Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Bipartisan senators introduce bill to strip Biden of war powers
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-powers-473312
    Sens. Tim Kaine and Todd Young on Wednesday introduced bipartisan legislation that would repeal decades-old authorizations for the use of military force in the Middle East, amid escalating tensions between the U.S. and Iran in the region.

Kaine (D-Va.) and Young (R-Ind.) unveiled the measure as lawmakers have expressed frustration with President Joe Biden’s decision to launch airstrikes in Syria last week without first seeking congressional approval. It also comes just hours after an Iraqi military base housing U.S. troops and civilian contractors was hit by rocket attacks.

Ooh boy what a winner this Joe Biden is

Also H.R. 1 is a fucking DISASTER of a bill....my God, what are the Dems even thinking?
    -Allows 16 year olds to vote
    - Gives $25 vouchers to citizens for candidates of their choosing
    - Redefines free speech
    - Triggers universal mail-in ballots
    - Creates an election czar
    - Strips voter ID requirements

Wew boy and this is the START of this bullshit.

https://twitter.com/beingrealmac/sta...61307569471492

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WASHINGTON — In Georgia, Arizona and other states won by President Biden, some leading Republicans stood up in November to make what, in any other year, would be an unremarkable statement: The race is over. And we lost, fair and square.
    But that was then. Now, in statehouses nationwide, Republicans who echoed former President Donald J. Trump’s baseless claims of rampant fraud are proposing to make it harder to vote next time — ostensibly to convince the very voters who believed them that elections can be trusted again. And even some colleagues who defended the legitimacy of the November vote are joining them.
    According to the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University, state legislators have filed 106 bills to tighten election rules, generally making it harder to cast a ballot — triple the number at this time last year. In short, Republicans who for more than a decade have used wildly inflated allegations of voter fraud to justify making it harder to vote, are now doing so again, this time seizing on Mr. Trump’s thoroughly debunked charges of a stolen election to push back at Democratic-leaning voters who flocked to mail-in ballots last year.
    In Georgia, where the State House of Representatives has set up a special committee on election integrity, legislators are pushing to roll back no-excuse absentee voting. Republicans in Pennsylvania plan 14 hearings to revisit complaints they raised last year about the election and to propose limitations on voting.

Arizona Republicans have subpoenaed November’s ballots and vote tabulation equipment in Maricopa County, a Democratic stronghold that includes Phoenix. Legislators are taking aim at an election system in which four in five ballots are mailed or delivered to drop boxes.
    Those and other proposals underscore the continuing power of Mr. Trump’s campaign to delegitimize the November election, even as some of his administration’s top election experts call the vote the most secure in history. And they reflect longstanding Republican efforts to push back against efforts to expand the ability to vote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/30/u...a-arizona.html

It's amazing how much coverage the liberal media have given to completely bullshit voter fraud claims over the past four months. It's been nonstop. Yet attempts to steal future elections are happening in plain sight and there's almost no coverage at all. Endless coverage of nonexistent, almost no coverage of the fact that there have so far been two (2) documented cases of voter fraud in the 2020 election, both Trump voters who voted twice. I'm sure there are more. There may even be enough cases to break triple figures. Maybe we'll actually get one story in the liberal media that reports the eventual number at some point.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slimtrae really puts the work into his posts(unlike me), good job m8.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And?

Oh is your thing that you swore to me was totally happening today happening yet? Is that going on or no?

El Kabong Guest

Everything is AOK totally fine, nothing to see here, pay no attention to the senile old bastard behind the curtain

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump was a Force to be reckoned with boy, he had the Energy of a 20 year old and could travel and give rallies 16 hours a day. Look at this shriveled up old fucking prune. Where is the Presidential ENergy? Can you picture Biden traveling the world meeting with Xi, Kim, Putin, etc... Yeah, America got what it wanted, good fucking luck, this guy is the most drooling, stuttering, teetering, forgetful, senile joke of a President since, since, ...... since The Boston Tea Party.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant believe Im saying this but , but,........but........ GIVE ME JIMMY CARTER!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME JIMMY CARTER!!!!

El Kabong Guest

Well did it happen yet @Kirkland Laing?

El Kabong Guest

Has it happened yet Kirk? Kirk? Kirkland? Yo Kirk? Did it happen yet? Has it kicked off yet? Has it started yet? KIRKLAND? You promised again and where is it?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Trump was a Force to be reckoned with boy, he had the Energy of a 20 year old and could travel and give rallies 16 hours a day. Look at this shriveled up old fucking prune. Where is the Presidential ENergy? Can you picture Biden traveling the world meeting with Xi, Kim, Putin, etc... Yeah, America got what it wanted, good fucking luck, this guy is the most drooling, stuttering, teetering, forgetful, senile joke of a President since, since, ...... since The Boston Tea Party.
    Last I remember it was Trump cowering to Putin when he misspoke.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Last I remember it was Trump cowering to Putin when he misspoke.
    I gotta agree, he was giving rallies- full of energy.

I mean he had lots of energy, he'd starts his day way earlier like 6am...oops, I mean 11am- 4-5 hours after every president before him

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8147366.html

Donald Trump 'starts his working day at 11am - later than at beginning of presidency'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-white-house

Probably because he chose to spend the morning talking bullshit to FOX- calling in every other morning...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-white-house
    The US President demanded more "executive time," according to private schedules obtained by Axios, which officials said "almost always means TV and Twitter time alone in the residence".

White House Press schedules stated Mr Trump has "executive time" in the Oval Office each day between 8am and 11am. Schedules sent to the White House press pool routinely show Mr Trump's first meeting beginning at 11am.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ble-news-sleep
    President Trump's daily routine: Twitter, cable TV and plotting

Trump reviews a compilation press coverage, which is assembled each morning in the Republican National Committee's "war room."

Then he does tha difficult task of watching television so he could rate them. Isn't that what a energetic leader does?

What a pitty the same right wing media that did a nonstop cataloging on Obama's golfing, refused to even mention Trump broke his lie of no golfing, by golfing the 1st month and didnt stop until covid made him do it. Got to admit I dont think Biden has the stamina to play

In October 2014, for instance, Trump tweeted: “Can you believe that, with all the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter. He should get dinged for that" Trump also said last August that as president he wouldn’t have time for golf.

Instead FOX posted articles like "Dems attack Trump's golf game-claims he cheats."
    Yeah what a spin machine they did for him...and he punked them and told his fans to go OAN...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc...h=4691f2587b02

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 298* Cost to Taxpayer: About $145,000,000**
    *Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 150 visits. Our last recorded outing was on December 30, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.
    https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

I give him credit, don't know if he was tootin' snortin' takin uppers or just high on himself, but when one adds on to his weekly routine- during his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies, averaging almost one a month. next 3 years he increased which tells us our president was energetic enough to:
    1. watch television daily
    2. call in to his state ran shows FOX several times a week
    3. Golfed several times a week.
    4. Did rallies several times a week.

Instead of
    1. managing the defict- fuck the deficit- that only matters when Dems are in office

2. Fuck the health care...he just lied as usual and said there would be so many plans...all he had to do was take out the mandate( that right wing Heritage foundation inserted- when they wrote the Affordable Health care Act---that they named Affordable Healthcare Act.

3. Being with his generals when killing our soldiers in Yemen raid gone bad- selling our Troops to Arabia for cash or bombing Syria over 80 precious babies- he did those actions at mara lago paid by stupid ass Americans, because Trump is too rich to pay his own way back n forth

4. Instead of building a wall, just wait until the last months in office and say "we completed the wall...but you may want to extend it"

5. Instead of doing something about fraudulent elections that only occur during presidential & primary elections, not midterm...he continued complaining 4 str8 years doing jack the fuck nothing, nada about it. Why? cause his fraudulent farcical fake patriotic voters don't care either that all he did was complain (with energy) I might add!

6. Eliminating beaurucratic red tape he campaigned on...in typical fashion, just complain about it then walk away and play some more golf, then tweet more times than a teenaged girl going through puberty.

I'm signing the omnibous bill, I didnt read it. Nobody read it. It's only hours old. Some people dont even know whats in it...its 1.3 trillion dollars. it's the 2nd largest ever. President Obama signed the other one...(WHICH I'M SURE HE WASN'T TOO HAPPY WITH EITHER) DACA was treated bad bythe democrats- we wanted to include them."
    --The words of a complainer, a fucked up negotiator who signed a 2,000 plus page spending bill by a majority Republican House & Senate early 2018- in which I repeat he spent no time reading it. Then used that energy to play golf...on America's last dime.

energy used by Trump to tweet or retweeted approximately 3,500 times in 2018
    7,700 times in 2019
    and on over more than 12,000 occasions in 2020.
    The New York Times reported that he was tagged on Twitter at a rate of 1,000 times a minute that in 2019.
    His most prolific day came on June 05, 2020 when he sent 200 tweets or retweets, breaking a previous record of 142 sent on during his impeachment trial on January 23, 2020.

Trump tweeted 5.7 times per day on average during his first half year in the White House.
    34.8 times a day on average during the second half of 2020

I wonder when he spent his time tweeting, watching television, playing golf, doing I am the world rallies...who was running the White House?

Thank Goodness Joe is like Low Energy Jeb....he doesnt have it in him to fuck over the people's time, doing what he wants to do as opposed what needs to be done: govern.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-05-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master My bad, The post is to the board in general!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this guy is the most drooling, stuttering, teetering, forgetful, senile joke of a President since, since, ...... since GWB!
    Here ya go ole' buddy ole pal!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today In Biden Land, After 4 years of no talk of spending constraint it is now the Right Wing Mantra.

*Republicans have criticized the bill as being too large and wasteful

*“Too often, lawmakers in Washington pass bills without having time to read them before they vote.

1st two budgets under Donaldict were a 2,000 pager and 2,200 pager, He stated no one read it...where was Ron Johnson at?

Republicans back to their usual offer nothing- just oppose. When Democrats do it, they hurt the nationl, when they do it they're helping the nation.

So Johnson of Wisconsin forced a reading of 600 pages. Now here is what puzzles me. even though many Republican elected officials agreed, guess how many stayed to listen?

Other than Ron?
    '0'

Nevertheless, the measure is eventually expected to pass
    https://news.yahoo.com/ron-johnson-f...214626064.html
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03...aloud-1038014/

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Bipartisan senators introduce bill to strip Biden of war powers
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-powers-473312
    Sens. Tim Kaine and Todd Young on Wednesday introduced bipartisan legislation that would repeal decades-old authorizations for the use of military force in the Middle East, amid escalating tensions between the U.S. and Iran in the region.

Kaine (D-Va.) and Young (R-Ind.) unveiled the measure as lawmakers have expressed frustration with President Joe Biden’s decision to launch airstrikes in Syria last week without first seeking congressional approval. It also comes just hours after an Iraqi military base housing U.S. troops and civilian contractors was hit by rocket attacks.

Ooh boy what a winner this Joe Biden is

Also H.R. 1 is a fucking DISASTER of a bill....my God, what are the Dems even thinking?
    -Allows 16 year olds to vote
    - Gives $25 vouchers to citizens for candidates of their choosing
    - Redefines free speech
    - Triggers universal mail-in ballots
    - Creates an election czar
    - Strips voter ID requirements

Wew boy and this is the START of this bullshit.

https://twitter.com/beingrealmac/sta...61307569471492

Hr1 is not for the people's act it is a for the politician's act?!

I wasn't aware of this, thx!

Thread Information