Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
[MENTION=27125]

But does this mean that we can never get any honest feedback from Democrats about Biden and pssaki and Harris, without reverting to how Trump did even stupider body language or whatever?
This is probably the one thing that ticks me off about Trump supporters beyond their denial of his governance which is treating everyone who points out his policies or lackthereof as Democrats.

Not to you personally, but you're about the only one who will at least acknowledge sentences you read.

I say this to my relative who voted for him as well with you: I can't help you on how Democrats respond, I am not one & have never shown bias or favortism of a single Democrat during my years here.

I think I understand why it occurs or as @Beanz words it better than I can. It is as if Trump supporters have to create an enemy to justify the hate they have.

Case in point when it took @Gandalf 4 pages into my Qanon thread to say- well it seems as if this is a thread about qanon. No shit? who would've thunk it?

There is a moral side in him that won't result to insults so he distances himself from my posts - he disagrees with my perspective, & i respect his resolve- but at some point made it clear- he, like other Trump supporters dont come to discuss the topic, they discuss whatever they want regardless of the topic matter. Then label us all as Democrats.

I'm anti Democrat & anti Republican- the proof is in every post I've ever written here on politics..