Re: Today In Biden Land
Biden Harris on Immigration:
1st they are in a lose-lose scenario. When Repubs demand they at leastpoint out the unfettered access & they do, then that too is controversial.
"Do not come, do not come," Harris told migrants during a June 7 news conference in Guatemala, warning they would be turned back at the border.
That isn't good enough.
The fact that this mess is handed off, lets us know the previous administration did what to show as a model for the next admin to follow?
End result: The majority of democrats keep their message -pathway to citizenship. This IMO does not address the issue.
1. They knew coming in they had to have a plan on going to the border- they botched it up & was called on it- what took you so long?
2. Harris laments infighting- In other words Biden has no control over his admin & barely has control over his bowels I'd imagine at this state of his life.
3. Biden rejected $2 billion redirected from Defense Department projects in order to fund the border wall, why? Serious- Why not give the measly 2 & then show what it does...nothing to complete the border
4. Biden knows for a fact that eminent domain is a HUGE issue & no one can make it known? His Psaki is doing a poor job of getting that out to their constituents so at least they have a talking point that makes some sense.
5. Biden pledged a plan to use the wall funds within 60 days of his vow- that was march, now we're one day away from July. another screw-up.
6. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is reviewing eminent domain & If DHS deems tracts of land not to be needed, it “will work to return the land to its prior owners.”--- If mainstream media is liberal- they should ALL BE in unison making this known- not even their own rachel nor CNNers can stick to this gameplan
7. While I am ok with Biden redirecting the funds for military housing, on-base schools, and training facilities- what does this have to do with his position on the wall?
On security be it wall, security.
He voted for the wall in 2006 (as soon as Bush Jr lost the House & Senate via thumping, yet he can't even get that fact across.
On immigration, security in general he's losing the battle as he has long ago lost the battle of controlling the narritive.
Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-30-2021 at 12:29 PM.
All's lost! Everything's going to shit!