Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Turnabout is fair play and Biden was up to his ears in Russiagate, he was the one who suggested the Obama Administration go after General Flynn on the Logan Act! So yeah I'll be hearing 0 complaints about Marjorie Taylor Green filing articles of impeachment.

What's good for the goose is good for the ......FUCK JOE BIDEN

I'll remain "nasty" about what Obama and Biden did until they are held accountable for it.

It's Obvious Joe Biden Lied About Targeting Michael Flynn, Will He Be Asked About It?
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...flynn-n2571343

http://youtu.be/qnaoqZk71Uk
    I am interested in hearing about this. Some may say, for the good of the nation move on, after four years of a corrupt from the start investigation. I gotta be honest I been clicking off the news the past couple days but isn’t the info supposed to come out within a few days. Ha ha. For the good of the nation drop the investigation, that should be in a rap song.

For the good of the nation

Drop the investigation
    We proved over the last four years it’s the American way.
    Political investigations only get in the way
    Of this great flag we lay
    That nasty Cruz should be censored
    Maxine and Pelosi never encouraged violence
    Never berated the cops
    Never dropped the drops
    Of coolaide on us
    It was all straight up man I ain’t kidding
    Let’s get back to business and start the healin
    As soon as we impeach this guy who leavin in days
    Cause senators and congress ain’t got bigger fish to fry

Yes but I am still the 2,787th Beatle I take solace in that

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha Christopher steeles sub source was himself. Ha ha. The fbi knew it. Ha ha.

But now it’s “stop the investigation for the sake of nation”

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Turnabout is fair play and Biden was up to his ears in Russiagate, he was the one who suggested the Obama Administration go after General Flynn on the Logan Act! So yeah I'll be hearing 0 complaints about Marjorie Taylor Green filing articles of impeachment.

I'll remain "nasty" about what Obama and Biden did until they are held accountable for it.

It's Obvious Joe Biden Lied About Targeting Michael Flynn, Will He Be Asked About It?

I am interested in hearing about this. Some may say, for the good of the nation move on, after four years of a corrupt from the start investigation. I gotta be honest I been clicking off the news the past couple days but isn’t the info supposed to come out within a few days. Ha ha. For the good of the nation drop the investigation, that should be in a rap song.

Drop the investigation
    Never berated the cops
    Never dropped the drops
    Of coolaide on us

True.
    But he's the Saddo Ticker Tape Bitcoin King!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Biden may be the 1st President in History to have the opposite Party reveal -their disdain for their own President by endorsing the opposition candidate.
    10 Republicans voted with them to impeach twice. The 10 used words like sedition, insurrection as their reason, not Joe.

As each Trump Supporter reads of individuals claiming they took part in the overthrow of our government, insurrection, sedition, the attempt(s) to kidnap and execute, they respond: But it was Antifa.

No matter how many people have been arrested and bore witness to their reasons- still ignored by Drumpf Worshippers.

Woman arrested in Capitol attack: 'I listen to my president'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-arr...035856987.html

Matt DeSarno, special agent in charge of the FBI Dallas office, confirmed that Ryan had turned herself in
    Ryan shared photos and videos on social media, including a video in which she says, “We’re gonna go down and storm the Capitol,”

She went to commit murder--get this....In Jesus name.

Donnie's supporter stated: “We are going to (expletive) go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go.”

She then turned the camera to expose her face and said, “Y’all know who to hire for your Realtor, Jenna Ryan for your Realtor.”
    Nearly halfway through, Ryan appears to have made it to the front door, chanting, “USA, USA” and “Here we are, in the name of Jesus.

Just like their lower god, the liar, they too lie as he does-and they do it...in Jesus' name.
    Feds Track Down Bearded Proud Boy Seen Smashing Capitol Window With Police Shield
    So Donnie's voters respond....well it was antifa posing as Proud Boys....so what this Proud Boy got arrested & didnt DENY. We ignore shit like that.
    https://news.yahoo.com/feds-track-do...181030353.html

Why then does the Horned Capitol Rioter Want Pardon From the Fired POTUS claiming he was: Only There At 'Invitation Of President'
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jake-...125850253.html
    His Defense attorney Albert Watkins declared that clemency would be the only “honorable” thing after the president’s rhetoric whipped his supporters into a frenzy at the bloody Capitol riot. Trump, he added, “has an obligation” to dish out pardons.

Do Donnie's voters think the POTUS' supporter should be pardoned? if, so, then why continue blaming every group but the ones who say they were there?
    The shirtless Horned Supporter is known as the QAnon shaman per his own blogs, forums. Trrump supporters call him Antifa.

And when will the military standup and denounce the lies that many of these individuals were once military?
    21 people identified as 1. current/former military & 2. Supporters of the POTUS.
    So what is the count for outted Antifa?

When the Olympic Swimmer was identified...he didnt claim BLM, or Antifa, why then do Don's Demons continue to push deception?
    Olympic swimmer Klete Keller arrested for involvement in riot at U.S. Capitol
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...ol/ar-BB1cLvhP

Prosecutors have arrested and charged two Proud Boys members on Friday. The court filings stated: kill Vice President Mike Pence “if given the chance,”
    How can such a statement be made, and not a single patriot, republican, Christian stay mum? A person wants to murder a Vice President- while on state grounds...and they don't care.
    Bill Clinton's head saga is more important. Obama's preacher is more important. But storming the State Capital committing murder of a cop isn't worth the time to type.

So the FBI is in the wrong for saying one of the 1st breeches is what allowed the storming- was the result of a PROUD BOY. Why do Don's supporters deny this, while Proud Boys accept it?
    Why don't Don's voters call out the Proud Boys as liars, since they dont think they were there...when the PB's stated:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1783996.html

The Proud Boys are celebrating their role in the US Capitol insurrection on Wednesday by taking a virtual victory lap on social media.

Oh, as some said here, it isnt over. his followers arent going away- and they Proud Bs back it up:
    Proud Boys are using Parler to continue to call for violence after Capitol riots
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1783996.html

"It’s not over with yet. We will fight to the death."

--Proud Boys

As the Daily Dot reported last month, on a YouTube show, Tarrio and others openly discussed sneaking into President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration to "take over."

"You show up there in Biden gear and you turn his inauguration into a fucking circus, a sign of resistance, a sign of revolution….You fucking kick off this presidency with fucking fireworks.”
    --Tarrio said on the show

This is what an incoming President Biden can expect.
    1. Premeditated murder attempts
    2. Ignorance & denial of such actions by all rightwing supporters (not conservatives, they're against such types & dont deserve to be lumped in)
    3. Articles of Impeachment on Day one
    4. Filibusters on 1st bill to be presented
    5. Denial of any judge appointees
    6. There will be zero alternatives on any legislation be it foreign or domestic policy- that way all bills passed will be based along party lines- to which they can lie and say -SEE We told ya they want to do it all by themselves and forced their policies on us.
    We don't offer alternatives. We offer war.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-16-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Drop the investigation
    Never berated the cops
    Never dropped the drops
    Of coolaide on us

True.
    But he's the Saddo Ticker Tape Bitcoin King!
    Bitcoin is stuck around 36-37k right now I’m just waiting for some action either way to get going again

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok so here it is in a nutshell.

Whether people like it or not... or admit it or not... Joe Biden has been pushing for unity way before winning the election. So this is nothing new.

Now that he's President-elect, he continues to push for unity. Once he's sworn in... he'll continue to do so.

But.....

Unity in today's America is a pipe dream. Ain't gonna happen.

The most ardent of Trump followers, in a manner that would make Trump proud, would rather see the country go down in flames than "give in" to Biden's calls for unity.

So frankly... unity ain't gonna work.

So what's Plan B?

What do you do when all of the well-intentioned arguments in the world fall on deaf ears? What do you do when your defeated opponents seem bent on making the whole thing come crashing down around your ears?

Seriously... and this is beyond any Trump (pro or con) arguments. At this point, some of us don't give a shit about Trump and just want him gone.

But what's Plan B?

Is Biden going to be reduced to meekly begging the far right for unity? Which is basically NEVER going to happen? And is umpteen times further away today than at any other time in history?

Does Biden at some point take off the silk gloves and put on the boxing ones instead?

I mean... this fucking tug-of-war has to end at some point, right? If not... get ready for an America weakened from within to the point that the Russias and Chinas of the world are going to be plotting some permanent headways.

At what point does the begging stop and the hardline actions begin?

Are we gonna keep harping about the past? Seems like it's all we do nowadays. "Oh... so-and-so did it and got away with it... so now I'm gonna do the same damn thing." All that's missing is the "nyah-nyah-nyah".

Is nobody else tired of this shit?

FFS man! If I'm the GOP... I get my shit together and start looking for the next viable candidate to take the government back (or at least part of it) at the next available opportunity.

That IS... of course... if elections are still a thing in the States. I mean, who knows... given the sudden mistrust even on democratic elections... is nothing out of bounds? Is everything game and up for grabs?

Someone let us know if it is... because the words "this is not who we are" stopped meaning ANYTHING a long time ago.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Biden sold out the US for personal gain as have much of the senate but I’m hoping he does well and wish him the best. Believe it or not he is “my president”. I don’t route for shit to burn because I don’t like a guy anyway. I hope joe has good health and good luck.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Biden sold out the US for personal gain as have much of the senate but I’m hoping he does well and wish him the best. Believe it or not he is “my president”. I don’t route for shit to burn because I don’t like a guy anyway. I hope joe has good health and good luck.
    Nice to see you keep an open mind on Biden.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus I'll give you the 50 bucks next week

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If against all odds things went well for him and for the country... does that mean you would feel like maybe you were wrong about some things?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If against all odds things went well for him and for the country... does that mean you would feel like maybe you were wrong about some things?
    Why would it. It’s a different dude in office. We should be judged on our own merits. I don’t think trump supporters need to be labeled a certain way. I liked him for certain policies. I’m not looking for someone to talk nice. I’d like to see shit get done. I do have some issues with a lot of trumps monetary policies. I don’t think he was perfect. I don’t think I’ve ever been 100% behind any politician. But I can’t see routing for someone to fail. I mean I live here. I’m one of those people who calls his senators and congressmen once in a while (all democrats by the way) this is how it goes in the US. It is what it is not what we want it to be. We have over 300 million people here. No two think alike (exactly alike anyway) living in a blue state the majority of people I deal with are democrats. What am I going to do hate them all. Shit let’s face it most of us live in the middle. I’m not sure where we are heading with all these stimulus bills but I have no doubt trump would have had to done more had he stayed in office. Biden coming in with 2 trillion off the rip is intense but it’s not like Trump was a fiscal conservative. Shit I really don’t get the monetary policy right now. So anyway I just want to see things work out. I can’t be what I found repulsive for quite some time, then what am I.

El Kabong Guest

Joe Biden has been pushing for unity way before winning the election.
    And you believe him?

Are we gonna keep harping about the past? Seems like it's all we do nowadays. "Oh... so-and-so did it and got away with it... so now I'm gonna do the same damn thing." All that's missing is the "nyah-nyah-nyah".
    Until CRIMINALS are held accountable you'll find that to be the case.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Biden has been pushing for unity way before winning the election.
    And you believe him?

Until CRIMINALS are held accountable you'll find that to be the case.
    There are no statutes of limitations on crimes which rise to the level of HIGH TREASON.

An 80-year-old man living in his basement for the past 12 months WHO COULD NOT GET MORE THAN 40 PEOPLE AT AN EVENT, WHO HAS BEEN IN POLITICS FOR 47 YEARS AND HAS ACCOMPLISHED ABSOLUTELY ZERO, stole an election and will be illegally sworn in in an act of high treason, IN SECRET, IN A VIRTUAL REALITY CEREMONY, SURROUNDED BY HIGH WALLS AND POLICE (***WHAT HAPPENED TO WALLS DON'T WORK AND DEFUND THE POLICE?***), And guarded by 26,000 military troops, 90% of which are white males in their 20s and 30s WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP, AND HAD TO BE VETTED TWICE EACH BECAUSE THE 80-YEAR-OLD MAN DID NOT TRUST THEM.

Yeah let's believe that he has a message of unity, and I've got some prime beachfront property to sell you in Montana

El Kabong Guest

The Federal Courthouse in my town is boarded up "due to threats" WHAT?

Feel the unity, feel the fucking oneness! Does anyone remember Trump's inauguration?

Thread Information