people (Walk down to the State Capital and be strong)



    The biggest part of their article for me was: However the party responds will cost it supporters. That’s just unavoidable. If Trump gets away with it, there will be many conservatives and moderates who abandon the party

    Here is how on point they are - dig this!
    A.Evangelist Franklin Graham left the Republican Party.
    B. Lifetime Conservative pundit George Wil left the Republican Party
    C. Republicans doubt the GOP and flee their party following Capitol insurrection
    https://www.salon.com/2021/02/12/rep...ction_partner/

    D. Republican Paul Mitchell leaving Republican Party because he is so disgusted by President Trump- he is now an Independent


    E. Waukesha mayor announces departure from Republican Party



    F. Republican GOP Rep. Mike Gallagher: ‘Banana Republic Crap’ Capitol Riots
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...toral-college/


    G. Tens of thousands of GOP voters switched their party affiliations in the days following the deadly riot
    https://www.salon.com/2021/02/12/rep...ction_partner/


    H. More than 10,000 Republicans have left the party in Arizona & Nearly 140,000 Republicans quit the party in 25 states, according to readily available data,
    Over 15,000 Pennsylvanians Have Left The Republican Party In 2021.

    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...ublican-party/

    I. (To be fair) both parties have always had an exodus following elections, but none as clear as under Diaper Don.
    In the first five weeks of this year, nearly 15,500 Pennsylvania Republicans have left their party compared to just under 6,000 Democrats


    J. The paragpah below sounds IMO like a liberal-mainstream media hit-pieace attack here, peep this:

    After losing both houses of Congress for his party, subsuming the Republican National Committee as his absolute property, attacking his fellow Republicans mercilessly and dishonestly for years, demanding Republicans lie on his behalf, threatening those who did not abet his effort to steal the 2020 election and attacking his own vice president, the Grand Old Party had lots of reasons to be glad Trump was going to soon be out of power even before the glass started shattering at the Capitol.

    The Georgia runoffs, needlessly squalid elections that wasted a half-a-billion dollars to indulge Trump in his rank efforts to pervert the electoral system, would have probably been enough on their own to inspire Republican relief at the end of the endless hurricane of Trump blowback.



    With one problem: The above was : FOX NEWS Published January 11


    And after Trumpchristians labeled Christians that vote democrat as anything but christians, they got the push back- and now they claim they are the victims -here 1 minute into clip is one of The Trump-Pimpettes Paula White- million dollar bankrupt televangelist breaking down in tears- saying the churches are against her- because she defended God by defending Trump- How can Biden unite Republican divisions as deep as this?

    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    444
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    The Breaking of America under Biden

    K. Globally the question is being asked as well.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1781252.html
    Former Maine senator compared Trump’s congressional backers to circus elephants under his control- A former Republican senator and defense secretary suggested it may be time for moderate conservatives to form a new political party

    L. Opinion: Sane Republicans need to leave the GOP
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ublicans-must/


    M. The same is said of Diaper Don's Legion of no-waivering-faithful voters.
    “By double digits, 46%-27%, those surveyed say they would abandon the GOP and join the Trump party if the former president decided to create one"
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/6765406002/

    N. Republican Politicians loyal to Donnie Darko are censuring. Get this! Not Democrats- they are censuring their own!
    Wyoming State GOP Party votes to formally censure Liz Cheney for impeachment vote
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wyo...peachment-vote

    Republicans censure Denver Riggleman over officiating a gay marriage.
    https://www.advocate.com/politics/20...g-gay-marriage

    Louisiana Republican Party censures Cassidy following vote to convict Trump
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/13/polit...ure/index.html

    Republicans in North Carolina voted to censure Senator Richard Burr over his vote to convict Donald Trump (even though he's not seek reelection)

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...ensure-at-home

    In Pennsylvania and Maine are preparing to censure Senators Pat Toomey and Susan Collins. Toomey isn't seeking reelection. Because under Diaper Don loyalists, all it takes is one thing- and that one vote of Toomey they responded, "His legacy is tarnished beyond repair.”

    O. The Republican Party is 'so harshly divided' [note- some may come to denounce Luntz, because that's what they do:cherry pick. No matter how many links, articles, columns I provided NOT CNN, NOT MSNBC, not a Tweet, not a FB post, they look for who they hate and not consider my posts cover the spectrum of conservative to right wing thinkers, links, videos, blogs. And when they give a link/response its from who/where?



    P. When Steve Bannon does NOT want to allow Rudy Fartiani to make claims on Lincoln Project without proof, wow!



    Q. When Rudy is let go from Trump, how bad must his decision making be to do so-post presidency. In other words, Democrats took heat for raising the question or even insulting Rudy, but when Steve does it- When Dumb Deloise does it, now it's ok?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=574836a631d3
    Rudy says some right wing groups (but gives no names) then states they operated for the Lincoln project. Then Bannon goes; "Hold...woe...woe.woe what groups like who?"

    Rudy Sweatiani changes from group to - "one of the persons is well known...to have worked with the Lincoln Project"
    Then Rudy Liyinani acts as if he gave an answer! Then states "And also...also"
    Bannon cuts through that as well!
    "Rudy! Yo! Yo!

    Rudy interupts & claims the biggest violence where the shooting took place was antifa.
    His lies and the retards that echo this is evil, wrong. Just man the F up!
    How was it that FOX news story gives her name. She was an Air Force Veteran and a Trump Supporter, so to, was her husband. YET Rudy claims all others who didnt get shot were antifa?
    Look at this forum and how many echo that garbage with how many names found to be other than Qanan or Donnie Supporters?


    R. Before the 14-year Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit left, she wrote that "nothing will stop us. The storm is here"

    Yet Rudi and trump loyalists still say- those were ALL ANTIFA people.

    Rudy belc hed out "How can Trump be held for something that was planned days before he spoke"
    Ummm, cause days before Donaldict Arnold said ....."Be there. Will be Wild."


    Bannon pressed him, so whose the guy?
    and Rudy the fired lawyer responded "he's a uh,,,,uh, I,m I don't know if I can reveal his name because we have it from anonymous sources"


    Bannon didnt like it one bit and pressed Rudy who went from group to well known person to anonymous person. If people are still siding with Rudy's story - while Republicans like Steve Bannon was buying it...then how can Sleep Joe buy it?

    He can't bridge a gap that wide. He's not even cognizant most of the times.

    He still has to figure out how to bridge the divide of blacks within the democratic that didnt vote for him 'cause he's the kind of old geezer that references roaches and kids (black) in one sentence!



    "I learned about Roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap"
    Joe Biden speaking to Black people.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; Today at 11:55 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,133
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Nothing on Biden claiming there was no vaccine before he got in office despite his receiving the vaccine prior to assuming office?


    Wow, y'all are doing a bang up job holding this guy to the standard you held Trump to. Bravo!

    That's because he didn't say it.

    Oh he didn't?






    Guess that wasn't him saying and I quote "It's one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn't have when I came into office"

    He meant a plan for getting the vaccine into peoples' arms. He just misspoke. The Biden administration is not claiming that the vaccine didn't exist when it obviously did.
    he still said it

    If Biden misspeaking and saying something he obviously didn't mean is the best conservatives can come up with in outrage in over a month since he took office it's going to be a difficult four years for the rage salesmen in conservative media.
    Dude he had said enough to scare everyone that this poor guy is in charge, the media doesn’t cover it. Look how cooper coddles him during interviews. His own party doesn’t want him controlling the nukes. What do they know that we don’t. You still at Russia thing? Trumps a double agent right? Any thoughts on Biden and China? Nah right, Russian misinformation of course, let’s circle back to Russia, how’s Boris, who is he working for?

    You seem distressed.
    Ha!

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    444
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Donaldict Arnold couldn't even seize on what I would have trounced on:

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...gs-up-n2574693

    Don't underestimate Joe's ability to Fuck things up"
    -Barrack Obama

    When a person becomes president- with their closest political friend says such things...I'd imagine it makes a lifelong Democrat wanna
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,762
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3076
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I guess you'll just have to make me Beanz.
    Nobody thinks Biden is the new Messiah.

    Unfortunately there are an awful lot of people, (many of whom are bizarrely fundamentalist evangelical Christians) who are willing to die for Trump.

    Even yourself, who of course is not looking for a new Messiah or wanting to be an orange martyr, are still willing to believe and spread ridiculous conspiracies to explain his followers odd behaviour. Even you, a seemingly rational normal conservative man are willing to suspend all normal rules and conventions to excuse him an extraordinary range of lies and terrible behaviour.

    So you see nobody needs to make you do anything.

    You never answer questions.

    Its not like it is anything new.



    I already answered the question but because you didn't like it you're saying I didn't answer. That's it, that's what you're on about right now.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,762
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3076
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    So none of you "Former Biden supporters"/Trump haters have shit to say about Biden bombing Syria?



    The silence from you lot is deafening, you bunch of fucking hypocrites.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,739
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1128
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I guess you'll just have to make me Beanz.
    Nobody thinks Biden is the new Messiah.

    Unfortunately there are an awful lot of people, (many of whom are bizarrely fundamentalist evangelical Christians) who are willing to die for Trump.

    Even yourself, who of course is not looking for a new Messiah or wanting to be an orange martyr, are still willing to believe and spread ridiculous conspiracies to explain his followers odd behaviour. Even you, a seemingly rational normal conservative man are willing to suspend all normal rules and conventions to excuse him an extraordinary range of lies and terrible behaviour.

    So you see nobody needs to make you do anything.

    You never answer questions.

    Its not like it is anything new.



    I already answered the question but because you didn't like it you're saying I didn't answer. That's it, that's what you're on about right now.
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,762
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3076
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.



    Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,739
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1128
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.



    Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

    I don't give a shit if you are hostile to me. I mean hostile to everyone right across the forum. Posters, mods hell even your mates. Every thread and post you make seems to be based on how angry you are about something or someone, and has been for years.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,133
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.



    Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

    I don't give a shit if you are hostile to me. I mean hostile to everyone right across the forum. Posters, mods hell even your mates. Every thread and post you make seems to be based on how angry you are about something or someone, and has been for years.
    Ha!

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,739
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1128
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.



    Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

    Fair play if that was missed in translation then, but it really does seem that you can see no wrong in anything Trump has done when the list is pretty feckin huge.

    And actually you do say things like

    " The entire left are professional victims"

    " nobody on a protest has ever had a job"

    " anyone protesting against race inequality or fascism is a terroris
    t"

    or words to the effect.

    And then when it is pointed out you say

    "Well not all"

    when actually you really did say all.

    So you must understand why people think you are pretty extreme and ideological when hardly anyone else is anywhere near as polarised or entrenched in their positions or opinions at all?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,739
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1128
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.



    Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

    I don't give a shit if you are hostile to me. I mean hostile to everyone right across the forum. Posters, mods hell even your mates. Every thread and post you make seems to be based on how angry you are about something or someone, and has been for years.
    Ha!

    Well at least he has some position and stands by the veracity of his beliefs. Your posts are often like wading through quicksand or trying to read brain fog. It is often the written equivalent of a waking coma walking thru endless rooms papered with magnolia woodchip.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,133
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

    "First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

    That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

    You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

    There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

    A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.



    Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

    I don't give a shit if you are hostile to me. I mean hostile to everyone right across the forum. Posters, mods hell even your mates. Every thread and post you make seems to be based on how angry you are about something or someone, and has been for years.
    Ha!

    Well at least he has some position and stands by the veracity of his beliefs. Your posts are often like wading through quicksand or trying to read brain fog. It is often the written equivalent of a waking coma walking thru endless rooms papered with magnolia woodchip.
    Ha! Ha!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 11:27 AM
  2. Nigel Farage vs Joe Biden
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 03:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing