Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So none of you "Former Biden supporters"/Trump haters have shit to say about Biden bombing Syria?

The silence from you lot is deafening, you bunch of fucking hypocrites.

What did you have to say about Trump bombing Syria? Could somebody dig it up please? It would be interesting to see what we had to say.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No that is not it at all

"First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.

Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

I don't give a shit if you are hostile to me. I mean hostile to everyone right across the forum. Posters, mods hell even your mates. Every thread and post you make seems to be based on how angry you are about something or someone, and has been for years.
    Ha!

Ha! Ha! Stop posting pictures of you when trump was elected we know you don’t like him just keep the briefcase away from Biden, Nancy said so, too much power for one guy, no good, give it to congress, and oh yeah it’s because of trump not Biden don’t forget they threw that one in

Ha! Ha! Ha!
    I just beat beaner at his own Ha!
    Ha!
    Last edited by walrus; 02-27-2021 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Soros broke the pound

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No that is not it at all

"First I would like to see several examples of posters on Saddo who you have lumped together due to Biden Derangement Syndrome claiming that Biden is infallible. "

That seems to be the crux of your argument with a hell of a lot of people right across the political spectrum, from left to right, and the apolitical too. That rather than construct a decent argument, you would rather make one for them that reflects your own ludicrously crass position of thinking that some politicians are infallible or at least mostly beyond reproach. Nobody actually has suggested that is what they think though.

You are not alone in backing yourself into an ideological corner, there are a few here who spent years saying nothing as Trump spouted lie after lie, but they were silent and yet now they want to scrutinize others with a far more powerful and unforgiving microscope.

There is no balance there at all. Just you weighting everything in your favour like you have for years.

A bit like you and your fellow posters blind spot to your own constant hostility and negativity. It is in everything you post, and has been for literally years now.
    The reason I used the phrase I did was because YOU and others kept accusing me of thinking Trump was ....care to guess? "Infallible" and without my ever eluding to or saying outright that he was and so in jest I used it against Kirkland and you've objected to this, why is anyone's guess.

Oh I'm hostile to you? That's a shame, I mean whatever have you done to me?

I don't give a shit if you are hostile to me. I mean hostile to everyone right across the forum. Posters, mods hell even your mates. Every thread and post you make seems to be based on how angry you are about something or someone, and has been for years.
    Ha!

Ha! Ha! Stop posting pictures of you when trump was elected we know you don’t like him just keep the briefcase away from Biden, Nancy said so, too much power for one guy, no good, give it to congress, and oh yeah it’s because of trump not Biden don’t forget they threw that one in

Ha! Ha! Ha!
    I just beat beaner at his own Ha!
    Ha!

I can tell when you've been listening to talk radio or watching Fox. Tucker must have got you really good with something last night.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guess I'll be that arsehole I think POTUS got it right. A targeted strike after Iranian backed militias first fire multiple rockets in the proximity of coalition forces. Five days later the airbase is targeted and two days later the US Embassy was targeted. 3 attacks in 1 week. Let's not sit and pretend that had POTUS sat on his hands that he wouldn't be torn to pieces as a weak clueless leader who turned his back on US and Coalition members after they took casualties. It's not like we directly targeted and killed a high ranking Nationally revered Iranian commander and then downplayed US troops wounded as a result of their counter strike.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Guess I'll be that arsehole I think POTUS got it right. A targeted strike after Iranian backed militias first fire multiple rockets in the proximity of coalition forces. Five days later the airbase is targeted and two days later the US Embassy was targeted. 3 attacks in 1 week. Let's not sit and pretend that had POTUS sat on his hands that he wouldn't be torn to pieces as a weak clueless leader who turned his back on US and Coalition members after they took casualties. It's not like we directly targeted and killed a high ranking Nationally revered Iranian commander and then downplayed US troops wounded as a result of their counter strike.
    Where that leaves me in Erbil in about 50 days' time... 14 rockets landed within the residential zone I'll be living and working in.... still time to change plans I guess

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Where that leaves me in Erbil in about 50 days' time... 14 rockets landed within the residential zone I'll be living and working in.... still time to change plans I guess
    No kidding? Well I can't say that isn't commendable if not slightly nuts. Teaching? Might want to see if you can get a reassignment somewhere a bit more boring.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No kidding? Well I can't say that isn't commendable if not slightly nuts. Teaching? Might want to see if you can get a reassignment somewhere a bit more boring.
    Yep...teaching. I felt it was slightly nuts BEFORE that rocket attack last week,..... now I'm reeeeeeally considering closely. Boring is always the safer bet.... but.....

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ladies, Gentlemen and others, the most popular US President in history with 80 million "votes"

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Hypocrisy in Biden Land will not be compromised, let alone addressed. UNLESS it is on the democratic side.

President Biden has to deal with a demographic that supports the Proud Boys- yet their so-called leader contradicts them in stating- There was no stolen election.
    They will only mention liberals who make that claim, then ignore, deflect anyone & everyone else- case in Point.

They (Donaldict Arnold StormTroopers) Belittle the FBI- Yet they shut their trappers on PBoys leader acknowledging he was an informant for the FBI. (in this inteview-I would've posted FOX, but it was CNN that did the interview)

Consider- the PBOY leader aka (FBI Informant) is arrested (2) days before they desecrated their State Capital (IMO seems like a convienence) after he gives up all the details- of all the shit to arrest him for -burning BLM flag & 2 banned but empty magazine cartridges.

They dont care? Their Pboy is an informant. Was arrested for some shit like that?
    They don't care he said-He Does Not Believe 2020 Election Was Stolen
    Then why cry, bitch, moan and complain about Democrats who say it, but not the leader of a movement told to stand down- & stand by- their leader-drumpf.
    Backed up by House Negros like David Clarke who asked for a PBoy chapter in Wisconsin at a Stop the Steal Rally really?

Former Sheriff David Clarke calls for Proud Boys chapter in Wisconsin- at a stop the steal rally- even though the leader of the PBoys stated-
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../clar-n19.html

. "I don't believe the election was stolen."

--PBOY LEADER

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-proud...t-capitol-riot
    Dig this- CNN does his interview, not FOX. Yet FOX does a piece stating FBI says pre-Capitol riots intelligence led to Proud Boys leader's arrest

so which Pboy leader turned in which Pboy leader?

So the B.S. stinks more- We developed some intelligence that a number of individuals were planning to travel to the D.C. area with intentions to cause violence," D’Antuono said. "We immediately shared that information and action was taken as demonstrated by the arrest of Enrique Tarrio

So let me get this- let us arrest one dude...and the rest will do what? stay home? Or were they protecting their asset? How did the FBI conclude the best way to stop the planned event -in which Donaldict Arnold said days before (BE THERE, WILL BE WILD)

PLEASE go back and ask yourselves could this be why Tario the Informant was arrested for burning a flag? Black lives Matter flag?
    Which is it? WAS HE ARRESTED FOR BURNING A NON-USA FLAG OR WAS HE ARRESTED AS A PART OF A STING EFFORT TO PREVENT HIM FROM BEING THERE?

Biden is dealing with 70 plus million people who dont give a gosh darn dang toot about their own contradictions.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-28-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden is dealing with 70 plus million people who dont give a gosh darn dang toot about their own contradictions.

Again this dude who supposed to be a leader of a group the prez- said he didn't know..was somehow nabbed before Jan6th- here is their quote:
    "upon entering the District of Columbia and pursuant to a D.C. Superior Court Arrest Warrant was issued"
    --police spokeswoman Alaina Gertz confirmed to Fox News.

Damn, how did they know how he was traveling? All the way from Seattle? Did they figure this shit out, or did he INFORM THEM he was traveling? Again, why just him? Who is him? The him who said - THERE WAS NO STOLEN ELECTION. That him!

What I'm not sure of is when & where was the church in which the flag was burned-
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...igate-n1251050
    If it was here...how did a dude in Seattle burn a flag located in D.C. was it a previous rally to the rally? Asbury United Methodist Church is NOT in Seattle.

If anyone can find a photo of this tario guy there- would be much obliged to see it- the ones I see, show nothing but white people with/without masks at the church- where they burned- just like their mothers and fathers of the 1950s.
    201213-protest-dc-jm-1510_a3633d9ca9302279c609a37edcd810f3.fit-2000w.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/05/u...rch-fires.html
    3 Black Churches Have Burned in 10 Days in a Single Louisiana Parish

So they went to a church to burn. Not any old BLM sign, they had to go to a church to burn. And where are the christians? Doesn't that make you Proud?

How can Biden solve such issues? Issues that they claimed never existed. We see it in daylight, they call it taking their country back.

In the inteview Tarrio acknowledges he has the phone number of Roger Stone- detailed how he helped him- so Roger knows him. Roger knows Trump, but trump never heard of them? What kind of people accept such bold face satanism? satan definition per Jesus (an advesary of God, truth)
    The video I linked here shows Stone surrounded by Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

reposting the video-

4 minutes in: Interviewer: "Wait...hold on backup...did you just say you were on a GRAND JURY PANEL"
    Tario: "uhmmm..I did....
    Interviewer: You did!"

For those outside USA, please dig their thinking; they are ok- with Roger Stone who helped galvanize the Stop the Steal Movement- who is close to Tario who said- There was no stolen election.
    A crosshair on a photo over a judge was brought to a potential jury- in which Tario somehow became a juror & said -no that isnt a cross hair, it is a logo (yet he states he doesnt know who made the god damning logo). so how does he know? This is why they IGNORE everything related to Donald & deflect to media this, media that aka blah-blah- who can defend shit like this? with a str8 face?

Tario states at least 8 Pboys he knows were at the Capital and arrested- (including the one using the police shield to bust open the window- they filmed themselves...damn........YET Donald's Demons would tell us- they're antifa, with what proof?
    Federal prosecutors have now charged more than 300 people, and arrested more than 280,
    FBI releases new photos of Capitol riot suspects still 'at large,' appeals for public's help
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-photo...-riot-suspects

Out of those 300, how many Antifa? BLM? & How many Pboys? How many Oath Keepers? How many current/former military?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/justice-d...l-riot-arrests
    By Friday morning, the office had about 275 open files – a number that expected to surpass 300 by the end of the day.
    --FOX news

"I condemn their actions"

-Tario the Pboy so-called leader.

Interviewer: "Here is a video showing someone charged named William Cressman <spelling?) Yelling to the cops, "You shoot & I'll take your fucking ass out"
    He told the cops- he was only doing what Trump ordered him to do.
    Tario: "I blame the feds for their inability to respond to the mob"
    Yet, National Guard weren't given the go- whose responsibility is it? Demonic Donnie is watching this shit on television. I guess he was too busy to take charge. Did he have popcorn and dietcoke while watching?
    Request for National Guard denied six times during riot, says ex-Capitol Police chief
    https://www.conservativereview.com/r...649875956.html

Tario's FBI informant history- since 2012
    His Defense attorney stated he helped them with 1. drug rings 2. illegal gambling bust- he claimed only one- yet they showed a visual of the papers.

So President Biden has to deal with a demographic that loathes FBI as a part of the deep state- yet they're ok with having a Pboy leader who worked with them in the past- and was taken into custody before the riot...over some shit like a BLM flag. He is cool with Stone, stone with him & Donald the Chinese appeaser.
    You know the one who said elect him & China would be labeled a currency manipulator? Then one month in said they are no longer manipulating? Yeah--- Don the China's Boy.

You know the China that allowed Princess Ivanka multiple patents/trademarks in the same timeframe as no-more labeling as manipulator (60 days) into his presidency.Yeah that Don, Don the China's boy.

You know the same China that NEVER had companies under Obama, just state-ran, until FOXCONN told Donald- Tell Wisconsin to give us 3 billion dollars in tax incentives..and we will lie about giving you 13000 jobs with a promise to give 500 by 2019. It's 2021- they only got 281 jobs. And now the Town Of Mount Pleasnt Wisconsin wants to take them to court..Yeah that Chinese FOXCONN..
    Racine County real estate firm sues Foxconn, claiming breach of local agreements

https://www.bizjournals.com/milwauke...s-foxconn.html

Sorry part is Racine didn't get offered jack doo-doo, it was a suburb called Mount Pleasant- (almost all white suburb that voted for DamnDonald) well they're the ones who lost their homes, most via eminent domain- Can;'t say I feel sorry for them..
    , Milwaukee Business Journal
    Feb 3, 2021 Updated Feb 3, 2021, 5:00pm CST
    A Caledonia real estate company owner sued Foxconn Technology Group on Tuesday alleging the manufacturer breached agreements with Mount Pleasant and Racine County.

But the moment, nanosecond eminent domain is done via Biden- be on the lookout for them to point it out. Eminent domain=bad under Biden. Good under Drumpf.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-28-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ladies, Gentlemen and others, the most popular US President in history with 80 million "votes"

Probably not the most popular, just the one who got the most (anyone-but-that-deviant-criminal-draftdodging-Chinese appeasing-hide-my-taxes-christian-pretending pimp) votes.

Here is the words from the one who got 80+ million votes from people who probably held their noses as they pulled the lever for him (not I though) anways here is Joe introducing himself as Joe Biden's husband.
    It even made me do a -

But again, he's replacing the guy with some zingers as well lest we forget---and I will remind us ALL !!

20. "Yes" ---In response to Howard stern asking if he can call his daughter a voluptous piece of ass "She's always been voluptous"
    Voluptous definition:curvaceous and sexually attractive.

19."This is a tough hurricane one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water"
    18. "They have total respect for Donald Trump and Donald Trump's very very large...a brain" [4:23]
    17. Responding to the question of would a President Trump ban abortion in the 3rd trimester he responds "NO, I am prochoice"
    16. Two years later "I am pro life. Simple as that."
    15. "Hillary Clinton I think...is a terrific woman" [2:07]into clip....how soon so many chose to forget, not us though right?:
    14. "I watch our Police and fireman down at the 7/11"
    13. "This is an Island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean Water." [ok....]
    12. "They Decided to shelter and shield crimincables...look..."
    11. "Despite thes obfus...karen... (1min20 seconds in...I just dunno WTF he wanted to say)
    10. "The latest resistance is the op-ed New York times published by an anomumis.. anomolys...."
    9. "They sacrifice everyday for the furniture and future..."
    8. "Ice officers removed 10,000 known suspestics..."
    7. "To measure and other meazishes" [47 seconds into clip...u tell me how to spell it!)
    6. " The Iranian people long too....and they are just longing too"
    5. "They are developing an internet...AND! this is so totally important!" (BTW #7,6,5 are in the same speech)
    4. "You know we just set another stock crocket..I'm sure you saw"
    3. "The whole state to be a stanktuary" Yo Brock baby...is he saying sanctuary cities stink aka stank aka stanktuary?
    2. "My daughter has created 14 million jobs alone" {really?}

1. "And I met with the President of the Virgin Islands"

Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-28-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden on the war criminal list now too. Awesome. Trump did the same. Leave the Middle East alone.

El Kabong Guest

So none of you "Former Biden supporters"/Trump haters have shit to say about Biden bombing Syria?

The silence from you lot is deafening, you bunch of fucking hypocrites.

What did you have to say about Trump bombing Syria? Could somebody dig it up please? It would be interesting to see what we had to say.
    Trump said "don't gas innocent citizens" Assad did and therefore missile strike.

Joe's reason for the strike
    Last edited by El Kabong; 02-28-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Biden on the war criminal list now too. Awesome. Trump did the same. Leave the Middle East alone.

Biden would have to be reminded. and I'm sure his answer would be too laughable to think America's choice of leaders have whittled down to a man who gives answers like this:

If you asked him to leave the Middle East he'd might ask...when did we do that?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Stanktuary"

by @SlimTrae

In the Sanctuary in January
    I lit the wick, I scratched an itch