Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

What a surprise.

Little boys starting fights they can't finish and refusing to take responsibilities for their own actions.

They planned it for weeks and you and your pal El Kabong supported the Proud Boys for years, so you can hardly act all surprised now.

Pathetic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goose n gander: I AM MATH

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me check my notes somewhere..........uhhhhh...........yeah.......... .uhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not throwing a bullshit answer out there just to satisfy critics?? Shame...

Hmm...

Should've just taken a page out of lying sack of shit Sean Spicer's handbook. PERIOD.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Canada will list the Proud Boys movement as a terrorist group

Ottawa, Canada (CNN)Canada announced Wednesday that the Proud Boys will be designated as a terrorist entity along with 12 other groups.

The Proud Boys will be deemed an "ideologically motivated violent extremist group" along with three others: Atomwaffen Division, The Base and Russian Imperial Movement, the government said in a news release.
    "Their violent actions and rhetoric are fueled by white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and misogyny, and unfortunately, often in combination of all of the above," said Public Safety Minister Bill Blair at a news conference Wednesday.
    Government officials say the move will help Canada freeze the groups' financial assets and criminalize financing, training and recruitment for all such groups.
    When asked about the new terrorist designation for the Proud Boys, Blair said that the events of January 6 on the US Capitol did initiate a "political response" in Canada, but that the decision was not political.
    "And as disturbing and concerning as those images and those events were, they also provided law enforcement and our intelligence services with a trove of new information in which quite frankly, many of these groups revealed themselves," said Blair, adding that Canada's decision was based on "evidence, intelligence and the law."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/03/a...oup/index.html

This is excellent news.
    From your CNN article:
    "Their violent actions and rhetoric are fueled by white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and misogyny, and unfortunately, often in combination of all of the above," said Public Safety Minister Bill Blair at a news conference Wednesday.

So they're "fueled by white supremacy" & racist, but are led by a person of AfroCuban ancestry (among other members of color in their group)?

They're anti-Semitic AND Islamophobic? Wow they've really threaded the needle there haven't they?

How are they misogynist? They call to "venerate the housewife", is that misogynist?

They're homophobic?

The refusal of mental midgets to even question the premise is LAUGHABLE. But sure the likes of Kirkland will cheer and no the government hasn't provided/produced evidence of anything, but Kirk is easy to please "My side wins yaaaaaaaay" without ever considering the consequences.

Fine you fucking clown

Ah yes, it comes as no surprise to find out that you're defending a bunch of fascist terrorists. And to do so you're providing the ultimate standard of proof, the youtube video.

They're not antisemitic at all:

That apparently stands for six million wasn't enough. As far as antisemitic goes they certainly make common cause with a bunch of explicitly Nazi groups. The ADL, who know a thing or two about antisemitism, seem to think that they're massive antisemites. And hating Muslims doesn't mean that somebody can't hate Jews too. This is a white supremacist organisation thickhead, they don't like anybody unlike themselves.

And from the ADL this is how much they venerate women:

the U.S. should have “enforced monogamy” because women are “colostomy bags for various strangers’ semen” when they have sex outside of marriage.

https://www.adl.org/proudboys

The dictionary definition of terrorism is using violence to achieve political ends, so it appears the Canadians are right on the money.

You need to take a step back here Lyle. You're becoming increasingly radicalised over the years and that's not even taking into account the crazy conspiracy shit. You can continue the way you're going and eventually be forced to choose between democratic ideals or an explicit violent white supremacist reaction to the march of history. If you keep on the course you're on the next few decades are going to become increasingly unpleasant for you. You should try and make your peace with the inevitalbe course of history before you end up doing something you'll regret.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    agent provocateurs
    and cops opened the doors
    a merry mix
    of antifa, BLM, Trump supporters and hooligans
    ....14 Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting. The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City and Philadelphia demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed.

Of course you have no proof at all of this total bullshit.

El Kabong Guest

Canada will list the Proud Boys movement as a terrorist group

Ottawa, Canada (CNN)Canada announced Wednesday that the Proud Boys will be designated as a terrorist entity along with 12 other groups.

The Proud Boys will be deemed an "ideologically motivated violent extremist group" along with three others: Atomwaffen Division, The Base and Russian Imperial Movement, the government said in a news release.
    Government officials say the move will help Canada freeze the groups' financial assets and criminalize financing, training and recruitment for all such groups.
    When asked about the new terrorist designation for the Proud Boys, Blair said that the events of January 6 on the US Capitol did initiate a "political response" in Canada, but that the decision was not political.
    "And as disturbing and concerning as those images and those events were, they also provided law enforcement and our intelligence services with a trove of new information in which quite frankly, many of these groups revealed themselves," said Blair, adding that Canada's decision was based on "evidence, intelligence and the law."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/03/a...oup/index.html

This is excellent news.
    From your CNN article:

So they're "fueled by white supremacy" & racist, but are led by a person of AfroCuban ancestry (among other members of color in their group)?

They're anti-Semitic AND Islamophobic? Wow they've really threaded the needle there haven't they?

How are they misogynist? They call to "venerate the housewife", is that misogynist?

They're homophobic?

The refusal of mental midgets to even question the premise is LAUGHABLE. But sure the likes of Kirkland will cheer and no the government hasn't provided/produced evidence of anything, but Kirk is easy to please "My side wins yaaaaaaaay" without ever considering the consequences.

Fine you fucking clown

Ah yes, it comes as no surprise to find out that you're defending a bunch of fascist terrorists. And to do so you're providing the ultimate standard of proof, the youtube video.

They're not antisemitic at all:

That apparently stands for six million wasn't enough. As far as antisemitic goes they certainly make common cause with a bunch of explicitly Nazi groups. The ADL, who know a thing or two about antisemitism, seem to think that they're massive antisemites. And hating Muslims doesn't mean that somebody can't hate Jews too. This is a white supremacist organisation thickhead, they don't like anybody unlike themselves.

And from the ADL this is how much they venerate women:

the U.S. should have “enforced monogamy” because women are “colostomy bags for various strangers’ semen” when they have sex outside of marriage.

https://www.adl.org/proudboys

The dictionary definition of terrorism is using violence to achieve political ends, so it appears the Canadians are right on the money.

You need to take a step back here Lyle. You're becoming increasingly radicalised over the years and that's not even taking into account the crazy conspiracy shit. You can continue the way you're going and eventually be forced to choose between democratic ideals or an explicit violent white supremacist reaction to the march of history. If you keep on the course you're on the next few decades are going to become increasingly unpleasant for you. You should try and make your peace with the inevitalbe course of history before you end up doing something you'll regret.
    Here's a picture of somebody.....yeah, AND? Is he a member? What's his name? Or is this some guilt by association bullshit that is ALWAYS pulled?

The ADL said..... Yeah they don't dictate to me what I think or don't think about certain groups. I decide, not the ADL. The ADL thought Gavin McInnes' '10 things I hate about the Jews' comedy routine (done in front of a crowd of all Jews, in Israel, while McInnes was employed by Ezra Levant ... A Jew) as a serious diatribe instead of satire. Maybe the ADL is run by idiots, maybe they took it out of it's original context nefariously and on purpose either way it doesn't look good on them.

Maybe you're the type of person who never questions a fucking thing, good for you. I DO question what I'm told. I DO look into things.

Go be fake concerned over someone else.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have the proof Kirkland, I'll have to circle back to you on it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell El Kabong.

You typed this without a hint of irony

'Maybe you're the type of person who never questions a fucking thing, good for you. I DO question what I'm told. I DO look into things.'

Ha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fucking hell El Kabong.

'Maybe you're the type of person who never questions a fucking thing, good for you. I DO question what I'm told. I DO look into things.'

Ha!
    Wow, you didn't even bother to call me a racist that time.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fucking hell El Kabong.

Ha!
    Wow, you didn't even bother to call me a racist that time.
    You racist POS

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya this shit is kinda scary he has a teleprompter in front of him. Has he taken any questions yet? I haven’t seen him.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Ya this shit is kinda scary he has a teleprompter in front of him. Has he taken any questions yet? I haven’t seen him.
    no he hasnt and Circle Back Psaki is now requiring all press to submit their questions before the press conferences. I mean she'll STILL have to circle back to them with the answers but hey, what the fuck, why get put on the spot. SHe'll be out by The Ides.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have the proof Kirkland, I'll have to circle back to you on it.

fucking hell, some people said "its all from the same presser" but fuck that, she's wearing atleast 2 different sets of clothes so its from atleast 2 diff pressers FFS

Thread Information