Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Brock you insisted Trump would be reinstated on Jan 6 2021. All this August bullshit is just strawman rubbish to try and discredit TitoFan. In the Trump thread you revealed how incredibly dishonest you are and what a compulsive liar you have always been. You claimed the insurrection was an antifa operation to discredit Trump supporters, then claimed you were there and had been arrested, then you started posting as Zoley but your dsm iv obsession gave you away. You insisted not only would Trump be reinstated but that country wide riots would erupt in protest. You are full of shit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Immensely full.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last Porta-Potty on a parade route on Fat Tuesday full.

Federal Judge strikes down Biden student relief bill as lacking Congressional authorization and he's right.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1588809]Brock you insisted Trump would be reinstated on Jan 6 2021. (WHERE DID I INSIST THAT PLEASE? You're always a good one for diggin out past posts so it should be easy for you))

All this August bullshit is just strawman rubbish to try and discredit TitoFan. (August bullshit? What's that?)

In the Trump thread you revealed how incredibly dishonest you are and what a compulsive liar you have always been. (baseless statements)

You claimed the insurrection was an antifa operation to discredit Trump supporters, (this is true, I DID agree with that)

then claimed you were there and had been arrested,(that was true, I stormed a parking garage basement with an American flag and got arrested and I have the video to prove it)

then you started posting as Zoley (NOPE, Zoley is not Brock)

but your dsm iv obsession (true I am dsm iv, never denied it)

gave you away. You insisted not only would Trump be reinstated but that country wide riots would erupt in protest. (there were protests about Trump's loss...so??)

well ol'boy, 3 out of 7 aint bad for a guy like you LOL

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=NoSavingByTheBell;1588965]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Brock you insisted Trump would be reinstated on Jan 6 2021. (WHERE DID I INSIST THAT PLEASE? You're always a good one for diggin out past posts so it should be easy for you))

All this August bullshit is just strawman rubbish to try and discredit TitoFan. (August bullshit? What's that?)

In the Trump thread you revealed how incredibly dishonest you are and what a compulsive liar you have always been. (baseless statements)

You claimed the insurrection was an antifa operation to discredit Trump supporters, (this is true, I DID agree with that)

then claimed you were there and had been arrested,(that was true, I stormed a parking garage basement with an American flag and got arrested and I have the video to prove it)

gave you away. You insisted not only would Trump be reinstated but that country wide riots would erupt in protest. (there were protests about Trump's loss...so??)

No need to PM me. I am simply not interested.

Me pointing out that Zoley just like your various other personas 'Brocktonblockbuster' OrangeClock' ' Frenchboxingfan' etc used the exact same phrases obsessively in posts, in this case 'DSM-IV' was not me claiming you had a mental disorder, but that you can't stop going on about it.So nothing low about it at all. It makes it very obvious Zoley was an alt. Nobody in the UK uses the American DSM- IV thing and so it stands out. Zoley was banned but not before he shared the same type of nonsense childish shit flinging conspiracy level videos from the same sources you have for years, the same hostility towards Kirland and Spicoli, and the same paranoid cultural marxist fear mongering election was stolen bullshit. It wasn't just me everyone could see it was you and Walrus sharing an alt and said so.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1588974]
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Brock you insisted Trump would be reinstated on Jan 6 2021. (WHERE DID I INSIST THAT PLEASE? You're always a good one for diggin out past posts so it should be easy for you))

Me pointing out that Zoley just like your various other personas 'Brocktonblockbuster' OrangeClock' ' Frenchboxingfan' etc used the exact same phrases obsessively in posts, in this case 'DSM-IV' was not me claiming you had a mental disorder, but that you can't stop going on about it.So nothing low about it at all. It makes it very obvious Zoley was an alt. Nobody in the UK uses the American DSM- IV thing and so it stands out. Zoley was banned but not before he shared the same type of nonsense childish shit flinging conspiracy level videos from the same sources you have for years, the same hostility towards Kirland and Spicoli, and the same paranoid cultural marxist fear mongering election was stolen bullshit. It wasn't just me everyone could see it was you and Walrus sharing an alt and said so.
    Quit playing the victim.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=NoSavingByTheBell;1588983]

Quit playing the victim.

Exactly. You need to quit playing the victim.

I have never claimed you had DSM-IV, whatever the fuck that is, but me pointing out that you are constantly accusing everyone else of having it was enough to trigger you into sending a tear soaked PM about how low i was being.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1588988]

Quit playing the victim.

I have never claimed you had DSM-IV, whatever the fuck that is, but me pointing out that you are constantly accusing everyone else of having it was enough to trigger you into sending a tear soaked PM about how low i was being.
    tear soaked. HAHA damn you re a little exaggerator. In my message, I was only telling you how I never went as low to you as others. You know that was all I said and also "why?" So come on.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1588988]

Quit playing the victim.

Didn't he try and fuck your business up?

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=NoSavingByTheBell;1588965]

An 80-year-old man who lived in his basement for the past 12 months, WHO HAS BEEN IN POLITICS FOR 47 YEARS AND ACCOMPLISHED ZERO, ***STOLE AN ELECTION***, and will be illegally sworn in IN SECRET, BEHIND GIANT WALLS, IN A VIRTUAL REALITY, GUARDED BY 26,000 SOLDIERS, whom at least 90% are white males in their twenties and thirties, WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP AND WHO THE 80 YEAR OLD MAN DOES NOT TRUST SO HE HAD TO HAVE THEM VETTED TWICE EACH.
    Donald Trump can remain in power if he declares martial law or if a world war breaks out. I don't think there will be any transition of administrations doing a world war. I might as well add in a civil war while I'm at it.

These could be either real or staged.

But something is going to happen.
    Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

Bottom line is Biden won't ever be President.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

As per usual... you were going ok up until that last statement.

Rest assured I'll be copy/pasting it on January 20th.
    Nahh, let's revisit it on the 7th.
    Now for everyone ELSE on this thread besides the Disingenuous Clown , who I have zero respect for, January 6th, 2021 is surely the day when challenges can be made to the electorals... what I have said all along! Trump's 2nd term in office is certainly a big possibility at this point. The Clown has not done any historical research, on this point especially, that it has happened many times in the past. It is not an usual activity at all. IN 2017, House Democrats tried to strike electoral votes for Trump, The State of Georgia tried to strike electoral college votes for Trump in 2017 as well, I think Barbara Boxer tried it in 2005 against Bush and so did a Democrat panel in 2005 to try to strike Bush's electoral votes.

I will personally be challenging the electoral college on January 6, 2021, along with Steve Scalise (LA) and Mo Brooks (AL), apparently some peeps on here havent done their history research. Not susual at all. The law is very clear, the House of Representatives has the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY to accept or reject electoral college votes submissions from states that are NOT WORTHY OF OUR TRUST. Im getting a House member AND a senator to combine to do this.

Trump won the electoral college in a landslide. The Clown calls that lying, because he is illiterate and has not read the US laws on this issue. Go figure. Que verguenza!!! The American public is still mobilizing on this. Titty-fan thinks he can MOCK his way around the law and these lawful procedures. But peeps who MOCK get bloody noses like that. And he knows it. Ergo, nasty lil' bitch keyboard warrior in a lonely northeast corner of Bumble-Fuck.

And thats where he'll STAY, trust me.
    Current Election Status: Trump is in the process of proving he won, and Biden is pretending he did.
    Red 1 and Red 2 ; Mike Pence ; January 6 ; Pence Card ; RedX; bound by Constitution
    Be prepared.

The gloves are off.

For the last few years, leftists have deliberately pushed for a second bloody civil war in America. The mainstream media has embarked on a propaganda campaign to defame anyone whose views fall to the right of Josef Stalin, calling Trump supporters stupid, uneducated hicks, or worse — Nazis. Yes, that's right, 74+ million Americans voted for Trump, all hicks and Nazis. WTF. They want the complete destruction of the United States as a free and sovereign republic, and they want freedom-loving, patriotic Americans to either submit or die.

If you think the burning & looting this year was anything bad, be prepared for what's coming shortly. Black Lives Matter protests and the pulling down of Confederate statues is just a taste of what is coming. The nutjobs who want to defund the police, abolish ICE, open borders, ignorant leftists burning cities down, looting, rioting and even murdering people because they think their targets are racists, Silicon Valley is abetting them by "de-platforming anyone who expresses a conservative opinion," ....worse is on the way.

Trump wins, the left will go on a bloody rampage, burning, looting, rioting and perhaps even killing people they perceive as Trump supporters. How much of the stupid and the crazy with this shit Americans will tolerate is unknown, but it’s fairly certain that armed conflict is inevitable if things continue as they are. No one in their right mind wants it, but it’s coming. Of course, our hope and prayer is that cooler heads will prevail and the country will pull back from the abyss.

Yes, America IS on the brink of a second, bloody civil war, brought about by radical leftists in government, the media, Hollywood and the mob on the street. Maybe we’ll have police and military protection when it happens. But maybe not. It’s always best to be ready for anything. The time to get ready is now, not when the mob is burning down the house.

Pence Card Jan 6 Redx <forbidden by constitutional law>; tsunami of lefty tears

Crickets
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can almost picture the foaming at the mouth while he was typing a lot of that.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1589049]

An 80-year-old man who lived in his basement for the past 12 months, WHO HAS BEEN IN POLITICS FOR 47 YEARS AND ACCOMPLISHED ZERO, ***STOLE AN ELECTION***, and will be illegally sworn in IN SECRET, BEHIND GIANT WALLS, IN A VIRTUAL REALITY, GUARDED BY 26,000 SOLDIERS, whom at least 90% are white males in their twenties and thirties, WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP AND WHO THE 80 YEAR OLD MAN DOES NOT TRUST SO HE HAD TO HAVE THEM VETTED TWICE EACH.
    Donald Trump can remain in power if he declares martial law or if a world war breaks out. I don't think there will be any transition of administrations doing a world war. I might as well add in a civil war while I'm at it.

These could be either real or staged.

But something is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

As per usual... you were going ok up until that last statement.

Rest assured I'll be copy/pasting it on January 20th.
    Nahh, let's revisit it on the 7th.
    Now for everyone ELSE on this thread besides the Disingenuous Clown , who I have zero respect for, January 6th, 2021 is surely the day when challenges can be made to the electorals... what I have said all along! Trump's 2nd term in office is certainly a big possibility at this point. The Clown has not done any historical research, on this point especially, that it has happened many times in the past. It is not an usual activity at all. IN 2017, House Democrats tried to strike electoral votes for Trump, The State of Georgia tried to strike electoral college votes for Trump in 2017 as well, I think Barbara Boxer tried it in 2005 against Bush and so did a Democrat panel in 2005 to try to strike Bush's electoral votes.

I will personally be challenging the electoral college on January 6, 2021, along with Steve Scalise (LA) and Mo Brooks (AL), apparently some peeps on here havent done their history research. Not susual at all. The law is very clear, the House of Representatives has the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY to accept or reject electoral college votes submissions from states that are NOT WORTHY OF OUR TRUST. Im getting a House member AND a senator to combine to do this.

Trump won the electoral college in a landslide. The Clown calls that lying, because he is illiterate and has not read the US laws on this issue. Go figure. Que verguenza!!! The American public is still mobilizing on this. Titty-fan thinks he can MOCK his way around the law and these lawful procedures. But peeps who MOCK get bloody noses like that. And he knows it. Ergo, nasty lil' bitch keyboard warrior in a lonely northeast corner of Bumble-Fuck.

And thats where he'll STAY, trust me.
    Current Election Status: Trump is in the process of proving he won, and Biden is pretending he did.
    Red 1 and Red 2 ; Mike Pence ; January 6 ; Pence Card ; RedX; bound by Constitution
    Be prepared.

The gloves are off.

For the last few years, leftists have deliberately pushed for a second bloody civil war in America. The mainstream media has embarked on a propaganda campaign to defame anyone whose views fall to the right of Josef Stalin, calling Trump supporters stupid, uneducated hicks, or worse — Nazis. Yes, that's right, 74+ million Americans voted for Trump, all hicks and Nazis. WTF. They want the complete destruction of the United States as a free and sovereign republic, and they want freedom-loving, patriotic Americans to either submit or die.

If you think the burning & looting this year was anything bad, be prepared for what's coming shortly. Black Lives Matter protests and the pulling down of Confederate statues is just a taste of what is coming. The nutjobs who want to defund the police, abolish ICE, open borders, ignorant leftists burning cities down, looting, rioting and even murdering people because they think their targets are racists, Silicon Valley is abetting them by "de-platforming anyone who expresses a conservative opinion," ....worse is on the way.

Trump wins, the left will go on a bloody rampage, burning, looting, rioting and perhaps even killing people they perceive as Trump supporters. How much of the stupid and the crazy with this shit Americans will tolerate is unknown, but it’s fairly certain that armed conflict is inevitable if things continue as they are. No one in their right mind wants it, but it’s coming. Of course, our hope and prayer is that cooler heads will prevail and the country will pull back from the abyss.

Yes, America IS on the brink of a second, bloody civil war, brought about by radical leftists in government, the media, Hollywood and the mob on the street. Maybe we’ll have police and military protection when it happens. But maybe not. It’s always best to be ready for anything. The time to get ready is now, not when the mob is burning down the house.

Pence Card Jan 6 Redx <forbidden by constitutional law>; tsunami of lefty tears

Crickets
    well the J6 thing deliberately suckered in a few hundred idiots which immediately derailed Ted Cruz etc from challenging anything. It was a brilliant Pelosi false flag. The challenge never even got started bcuz the storming of the capitol precluded it. That's why Biden became president. The legislatures MAY hve reversed things but ti never got off the ground after the capitol police deliberately opened the gates to sucker in hundreds of idiots, So its a moot point.

edit: I got arrested wrongly, and was released in 1 hour. All for carrying an American flag in a basement parking garage in DC

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well the J6 thing deliberately suckered in a few hundred idiots which immediately derailed Ted Cruz etc from challenging anything. It was a brilliant Pelosi false flag. The challenge never even got started bcuz the storming of the capitol precluded it. That's why Biden became president. The legislatures MAY hve reversed things but ti never got off the ground after the capitol police deliberately opened the gates to sucker in hundreds of idiots, So its a moot point.

edit: I got arrested wrongly, and was released in 1 hour. All for carrying an American flag in a basement parking garage in DC

Sounds reasonable. Pelosi helped orchestrate the whole thing, where innocent protesters were sucked into the Capitol. Of course, it wasn't even a riot... as GOP Trump ass-kissers and Trump's minions insist it was all a "peaceful demonstration." To top it off, Capitol police "deliberately opened the gates" to allow protesters into the Capitol, even while it caused the death of a couple of them. Although... these deaths were probably staged and didn't occur at all. It's all part of the big Cabal, Deep State movement to confuse people and (cough) steal the election from Donald Trump. And that's why Biden became President. Because Pelosi and the far left orchestrated this so-called Capitol insurrection in order to create a smoke screen and steal an election that Trump won fair and square.

I would accept a plea of insanity from Brock.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/p...s-hakeems-time

Pelosi retires and they're going to replace a San Fransisco liberal with a black bloke called Hakeem. The Democrats really know how to do optics. I can't see how the GOP will be able to demonise him.

Here's one way:

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status...31804131524609

For decades now since law and order Nixon the GOP have used fear of crime to get votes. The Democrats need to stop making it easy for them.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information