Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  320
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1096

Thread: Today In Biden Land

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I don’t think things will change. I have no problem with awaiting legal challenges. I feel bad for Joe, not the corruption part but I think he is in over his head. I hope I am wrong. The massive impact Covid had on the country, much of it overly reactionary in some states
    Fuck Joe. He broke a debate promise he said I WILL NOT CLAIM VICTORY UNTIL ALL VOTES ARE COUNTED.

    Fuck Joe. He lies. He thinks he won. Who in this thread right here thinks Joe won? Don be shy, say it here so all see

    Say "Joe won" I don think people will want to look bad as right now Trump is ahead 232-227.


    Right.

    You're getting those vote counts from those paragons of unbiased reporting... The Epoch Times, and Gateway Pundit... are you.

    Hey... why doubt THOSE guys, right?



    So... can we can come back to this post of yours (and plenty of NoSavings's as well) when the dust finally clears?
    And your getting you're vote counts from Donald Fuck-Lemon and Whoops Goldburg. Is all apples and oranges, but sure we can return back to these posts when the dust clears, but anyway tussling kidding around was fun. Let's keep keeping it all above the belt and have some fun with it all that's the key to life 😉

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Damn , lemons apples AND oranges in one post.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    By the way, it's Don Lemon-Fuck, not Don Fuck-Lemon

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,823
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    551
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    hey Im not PREDICTING anything, Im just HOPING Jo Jorgensen can find a few million votes to beat BOTH those chumps Biden and Trump.

    But short of THAT miracle, I'll lay this one out there and say my SECOND best pick was sure as fuck not for Biden, so yeah, Im hoping Trump wins this. But as I have consistently said since Nov. 3, I"m counting on the courts/the legal system of the USA to decide the verdict. Not lettin Don Lemon-Fuck tell me who won.

    The courts. And ONLY the courts. I will accept WHATEVER they rule.
    I’m not sure I get you. Originally you were pro Trump, then you turned and for the last few months berate every single word that came out of his mouth.
    Now you want Trump back in
    If you were half as anti Trump as you were saying you were, you wouldn’t give a fuck about how he was ousted as long as he was!
    Or am I missing something?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    With all due respect you probably missed it. I voted for Jo Jorgensen the libertarian candidate. I was good with Trump until about one year ago when he started kissing the ass of turkey and Saudi Arabia and then when coronavirus came in I consider that he blew the entire thing the biggest flub and screw up of his presidency and that is when I really vehemently turned against him.

    That is why I voted libertarian

    However Jill Biden and the Democrats are even more despicable to me and so since my choice did not win I am left with the two worst choices, and so I am supporting the lesser of two evils

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,846
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1799
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I don’t think things will change. I have no problem with awaiting legal challenges. I feel bad for Joe, not the corruption part but I think he is in over his head. I hope I am wrong. The massive impact Covid had on the country, much of it overly reactionary in some states
    Fuck Joe. He broke a debate promise he said I WILL NOT CLAIM VICTORY UNTIL ALL VOTES ARE COUNTED.

    Fuck Joe. He lies. He thinks he won. Who in this thread right here thinks Joe won? Don be shy, say it here so all see

    Say "Joe won" I don think people will want to look bad as right now Trump is ahead 232-227.


    Right.

    You're getting those vote counts from those paragons of unbiased reporting... The Epoch Times, and Gateway Pundit... are you.

    Hey... why doubt THOSE guys, right?



    So... can we can come back to this post of yours (and plenty of NoSavings's as well) when the dust finally clears?
    And your getting you're vote counts from Donald Fuck-Lemon and Whoops Goldburg. Is all apples and oranges, but sure we can return back to these posts when the dust clears, but anyway tussling kidding around was fun. Let's keep keeping it all above the belt and have some fun with it all that's the key to life 😉

    Yep... well said.

    BTW I hate Lemons.

  7. #82
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    hey Im not PREDICTING anything, Im just HOPING Jo Jorgensen can find a few million votes to beat BOTH those chumps Biden and Trump.

    But short of THAT miracle, I'll lay this one out there and say my SECOND best pick was sure as fuck not for Biden, so yeah, Im hoping Trump wins this. But as I have consistently said since Nov. 3, I"m counting on the courts/the legal system of the USA to decide the verdict. Not lettin Don Lemon-Fuck tell me who won.

    The courts. And ONLY the courts. I will accept WHATEVER they rule.

    Glad to hear it.

    No changing your mind if they give him 15-20 yrs then.
    15-20 years For what?

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    93% of news coverage from January 2017 until now has been negative on Donald Trump, with a mere 7% being positive.

    The positions and opinions of people like Obama and Clinton, Maxine Waters and Nancy pelosi, Chuck Schumer and AOC, and I will venture to say 90% of all Hollywood celebrities, have all been negative on Trump.

    So saying that Donald Trump is the deep state or that he is part of the swamp, really stretches the imagination and tests the limits of logic and reason.

    if Donald Trump was part of the deep State then the media would have loved him and Obama and Clinton and George Bush who anybody on either side would agree are the epitome of the deep state, would surely have adored him.

    He may be a filthy rich billionaire who I'm sure has done some questionable deals over the decades and maybe even worse who knows, but he was never part of the Washington DC inner circle establishment, he was never able to wield great influence and power in politics over local or regional constituents or even nationally or internationally.

    Anybody who thinks that Joe Biden after 47 years in politics, who has done almost virtually nothing, who has already appointed people on his imaginary office of president-elect, who come directly from big tech like Google and Facebook, anybody who thinks that Joe Biden is not the epitome of the deep state, and that Joe Biden would be better for the people than Donald Trump, I think probably is not looking at it very clearly.

    This is not being directed at Kirkland or beanz or anyone in particular.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,846
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1799
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden


  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,250
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1178
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    The deep state goes back to Mccarthy. Here on the left it has been discussed since the sixties. For the right, particularly under Trump it is something from the last 3 or 4 years.

    Personally I have discussions and read about it since the late 80s early 90's.

    By far the majority of media, even in America is right wing and corporate. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS etc... All right wing.

    Seriously.

    Massive corporations. Run by Billionaires and millionaires. Old money. Aristocratic, feudal families.

    Like the Trumps.

    Trumps media is wildly popular. 10 times more read than any centre or left wing alternative. To suggest that he is somehow a victim of a mainstream media is frankly ludicrous.

    The majority of the mainstream media here in the UK is right wing and owned by huge corporate millionaires and billionaires too. They have for years presented a false choice and done a hatchet job on anyone who threatens that system and offers a real alternative.

    Trump never offered an alternative, quite the opposite. He not only reinforced that bias and corruption he doubled down on it and made it explicit. He weaponised the system from within, removing any remaining checks and balances in order to secure the continuation of that Deep state.

    Look at how many corporate interests were quickly served with unparralled corruption that actually opened the floodgates and released a tidal wave to fill the swamp, way past recognition.

    Any questioned Trump and they were labeled Deep State and fired with Trump making sure to destroy their character and with it any chance of them being listened to by his cult following. Classic double bluff tactic.

    Look at Barr. Leaking state enquiries to embolden Trump with his vote suppression tactics. It has been a reign so audacious in its self interest that seemingly reasonable people have rather than question their own judgement, convinced themselves that Trump is something he clearly isn't.


    He is up to his neck in it with the house of Saud, the MIC, Epstein, crime families, etc and the deep corporate monsters that control policy.

    He is a grifter and a con man who has managed to convince people that even becoming the most powerful man on earth is not enough to expose the bogeymen that deflected attention from him all along.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    if the media here is pro-right, I must need glasses and a hearing aide. Only Fox (and not even much any more) and Alex Jones are pro-right. YOu take a look at MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN -- all are VICIOUSLY anti-Trump. Do you not agree with that? If you dont, please show me a few positive report from any of those networks on Trump. You would be hard pressed to find one even. How is CNN right-wing or conservative? I really, really dont get that.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,823
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    551
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    With all due respect you probably missed it. I voted for Jo Jorgensen the libertarian candidate. I was good with Trump until about one year ago when he started kissing the ass of turkey and Saudi Arabia and then when coronavirus came in I consider that he blew the entire thing the biggest flub and screw up of his presidency and that is when I really vehemently turned against him.

    That is why I voted libertarian

    However Jill Biden and the Democrats are even more despicable to me and so since my choice did not win I am left with the two worst choices, and so I am supporting the lesser of two evils
    Yeah, but you know better than me in your country, that voting for a Libertarian is just a complete waste of a vote. He has no chance of either getting in power or forming a coalition because that doesn’t happen over there.
    All it means is that whoever got in power (and it was only ever going to be Biden or Trump) , that you could criticise and moan for the next 4 years.
    We all know that they’re all a bunch of crooked assholes, but you get a chance to vote for who you want.
    If you choose to vote for somebody that has as much chance of winning as a one legged man winning an asskicking contest, then that’s your lookout I’m afraid. 🤷*♂️
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    With all due respect you probably missed it. I voted for Jo Jorgensen the libertarian candidate. I was good with Trump until about one year ago when he started kissing the ass of turkey and Saudi Arabia and then when coronavirus came in I consider that he blew the entire thing the biggest flub and screw up of his presidency and that is when I really vehemently turned against him.

    That is why I voted libertarian

    However Jill Biden and the Democrats are even more despicable to me and so since my choice did not win I am left with the two worst choices, and so I am supporting the lesser of two evils
    Yeah, but you know better than me in your country, that voting for a Libertarian is just a complete waste of a vote. He has no chance of either getting in power or forming a coalition because that doesn’t happen over there.
    All it means is that whoever got in power (and it was only ever going to be Biden or Trump) , that you could criticise and moan for the next 4 years.
    We all know that they’re all a bunch of crooked assholes, but you get a chance to vote for who you want.
    If you choose to vote for somebody that has as much chance of winning as a one legged man winning an asskicking contest, then that’s your lookout I’m afraid. 🤷*♂️
    I wont moan if Trump wins. I voted for Jorgensen because I liked her the best. Now that she lost, and I well knew she would but voted out of principle, I am merely rooting for Trump over Biden. If Biden wins I will not moan. Because the courts will decide and I respect that.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 11-15-2020 at 02:44 AM.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden

    ............anybody......


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    126
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Biden


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 11:27 AM
  2. Nigel Farage vs Joe Biden
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 03:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing