Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

it's all a dog & pony show. remove your attention from it
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...bbff578114e2ff

"More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home: White House"

How does the saying go? What's good for the goose is good for the gander?

Sorry... but we can't have double standards in cases like this. If it turns out Biden also improperly handled classified documents... consequences need to be paid.
    👍👍👍

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Day 2 of waiting for the FBI to raid Joe Biden's homes and offices for hiding classified information.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully big Joe remembered the telepathic declassification technique!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home: White House"

Sorry... but we can't have double standards in cases like this. If it turns out Biden also improperly handled classified documents... consequences need to be paid.

Neither guy is going to be charged with mishandling classified information. Where there might be charges is how they both handled the situation after classified information was discovered.

Biden's people immediately called the National Archives and had the stuff transferred back to them the same day.

Trump ignored requests from the Archives people for months after he left office to hand over stuff he still had. A couple of pallets of documents were taken from the White House when he moved out so the Archives people knew he had a load of stuff. In the end they issued a subpoena. Trump's people showed them a store room full of boxes at his Florida restaurant but would not let them inspect the boxes. They did hand over a small amount of documents and said that was all they had. Trump tried to get his lawyers to sign a document saying they'd searched everywhere and there was nothing else but none of his fifth rate slip and fall lawyers even would sign it which tells you everything you need to know about Trump and his truthfulness. The feds then unearthed evidence that Trump was lying and that he'd actually had multiple boxes of documents removed from the store room and placed in his office, presumably because he thought the feds would never dare go in there. The feds took this evidence to a judge who issued a search warrant. The FBI found dozens of boxes of documents in Trump's office and elsewhere.

Since then Trump has said variously he took them on purpose, they belong to him, I want them back, I magically declassified them, it's a witch hunt, etc etc.

He's bang to rights on at least obstruction of justice here. Whether he actually gets charged with anything is a different matter.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Hopefully big Joe remembered the telepathic declassification technique!
    Vice president doesn't have the power (even telepathic) to declassify squat

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Neither guy is going to be charged with mishandling classified information. Where there might be charges is how they both handled the situation after classified information was discovered.

Biden's people immediately called the National Archives and had the stuff transferred back to them the same day.

Trump ignored requests from the Archives people for months after he left office to hand over stuff he still had. A couple of pallets of documents were taken from the White House when he moved out so the Archives people knew he had a load of stuff. In the end they issued a subpoena. Trump's people showed them a store room full of boxes at his Florida restaurant but would not let them inspect the boxes. They did hand over a small amount of documents and said that was all they had. Trump tried to get his lawyers to sign a document saying they'd searched everywhere and there was nothing else but none of his fifth rate slip and fall lawyers even would sign it which tells you everything you need to know about Trump and his truthfulness. The feds then unearthed evidence that Trump was lying and that he'd actually had multiple boxes of documents removed from the store room and placed in his office, presumably because he thought the feds would never dare go in there. The feds took this evidence to a judge who issued a search warrant. The FBI found dozens of boxes of documents in Trump's office and elsewhere.

Since then Trump has said variously he took them on purpose, they belong to him, I want them back, I magically declassified them, it's a witch hunt, etc etc.

He's bang to rights on at least obstruction of justice here. Whether he actually gets charged with anything is a different matter.
    Lmfao

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Double standards:

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...04080907075584

Also, too:

https://twitter.com/petestrzok/statu...76189798711298

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Lmfao
    What exactly are you laughing at?

Also, here's another question you won't answer:

Today in Trump (saddoboxing.com)

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Mishandling classified information"... "handling the situation after classified information was discovered"...

I'm not gonna split hairs here. It's all improper conduct regarding classified documentation... whatever name we want to give to it.

Is Trump's worse? Maybe. That's not even my point here is it.

My point is that the only way we're going to be able to have credible discussions back and forth between "Trump fans" and "Biden fans" is if we're willing to call a spade a spade.

From Day One I've made my UTTER DISDAIN FOR TRUMP fully well known on this forum (and elsewhere in life).

But I'm not going to excuse Biden when he does something wrong.

When I criticize Biden... it doesn't mean now I like Trump.

BTW... the bolded part is where I actually agree.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Mishandling classified information"... "handling the situation after classified information was discovered"...

I'm not gonna split hairs here. It's all improper conduct regarding classified documentation... whatever name we want to give to it.

Is Trump's worse? Maybe. That's not even my point here is it.

My point is that the only way we're going to be able to have credible discussions back and forth between "Trump fans" and "Biden fans" is if we're willing to call a spade a spade.

From Day One I've made my UTTER DISDAIN FOR TRUMP fully well known on this forum (and elsewhere in life).

But I'm not going to excuse Biden when he does something wrong.

When I criticize Biden... it doesn't mean now I like Trump.

BTW... the bolded part is where I actually agree.

I was just replying to what you wrote.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there a drinking game for tonight's SOTU address? Think I'll have to settle for every time they show that horse face Ric Flair impersonator Majory T Greene shouting something shrill.

Ok, this is pretty good

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

spy balloon, what a story
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Is there a drinking game for tonight's SOTU address? Think I'll have to settle for every time they show that horse face Ric Flair impersonator Majory T Greene shouting something shrill.

Ok, this is pretty good

Well tonight seems to have crystallised that there's no chance of even the current incarnation of the GOP ever cutting Medicare and Social Security. Maybe Sleepy Joe baited them into it tonight. And they're not going to touch the military so that means that when the rubber does eventually meet the road fiscally (some years away yet) then we're going to be looking at tax increases not spending cuts. Although this does give them time to get crazier so who knows. At least we know that at the minute they've bottled out of anything of any significance.

As far as the balloon goes, as far as I can be bothered to read on one hand you've got the GOP saying Sleepy Joe should have shot it down immediately, on the other hand the reporting says Biden told them to shoot it down as soon as it was safe to do so and because it was so huge and was carrying equipment the size of two buses they waited until it was over water. Supposedly they were jamming its comms as well and they're digging the remains out of shallow waters off the Carolina coast. Also, too, there were loads of these things over the past years including during previous administrations and so on and so on. Is this really significant/accurate? I genuinely haven't bothered finding out.

Thread Information