Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn. I guess that means Trump is still an ex-President.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Damn. I guess that means Trump is still an ex-President.
    ...he had no chance obviously even if they took this case of NOT being an ex-president! It DOES mean however that the court lost a perfect opportunity to examine clear and legitimate violations of the US Constitution which caused Biden to win.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kids in cages......gee, go figure

https://www.yahoo.com/news/huge-step...165414041.html

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read "emergency facilities." But then one reads what one wants to read. The real mistake is allowing the number of immigrant children to continue rising.

Mexico needs to be held accountable for this.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read "emergency facilities." But then one reads what one wants to read. The real mistake is allowing the number of immigrant children to continue rising.

I think everyone should be accountable. Trump had a good arrangement with Mexico when they granted his request for 27,000 Mexican troops to patrol the border. That was in large part why the invasion never happened, as the Mexican troops were really turning back the caravans. He also had a good arrangement that Mexican troops would patrol the border with Honduras and Guatemala. The US should certainly not separate children from their parents. But there ARE adults accompanying children POSING as their parents to get into the US. And when they have ZERO documents to prove it, I really dont know what the solution is there. Traffickers bring children in posing as their parents or guardians. Its a big strategy that ruins it for the genuine parents and kids seeking asylum. What can be done?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Nothing on Biden claiming there was no vaccine before he got in office despite his receiving the vaccine prior to assuming office?

Wow, y'all are doing a bang up job holding this guy to the standard you held Trump to. Bravo!

That's because he didn't say it.

Oh he didn't?

Guess that wasn't him saying and I quote "It's one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn't have when I came into office"

He meant a plan for getting the vaccine into peoples' arms. He just misspoke. The Biden administration is not claiming that the vaccine didn't exist when it obviously did.

El Kabong Guest

Nothing on Biden claiming there was no vaccine before he got in office despite his receiving the vaccine prior to assuming office?

Wow, y'all are doing a bang up job holding this guy to the standard you held Trump to. Bravo!

Oh he didn't?

Guess that wasn't him saying and I quote "It's one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn't have when I came into office"

He meant a plan for getting the vaccine into peoples' arms. He just misspoke. The Biden administration is not claiming that the vaccine didn't exist when it obviously did.
    Well he'd be wrong in that case too, but hey enjoy your infallible dear leader

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

I think everyone should be accountable. Trump had a good arrangement with Mexico when they granted his request for 27,000 Mexican troops to patrol the border. That was in large part why the invasion never happened, as the Mexican troops were really turning back the caravans. He also had a good arrangement that Mexican troops would patrol the border with Honduras and Guatemala. The US should certainly not separate children from their parents. But there ARE adults accompanying children POSING as their parents to get into the US. And when they have ZERO documents to prove it, I really dont know what the solution is there. Traffickers bring children in posing as their parents or guardians. Its a big strategy that ruins it for the genuine parents and kids seeking asylum. What can be done?

I wish I could believe the part about Trump's supposed arrangement with Mexico, and the other part about there being a real invasion.

But I can't. For the simple reason that with Trump's penchant for tooting his own horn, he would've splattered it all over the news. Instead, he insisted on a non-existent invasion when in reality it was much less than that.

I'm sure Mexico did its part, no doubt about that. Which in itself is a small wonder considering the shitty treatment it has constantly received from Trump.

But 27 thousand Mexican troops watching the U.S. border at Trump's bidding? Sorry... sounds like a tall tale to me.

What I do know about the "supposed" invasion is that Trump used it to stoke the fires of hatred that will continue for decades to come. And THIS... is having and will continue to have serious consequences.

Now, is Biden doing any better with immigration? That is yet to be seen... but I'm not holding out hope that he's going to be much better. He'll likely err in the opposite direction.

El Kabong Guest

Now, is Biden doing any better with immigration? That is yet to be seen... but I'm not holding out hope that he's going to be much better.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh he didn't?

he still said it
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh he didn't?

Well he'd be wrong in that case too, but hey enjoy your infallible dear leader
    Return of the strawman argument again.

I do not think anyone here has ever claimed Biden is infallible.

Most people have suggested that if Trump had not incited an attempted coup, was not so incredibly corrupt, useless at anything but filling the swamp, that there is no way he would ever have gotten elected.

Which is kind of the opposite of infallible.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Most people have suggested that if Trump had not incited an attempted coup, was not so incredibly corrupt, useless at anything but filling the swamp, that there is no way he would ever have gotten elected.

Hey Beanz, don't know if you know this but President Trump was found NOT to have incited any coup.

What corruption? I mean I wouldn't ask but you've made the accusation and so you must produce the goods.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ho

Lee

Fuck

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Hey Beanz, don't know if you know this but President Trump was found NOT to have incited any coup.

What corruption? I mean I wouldn't ask but you've made the accusation and so you must produce the goods.
    First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...WofShdHiQQZ3R7
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information