Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    How is a 77 year old man the answer ? isn't their any younger people who could do the job ?
    He is old enough to be the next pope lol.
    Me thinks it doesnt matter how old a puppet is. Get ya self some head (clinton) chop some wood (Dubya) Play golf (Obama) tweet all morning, watch news all midday, do rallies and then play golf (The Don)
    And now Biden...go dance on the OLD Train line...I think he's the one at 1:30seconds into clip!

All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey yall jus checkin back into this here thread, so fill me in, are there still people saying Biden won the Election and that Biden is going to be President?!?!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No. That's pretty much a done deal.

The chanting from the Massive Voter Fraud Cult, however... is beginning to die out a little bit.

Rats are jumping off the sinking Trump ship... and reality is beginning to set in like a bad case of the clap.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In Biden Land, Democrats -no longer alone asking him to resign. More Republicans are asking to resign or they themselves would resign.
    In fact in the past week, there may have been more on the spot resignations under Drumpf than under any President in our history.

Republican Lisa Murkowski called on Trump to resign per FOX news.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ala...-as-republican

"I want him to resign. I want him out. He has caused enough damage," He hasn’t been focused on what is going on with COVID. He’s either been golfing or he’s been inside the Oval Office fuming and throwing every single person who has been loyal and faithful to him under the bus, I don’t think he’s capable of doing a good thing,"

Republican Senator. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., said he might support articles of impeachment

Republican. Adam Kinzinger, Ill., has called for invocation of the 25th Amendment.

Republican Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao resigned

Deputy national security adviser Matt Pottinger resigned.

Special envoy to Northern Ireland Mick Mulvaney resigned by telling Mike Pompeo, " I can't do it anymore. I can't stay, I'm resigning."

Trump’s former acting chief of staff.

Resignations in the past week even went into the staff of FLOTUS Stephanie Grisham. She resigned. What for?

Even Department of Education lead Betsy Devos couldn't or wouldn't wait for a another 2 weeks.
    While we all know Trump-worshippers will quote mainstream media's negative attacks, but when will they focus on their own back yard?

“That behavior was unconscionable for our country. There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, and it is the inflection point for me,”
    --This is the Republican who loves voucher schools over public education. Pro Life, Capitalist, tax cut driven, went on a student loan default-garnishment spree yet her words & the many others quitting with JUST 2 WEEKS left have said virtually the same negative attacks as Democrats.

Republican Sara Mathews resigned stating, "I was deeply disturbed by what I saw today. I'll be stepping down from my role, immediately." Only The Cult of Drumpf can answer that question for themselves: So, Trump Voter, how did YOU feel when you witnessed a cop getting Head crunched in between a door, crying aloud. Another cop beaten to death with a fire extinguisher?
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/video-...by-protesters/

When that former military woman got shot -excuse me, killed by law enforcement....did that make her a martyr?

Did she fulfill the claim that one who loves America should be willing to die for Donald? When you saw those officers fleeing, running like Floyd Mayweather in a Pac match....did that make you proud? Or did deflect mode turn on?

Tyler Goodspeed worked As White House Council of Economic Advisors resigned. Is he a traitor for that? He was blunt; "The events of yesterday made my position no longer tenable."
    In other words dude quit, straight up, fuck a 2 week resignation.

Anna Nacita was in charge of White House events, like Easter Egg day. Well not only did she quit. She didn't even leave an explanation.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-10-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eleanor Mcance-Katz oversaw office of Substance abuse and mental health. She wasn't a Democrat when she said "...In my own heart I am simply not able to continue."

Sr Director for Bio Defense Anthony Ruggiero resigned. Played a huge part in relations with North Korea. This makes transition all the more difficult, IMO.

What do we say when the assistant secretary at the commerce Department resigns too? Donald voters, when you finish reading CNN, MSNBC, would you consider reading the resignations of Republicans?

John Costello's resignation BLAMES THE POTUS for the deaths of 5 people on Federal Property. He quit. He stated " I am sorry to leave work UNFINISHED. BUT YESTERDAY'S EVENTS LEAVE ME [NO] CHOICE."

Ryan Tully Director of Affairs for Europe quit the same week. Seems Republicans don't like giving 2 week notices...

Was it a proud moment when the stars and stripes were ripped down and replaced with a Trump Flag? I thought Republicans fought to take that down and bring ole' glory back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itol-Hill.html https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...istration.html

The commentating is best done by those who attended
    Watching how much faith the President had in his supporters, he allowed the first line of defense to show up without riot gear. Looking at the 1st 30 seconds of this homemade rally video, I wonder how does an American feel safe? If we knew this was antifa impersonating Qanon and Trumpers, how were you, the president and our military so easily fooled?

I wonder for those terrorists aka jihadi muslim watching these clips- damn. More Trump supporters had gas masks than the law enforcement itself. This is clear 2 minutes into the 3 minute video.

2minutes in when they show cops borrowing gas masks. How does that make you feel? Happy? Vindicated? The POTUS didnt call them antifa. THE PRESIDENT DID NOT ADDRESS THEM AS ANTIFA. Why then do his supporters call them that?
    No less than a hundred facial recognition has been done and to my knowledge the antifa count=0.

2:30 seconds in, THE WORLD WITNESSES JUST A FEW LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS, LITERALLY PUSHED BACKED! PUNKED. LIKE BITCHES.

We can only but hope the incoming Biden never dress down in defense for just black lives matter, than if right wingers show up....tell the law, to take a day off. Or be sarcastic and respond;;;I thought U want to defund police.
    This is what this old man who wanted to be prez since his 20s...is walking into.
    A climate where D.C. Law enforcement got whooped and in the process...assisted people through the corridors.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-10-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe Biden is masochist? Loves pain? He is walking into a climate where 70+ million Americans have devoted themselves to defending Donald, not Republicans.
    70+ million that don't care he said in private covid is deadly. Then state in public, its just like the flu. Democrats are using this as their new hoax.
    70+ million who heard Drumpf claim credit for the vaccine being rushed out (they agreed! & cheered him). But then in a separate post, tweet- same day mind you they turnaround & claim the vaccine is a hoax and people like Biden pushed it because he's in the back pocket of the Big Pharma companies.

Surely Biden has to know if the vaccine works then all praises due to god Donald, lord of lies. But if vaccine has bad side effects or worse kills people- this dude HAS to know he will be blamed100%. Or as Drumpf said in private:

"I wanted to play it down. I still want to play it down. You just breathe the air that is how its passed."

What makes Sleepy Joe think he can deal with 70+ million that can turn on a dime & reject their second in command, because the 1st just had to tweet: "Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution"

Biden is a guy who didnt receive any threads on corruption when he was vetted for V.P. on this board. So if one were to peruse Saddo Boxing on Biden before he took the lead over Warren, Sanders last year, here are a few quotes:

As far back as 2008, one can find trump supporters here who didnt see him as corrupt Chinese on the take Democrat:

" I like the guy but he talks WAAAAAAY too much."

"Biden has a son that will be in Iraq around the time of elections so the republicans can't pull the disconnected from reality card anymore."

"I like Biden but he is faaaar too willing to speak his mind to be a proper politician"

Biden is wide open he speaks his mind and he speaks it often and that's no good for this kind of race.

Biden is a Roman-Catholic, and Catholics are historically swing voters. Also, Biden has roots in Pennsylvania, and Pennsylvania is a swing state.

"Biden helps win the election. He's good at making the GOP look dumb on foreign policy."

Now, some however are true to form, and can't be caught flipping for the F of it, like this post here:
    -Bıden ıs beyond all human fuckıng doubt a "suck-ass cock-suck boot-licking slimy-faced LYING SACK OF RAT EXCREMENT".

I belıeve there ıs practıcally no dıfference between repubs and dems.

Believe it or not, there was once a thread on a potential President Joe Biden. For some reason only 2 people posted, I wonder why? Does this mean all his Chinese connection corruption began after 2009 and ended by 2016? How could Saddo have been so uninformed. I saw another thread on him- not a good one, nevertheless only 2 people posted. How can a man so corrupt have had so little exposed?

And not until Elizabeth Warren fizzled, Sanders went from sizzling to sickening and from the back of the pack, came Joe...and when that occurred, all of a sudden all the filth he has committed in the past 3 decades could only be told- ONCE he became the #1 Democratic Nominee.

Please, I have no backings for him. I didnt vote for him, I see any (potential) corruption from him on par with politicians in general.
    [edit]Here are a few More quotes that dont see Joe as Beijing Biden

"To think that Palin will out-debate Biden is similar to my cheering for Baldomir against PBF. It isn't going to happen. Biden is a heavyweight politician."

"bro you are giving Biden WAAAAAY too much credit. Have you ever seen him in action. Dude says the sky is blue one minute then he tells you its yellow the next. I have never seen anyone quite like him. It baffles me that he keeps getting reelected."

In perusing some history here there is some satirical hypocrisy with McCain, Palin & Biden.
    McCain is used by Republicans for the better/worse here.
    Palin in some posts is so experienced (executive) wise, then a year later she's inexperienced and doesn't deserve the VP nod.
    Biden, was considered here as talkative, dumb, gaffe machine, carries baggage.

10 years later he isnt a baggage guy, now he is the most corrupt politician and pocketed by Chinese. Regardless that the outgoing POTUS to this day STILL has businesses in china.
    His daughter gets chinese patents, not before he became POTUS, but afterward. How? Why? Yet somehow his supporters are a-okay with Drumpfs in China.

A story on Hua an Asian who worked at a factory that made shoes for Ivanka's line- under investigation for abuse, he was detained. They were all let go, but when it was made public.... To this day we don't know if that factory was shut down. We don't know if she did anything different IMO than Michael Jordan and his sweatshop for nikes aka take a low profile and wait the heat out...then everybody goes back to those horrid conditions.

Only with MJ he got it because of endorsements. If Donald's daughter didnt benefit because of her father being POTUS, then why would China grant patents to a person who never had a corporation consisting of thousands, hundreds or even dozens of employees.

And I also think once Biden takes office he will be blamed for Fannie Mae & Freddie doing an $800 million dollar with his son in law..oops I mean Jared Kushner, Donald's son in law got that bid while he was Prez.
    Biden is taking office in a country where his agitators could care less about Kushener's 800 million or Ivanka 18 patents.
    If Biden or his son is guilty of anything, the Trump supporters will launch investigations on him like they did Obama -meaning from the day he walks in to office until he leaves or croaks.

I do wonder When Trump fans claim China makes cheap shit does that include Trump products?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-10-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Biden can expect from day one; repeat of 2008.

Congressional Records show (Nixon)Watergate investigated 16 months. (Bush Jr.)9/11 Investigated 19 months. 3 thousand died. (Obama) Benghazi investigated 28 months 4 died.

Instead of working a infrastructure or a jobs bill' they began investigations-
    The investigation of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation- Yup whites said blacks were intimidating them at the polls.

They investigated Solyndra.

Benghazi withstood over 6 investigations each one handled by a different committee that went from bipartisan to partisan to military to civilian. 3 years later Republican senate & House said the same shit in the last investigation they said in the 1st one: no stand down order.

That led to investigation on Hillary Clinton using server at her home (emails)

That led to a separate investigation on Russia & Uranium. ( even FOX news anchors debunked this story- only their opinion hosts decried it)

Investigation over Snowden.

Investigated Fast & Furious sales of guns to Mexico (Hey, hundreds of guns lost & a border agent dies at the hands of one....gotta take the heat!)

Congress wants to investigate Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Iran ransom payments

The investigation of the illegal firing of Inspector General Walpin (yup the same Repubs that said it was ok for Bush to abruptly terminate 8 democratic lawyers, were the same ones that said oh, hell naw when it was done in return- with one person)

Attempted to repeal the Affordable Care Act 3 times.
    Attempted to repeal sections of it over 30 times. End result: Government Shutdown.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 was the 63rd attempt by the House.

After the July 27, 2017 vote on the Health Care Freedom Act, Newsweek "found at least 70 Republican-led attempts to repeal, modify or otherwise curb the Affordable Care Act since its inception as law on March 23, 2010."

When the ACA was finally launched & the website crashed in 2014 & crashed, somehow that was deemed worthy of investigation. (but not when Bush Jr website for his deficit driven medicare Part D wesbite crashed, it was deemed a work in progress and Democrats were just witch hunting)

An Investigation and allegations that IRS targeted conservatives (IMO I think they did, but that is only because I have the same info from Democrats in 2003, when they claimed the same thing- they were targeted by the new Patriot Act-) Republicans replied- If you got nothing to hide whatchu complaining for?

Investigate Obama's Birth. (Birthers)

In between those investigations were attempts at impeachment to which I can envision will occur under Biden as with Trump, and the most impeach-tested POTUS was Obama
    Republicans spent tax payer time trying to impeach the Democrat over
    *The Bergdahl affair.
    *Republican Louie Gohmert wanted to impeach him on get this defaulting on the U.S. government's debt would be an "impeachable offense."
    *2011, Rep. Michael Burgess on behalf of Tea Party attempted to impeach him based off a book called Dereliction of Duty
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-10-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Biden can expect from day one:
    Same as with Obama...and what happened with him for 8 straight years?

* FOX network promoted books on the impeachment of Obama, segments on impeachment
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/the-...rial-president
    (yup, the same people angrily claiming MSNBC & CNN helped facilitate the argument for impeaching Donald were the same ones ok when FOX did it, why?)

FOX headlines:
    The case for Obama’s impeachment: The Constitution’s remedy for a lawless, imperial president
    And that was in 2015...one year left they were still calling for impeachments, holding segments, highlighting authors who wrote books on impeaching Obama.

A supposed fair and balanced media in that link above stated this: "he’s abrogating Congressional authority in violation of the Constitution’s separation of powers. He’s making himself a ruler, not a president."

The supposed bombshell made its way from Alex Jones, Sean Hannity to Mark Levin: Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama Impeachment
    https://www.amazon.com/Faithless-Exe.../dp/1594037760

These books made it way through talk radio, cable, blogs and forums. Tens of millions Agreed. So from 2008-2016, one investigation after another after another.

That is what I think Joe Bide can expect.
    Oh and since Donald Fucked over his voters giving the Executive Branch, now the Senate & House via Legislative Branch a majority for Democrats.. I predict that as a minority they will break the record of the record they broke for most obstruction in American history when Democrats took control of the House & Senate in 2006.
    Every Friggin' thing got filibustered. Republicans voters replied seemingly in unison: Obstruction is a good thing.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/...bstruct-obama/
    Letter: What about Mitch McConnell’s plan to obstruct Obama? McConnell’s plot demanded that congressional Republicans unite by stifling Obama on everything.

I think Biden won;t be able to push republican bills, just like with Obama they will vote against their own bill & if it makes it off the floor? Just like under Obama, Under Biden they will again be the only ones to ever filibuster their own bill.

Then again Biden could die and the thought of a black woman leading, will indeed bring out the children of the historic democratic dixie south, who are now called bible belt evangelical conservatives...they will piss off with the bibles, and lock and load.
    And the next nation will be up at bat....unless the creator finally decides to intervene. Aint no happy ending with a Biden Presidency IMO.
    Everything has a season.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    They already forgot about this.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Maybe Biden is masochist? Loves pain? He is walking into a climate where 70+ million Americans have devoted themselves to defending Donald, not Republicans.
    70+ million that don't care he said in private covid is deadly. Then state in public, its just like the flu. Democrats are using this as their new hoax.
    70+ million who heard Drumpf claim credit for the vaccine being rushed out (they agreed! & cheered him). But then in a separate post, tweet- same day mind you they turnaround & claim the vaccine is a hoax and people like Biden pushed it because he's in the back pocket of the Big Pharma companies.

I like to do sports analogies.

Biden is stepping up to the plate fresh from the dugout. The count is already on no balls, two strikes..... and the next fastball is already two-thirds of its way to the plate.

Biden is the new quarterback, fresh off the bench. His team is losing 50-0... the refs hate him and are ready to allow all sorts of roughing the passer short of use of weapons... the scoreboard operator has been instructed to ignore any touchdown passes thrown by Biden... and the clock has been mysteriously run down from 10 minutes left in the game, to 15 seconds. Oh... and while on the sidelines, someone tied Biden's shoelaces together.

Biden is stepping into the boxing ring with one glove tied behind his back. The judges are Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Rudy Giuliani. The ref is Lindsey Graham. Biden's corner (and stool) have been taken away from him... and according to the rules of the match he has to do 100 pushups between rounds. For swelling around the eyes, someone will be there to swab it with rags doused in vinegar.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So we see the market continue to pump. Biden promising to step up the stimulus. The market responds well. This is not an indictment on Biden just an observation. Trump would have had to continue stimulus regardless. But now we are counting on expected “bigger stimulus” how long can this continue? Will inflation catch up and spoil the party. Seriously look at the green sector and EV etc since Biden came into the picture. Ya EV’s have been crazy anyway, plug, Tesla, nio, Canadian solar now pumping but now it has a second life, or does it. We have a irrational rational bubble in the market. PS this is not an anti Biden post just trying to look at the disconnect between the market and the economy and see what’s up.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    They already forgot about this.

Whenever you can, I'm curious on this Tusli Gabbard's? take on crime if you have any links, vids would be cool.

I would agree that (some) did forget or never really knew. In other words, how much Mr. Big do you know about senators (not) in your state? Be it a Pete Bootygood, Bernie Sanders, Kamala H, names likes those for me I know of from a glimpse. From t.v. aka media. Not the way I could get down with say a Paul Ryan or Congressman Ron Johnson- being my home state I could easily break down their records somewhat easily.

As I understand her 1 minute- She is basically saying to me that kamala Harris was on the side of the right. Same with Biden. The bills they adhered to were bipartisan. As I can't find many Republicans who fought to limit time for blacks disproportionately locked up. Have you?

That has occurred for decades -back when Kamala and me were in grade school blacks were being locked up for petty drug crimes. I don't forgive her, but I cant fault her for something that seemingly never had support. I mean IMO it was Slick Willie Clinton that took on Newt Gingrich and proved to him he wasn't liberal he was the same dude that worked with Barry Goldwater, just older.
    He oversaw the locking up of my people. My point? Whose bills were these?
    These weren't Democratic bills passed partisan.

Fast forward to 2020, we now here the same of Biden of how cruel he was to blacks. True, but to hear it from politicians that was on the same side is beyond hypocritical.

These are the words I've heard from the Newt Gs, Bob Doles, George Bs- and heralded on talk radio until late 1990s when FOX came around to assist I quote:
    A better explanation is that the U.S. may not be relying heavily enough on criminal penalties, especially incarceration, to discourage criminal activity.
    Taken from:
    https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...and-the-prison

I can verify these words were echoed in the 1988, 1992 & 1996 elections if need. Their argument, Rush L, Michael Savage, Alan Keyes, they used these words to defy Democrats who claimed it was due to Republicans cutting funding that caused crimes to keep rising (1990s that is), while the counter was, no, we just have to get tougher on crime.

Take another conservative think tank Cato Institute states: Teetering near bankruptcy, California spends $2.1 billion a year operating its prison system and has $4 bilion in prison construction scheduled.

My point for the above is that was an excerpt from get this: May 17, 1994 This summary went back to 1981 -meaning- if you & I, are in the year 1981, from that point on- who wasnt pushing for longer prison sentences for minorities? I am not saying there weren't any, I am saying I dont know them and would be obliged if you can quote them so I can see who stood against them.
    Not just a Democrat named Kamala or Joe.

If blacks hold Kamala Harris accountable, then why not Republicans as well?

Alan Keyes is my go to politician, sir, I tired of hearing republicans say Keyes is a Republican- and he's black, So please let's add him because--- had he won the nominee, should I hold him to the same standard as Kamala? Would it matter if it were either Alan or Kamala on the Diallo verdict [where NYC police were found not guilty of murder]--and Alan stated he was ok with the decision. I quote him: I haven’t yet heard a good case made that on the facts, one should question that verdict.

I wonder would this Tulsi chick had done the same to him if they were debating...if so, it would be her as a Dem and he as a Repub blacks would have to choose from.

Groups like Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute were instrumental in helping to draft bills that (increased) incarceration time.

And I admit I really dont know of too many politicians that didnt lock up blacks for whatever.

As far a investing in prison building
    https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...-prison-stock/
    The nation’s two largest for-profit prison companies, Tennessee-based Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) and Florida-based GEO Group (GEO), are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange...I hold everyone who holds stock accountable, who decided it was ok to own stock in it. But again I don't know enough of that woman who went off on Kamala to say what side she is on. I've read a bit, but I wont make a decision on a paragraph or two.

I don't think it is fair to blanket all blacks & say they forgot, I think they are like whites who see how Republicans keep promising and dont deliver -yet bible readers keep voting for Repubs just like blacks keep voting for dems.
    Can we say they too forgot already? We could but I wont - I'll say sometimes people fall for ideology and will vote for a viewpoint. Damn the end results becoming law or beneficial.
    I think I've seen a few posts from you back in the day that held both parties accountable, eliminating ideology as your basis to which I respect!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-10-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So we see the market continue to pump. Biden promising to step up the stimulus. The market responds well. This is not an indictment on Biden just an observation. Trump would have had to continue stimulus regardless. But now we are counting on expected “bigger stimulus” how long can this continue? Will inflation catch up and spoil the party. Seriously look at the green sector and EV etc since Biden came into the picture. Ya EV’s have been crazy anyway, plug, Tesla, nio, Canadian solar now pumping but now it has a second life, or does it. We have a irrational rational bubble in the market. PS this is not an anti Biden post just trying to look at the disconnect between the market and the economy and see what’s up.
    I agree this isn't an anti biden post. IMO it's a damn good post.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I agree this isn't an anti biden post. IMO it's a damn good post.
    Taxes will be an interesting question right? If they raise corporate taxes and increase the capital gains tax to 40% that will certainly have an impact. A lot of unknowns it seems at the moment. I know a house divided can not stand etc but in the us I prefer when one party doesn’t have all control, gridlock helps us in many ways

Thread Information