Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
I don’t think things will change. I have no problem with awaiting legal challenges. I feel bad for Joe, not the corruption part but I think he is in over his head. I hope I am wrong. The massive impact Covid had on the country, much of it overly reactionary in some states
Fuck Joe. He broke a debate promise he said I WILL NOT CLAIM VICTORY UNTIL ALL VOTES ARE COUNTED.

Fuck Joe. He lies. He thinks he won. Who in this thread right here thinks Joe won? Don be shy, say it here so all see

Say "Joe won" I don think people will want to look bad as right now Trump is ahead 232-227.

Right.

You're getting those vote counts from those paragons of unbiased reporting... The Epoch Times, and Gateway Pundit... are you.

Hey... why doubt THOSE guys, right?

So... can we can come back to this post of yours (and plenty of NoSavings's as well) when the dust finally clears?
And your getting you're vote counts from Donald Fuck-Lemon and Whoops Goldburg. Is all apples and oranges, but sure we can return back to these posts when the dust clears, but anyway tussling kidding around was fun. Let's keep keeping it all above the belt and have some fun with it all that's the key to life 😉