Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Damn, you guys break up then kiss and make up more than Bieber and Selena ever did. It's entertaining, I'll give you that.
Ain’t got nothing on the tits and beanz crew but we try
Those two you just mentioned I think would be the key to Forum peace. I was thinking that the peace that me and beans have forged would be the clincher. Now it has done a world of good and that is even before we did these Zoom meetings. We have some rather unlikely people on the zoom meetings who on The Forum do not get along very good but in person get along great. Who would think that dear bando and me and beans and Denison could get along on a zoom call for hours?

But I seriously think those two guys may just be the clincher. Think about it. If those two got along and I'm not talking about Zoom meetings I just mean in general, I think it would balance the place out so well and that everything would be civil and mostly pleasant. so walrus I know you were making a joke there but I have thought of this before. If those two guys could find a way I think it would be the linchpin for harmony.
You just threw all that goodwill into the trash. It is about character and I have to seriously reassess yours given your recent posting. You may have a lot of time on your hands but I am not about to clear space for someone who stands opposed to nearly everything I believe in.

I am quite happy to agree to disagree but you have made it personal and encouraged Walrus (the guy that stabbed you in the back) and El Kabong to ratchet up the hate and petty vendettas in order to hide the fact that all three of you can't face the fact that you guys backed petulance, bigotry and bitterness.

It came before friends, country and anything but the twisted ideology you have subscribed to

Nobody will be able to say I didn't try.