1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”
    https://jonathanturley.org/2021/01/2...-regular-jobs/
    The media has been airing discussion of hosts and leading figures like Katie Couric on “deprogramming ” Trump supporters or treating Trump supporters as a cult, including a CNN interview with an actual “cult expert.” Since that would include over 70 million Trump voters, the hyperbolic language can be dismissed as just more examples of our rage-filled political environment. After all, a few days after the election, a law professor declared that even questioning the Biden electoral victory was tantamount to being a holocaust denier. One professor however has taken this call even further in declaring such supporters are worse than the Nazis and heralding the need for the same type of treatment seen with the Nuremberg trials, including the apparent elimination of the Republican Party. Smith College Professor Loretta Ross, who teaches women’s and gender studies, rejected calls for unity and instead called for punitive action against supporters in Congress, universities, and “regular jobs.”

I look forward to the gulag
    I definitely don't look forward to the gulag. This is definitely a cultural Marxist color revolution with the use of agent provocateurs and false flags the same way Adolf Hitler burnt down his own buildings and blamed others for it. It's the oldest trick in the book really or at least one of them. Have you seen all the videos of the black shirted antifa who very weakly had managed to jam on a trump hat just to make it look like they were Trump supporters as they smashed through the Windows?
    Fuck off with that antisemitic bullshit. Racist wanker.
    Listen to yourself. Now you were saying that me defending the innocent Jews who the scumbag subhuman Adolf Hitler framed is somehow antisemitic? Man you really need to go to bed it's past your bedtime
    Your are a fucking bigot. You chose to side with white supremacists and fascists and adopt their ignorance, language and dog whistles. Oldest trope in the book the self hating Jew and here you are pretending the cunt with an Auschwitz t shirt was a Jew. Cunt.

Get fucked.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty awesome that so many people are following him. I mean 5.2 million is a LOT.....it's nowhere near 80 million, but whoooooo it is A LOT.
    You sound more proud than Ryan Garcia boasting about his Twatter followers. How'd that translate to popular vote I wonder.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I've always said AOC should just go back to the job she used to have as a bartender in The Bronx.
    So now you feel emboldened and happy to reveal your misogyny too?
    Her sex has nothing to do with it. But you'd LOVE to believe that, it fits your narrative.

Tosser.
    I don't have a narrative you easily manipulated fool. It absolutely does have to do with her sex. Just like you hid your fucking issues behind your sick Obama birther crap. She is articulate and intelligent and that irks people like you and El Kabong. Bitter, jealous bullshit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I've always said AOC should just go back to the job she used to have as a bartender in The Bronx.
    So now you feel emboldened and happy to reveal your misogyny too?
    Her sex has nothing to do with it. But you'd LOVE to believe that, it fits your narrative.

Tosser.
    I don't have a narrative you easily manipulated fool. It absolutely does have to do with her sex. Just like you hid your fucking issues behind your sick Obama birther crap. She is articulate and intelligent and that irks people like you and El Kabong. Bitter, jealous bullshit.
    It has nothing to do with her sex although you would like to believe that

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Better.

Keep it reined in.
    You too. 🤭

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”
    The media has been airing discussion of hosts and leading figures like Katie Couric on “deprogramming ” Trump supporters or treating Trump supporters as a cult, including a CNN interview with an actual “cult expert.” Since that would include over 70 million Trump voters, the hyperbolic language can be dismissed as just more examples of our rage-filled political environment. After all, a few days after the election, a law professor declared that even questioning the Biden electoral victory was tantamount to being a holocaust denier. One professor however has taken this call even further in declaring such supporters are worse than the Nazis and heralding the need for the same type of treatment seen with the Nuremberg trials, including the apparent elimination of the Republican Party. Smith College Professor Loretta Ross, who teaches women’s and gender studies, rejected calls for unity and instead called for punitive action against supporters in Congress, universities, and “regular jobs.”

I definitely don't look forward to the gulag. This is definitely a cultural Marxist color revolution with the use of agent provocateurs and false flags the same way Adolf Hitler burnt down his own buildings and blamed others for it. It's the oldest trick in the book really or at least one of them. Have you seen all the videos of the black shirted antifa who very weakly had managed to jam on a trump hat just to make it look like they were Trump supporters as they smashed through the Windows?
    Listen to yourself. Now you were saying that me defending the innocent Jews who the scumbag subhuman Adolf Hitler framed is somehow antisemitic? Man you really need to go to bed it's past your bedtime
    Your are a fucking bigot. You chose to side with white supremacists and fascists and adopt their ignorance, language and dog whistles. Oldest trope in the book the self hating Jew and here you are pretending the cunt with an Auschwitz t shirt was a Jew. Cunt.

Get fucked.

News to you... but that much was made clear back in the days of "mowing down the toothless peasants" when referring to the so-called invasion from Central America warned by Donald Trump, which in the end fizzled out just like all the bogus, made up fantasies the thankfully former President spoon-fed his adoring mobs.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus wasn't it great how Trump made great arrangements with the president of Mexico and then Mexico deployed 27,500 Mexican military troops along the border with the United states? This was the reason why we didn't have any invasion walrus, another sign of the genius of Donald Trump. I remember when he made the joke about using firearms to keep them out, if it wasn't for his tough talk the president of Mexico and the presidents of Guatemala and El Salvador would also not have cooperated because he has agreements in place with all three of those countries to keep out the caravans. Walrus I don't know if you saw how over the past 12 months or so the presidents of El Salvador and Guatemala are really doing a great job to stem the flow of caravans heading into Mexico and if any of them do get through then the Mexican government does a great job of preventing them from entering the United States. Trump really did a great job with those arrangements and I don't think that he would have been able to make those arrangements had he not talked tough. I know that gets lost on a lot of people who want to deny the reality of it. Anyway walrus it was a good conversation with you

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get fucked.

News to you... but that much was made clear back in the days of "mowing down the toothless peasants" when referring to the so-called invasion from Central America warned by Donald Trump, which in the end fizzled out just like all the bogus, made up fantasies the thankfully former President spoon-fed his adoring mobs.
    Tits and beanz by primo

The crew to you is what it is
    If you didn’t know their gender you would call them Ms.
    toothless peasants marching in a parade
    Brock can sell them mangos in the shade
    “Mow down toothless peasants” is what someone said
    Was it the truth did he want them all dead?
    I don’t really know as I never read
    But hang on the words we all have said
    Let’s bring it up as time doesn’t pass
    My watch is mechanical what a laugh
    Thread about home repair how dare he
    Let’s repeat the same shit for eternity
    I must have ptsd so said he
    Who gives a shit I’m just me
    Sitting in judgement with my crew
    Like an omega moon watch it always times true
    A thread about stocks, what a joke
    Let’s keep saying the same shit
    It’s always in our throat
    Bitcoin bitcoin how dare he
    Listen to me that’s where the truth be
    Looking down upon you all
    I see you all heading for the great big fall
    We have the truth just listen to us
    All other viewpoints are just a bunch of fuss
    A registered independent he can’t be
    He liked trump, the devil is he
    70 million of them, what a bunch of dopes
    Their worthless people a bunch of dunce
    So I hold beans close as we take this dance
    Ever so gently put my hands down his pants
    It’s scary times for everyone
    Why is it so difficult to get together as one
    So saying toothless peasants very bad
    Condemning all trump supporters that ain’t sad
    If they do make sense just call the racist
    Let them slither and squirm and prove the claim baseless
    Have them prove a negative they never can do
    70 million of them they all know it’s true
    Denounce denounce denounce that’s all we must do
    Don’t think for a minute they are like me and you
    My good liberal friend in Portland has scene the light
    He was literally crying when we talked last night
    He hated trump yes he did, but his house was attacked by others who did
    The anti trump signs they held he had marched too, he just wanted to express his opinion that’s perfectly cool
    So he hated trump, but his house did burn, I guess the trump haters didn’t take the time to learn
    Military guy like me, afraid he’d have to shoot someone, scared for his daughter and his very young son.
    Calls me from Portland why you might ask, he is my friend, a bloke and I care not for who he votes.
    The media doesn’t report his neighbor hood burning he found it ironic as he had been learning
    A bias that the blind can see, but we can ignore it as it’s “mostly peaceful” despite him being fearful
    And besides our great capitol was attacked, who cares about a middle class neighborhood it’s for capitol we are fearful. “The people house” where they keep us divided, to hide their failures when’s the last time they decided something that served, anything but themselves. So here we are let’s keep it going, it’s so much better to judge your fellow man than try to understand we live here in the US and see it first hand. If you were with us, I’d take you for ride so you could better understand.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All kidding and joking aside that was really excellent free verse stream of consciousness with some decent oscillating rhyme scheme and meter which starts out in a kind of triple time and then winds up in couplets

As for the content it was really spot on it was amazing how judgmental people can be WHEN THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME AND EVEN WORSE. I'm not very Christian as I was when I was in my teens but I do believe that we should sometimes remove the log from our own eye before we see the speck in our brother's eye

How many people on this forum over the past 10 or 12 years have wished others dead? Have even threatened to kill other posters? I remember people wishing gandalf would get a disease and die. A lot of cruel stuff was said and I don't remember any apologies. We have all done it and said it. Even some mods have gone at it rather viciously. People have threatened to kill other posters and then to do perverted and grotesque things to them afterwards. Did I ever really think they literally meant it? Of course not. So to pretend now otherwise that they really meant it is beyond laughable and actually is despicable and contributes to the ongoing frictions.

I mean seriously who the hell goes back 5 years and finds posts from people and continues to mention those things? Come on man we could all do that if we wanted to to each other

Good poem walrus and I hope it does the place some good

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, you guys break up then kiss and make up more than Bieber and Selena ever did. It's entertaining, I'll give you that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, you guys break up then kiss and make up more than Bieber and Selena ever did. It's entertaining, I'll give you that.
    Ain’t got nothing on the tits and beanz crew but we try

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Ain’t got nothing on the tits and beanz crew but we try
    Those two you just mentioned I think would be the key to Forum peace. I was thinking that the peace that me and beans have forged would be the clincher. Now it has done a world of good and that is even before we did these Zoom meetings. We have some rather unlikely people on the zoom meetings who on The Forum do not get along very good but in person get along great. Who would think that dear bando and me and beans and Denison could get along on a zoom call for hours?

But I seriously think those two guys may just be the clincher. Think about it. If those two got along and I'm not talking about Zoom meetings I just mean in general, I think it would balance the place out so well and that everything would be civil and mostly pleasant. so walrus I know you were making a joke there but I have thought of this before. If those two guys could find a way I think it would be the linchpin for harmony.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A couple of journalists pointing out that millions of Trump supporters believing a whole slew of crazy shit from stolen election stories to Satanic paedophile stuff that has culminated in an attempted coup is a massive problem means that seventy million Trump supporters are heading for the gulag. This is just the beginning of a gigantic mountain of garbage that is going to get shovelled out over the next four years. This will be on top of the standard GOP stuff that normal non crazy moderate GOPers will bang on about. For instance, we're about to discover that the national debt is the biggest problem facing America and needs to be dealt with by making massive cuts to entitlement programmes right now and hey, have you noticed there's a pandemic that's killing four thousand Americans a day and WHAT THE HELL IS BIDEN DOING ABOUT IT? And any attempt to improve the lives of Americans made by Democrats will be radical communism and will literally bring about the end of America if it becomes law.

And of course the biggest bedwetter on here is the guy who believes the craziest stuff of all. Nobody is going to a gulag. The fact that millions of Americans belive crazy shit and are going to be bombarded with four years of hysterical crap like this on top of four years of even crazier conspiracy stuff is definitely a problem though. It's not going to be good for them or the non crazy people who have to live in the same country as them. It's a massive problem.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are just perennial victims. Victims when Trump has the reins and victims when he doesn't. Always someone else's fault the very thing they have for years accused everyone else of. Fuck them.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information