Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    this paul pelosi story is full of bullshit
    A hippie, nudist, hemp bracelet arts n crafts homosexual with BLM and lgbtq rainbow flags in front of his house displayed in his windows, whose EX-boyfriend claims he is mentally ill,..... Is somehow now a right wing radical?

Why was he in his underwear at 2:00 a.m. and carrying a manifesto? Why was Paul pelosi in his underwear holding a hammer?

This definitely makes total sense.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    ban assault hammers
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A hippie, nudist, hemp bracelet arts n crafts homosexual with BLM and lgbtq rainbow flags in front of his house displayed in his windows, whose EX-boyfriend claims he is mentally ill,..... Is somehow now a right wing radical?

Why was he in his underwear at 2:00 a.m. and carrying a manifesto? Why was Paul pelosi in his underwear holding a hammer?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    ban assault hammers
    How gullible are the pair of you?

You are both so naive and easily manipulated that 'actors' like Musk and Alex Jones click their fingers and you both come running like hounds hungry for their slop.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...GAtc8-e2T8wGPR
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    ban assault hammers
    How gullible are the pair of you?

You are both so naive and easily manipulated that 'actors' like Musk and Alex Jones click their fingers and you both come running like hounds hungry for their slop.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...GAtc8-e2T8wGPR
    spergy larry i only said the story is full of bullshit & to ban assault hammers, so don't misrepresent me with your red herring & strawman arguments that i never brought to the discussion. i'm sure old paul & nancy have great security camera's & the cops should have the whole encounter on body cams so once that's all released (i doubt any will be) then there will be something to analyze
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC you struggle to construct a sentence, let alone an argument.

All your 'stories' are 99% Bullshit. They are built around supposition, unverifiable claims, bias, stupidity and the desire to be seen as special.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All your 'stories' are 99% Bullshit. They are built around supposition, unverifiable claims, bias, stupidity and the desire to be seen as special.
    spergy larry you have been shown to be a liar repeatedly on this site. i ask questions to find the true. you need to believe. please provide specifics on what unverifiable claims i have made & where i have ever said i desire to be seen as special. i know you can't because you are lying & making things up as usual you retard. you are a parasite that sponges of the backs of others

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

spergy larry you have been shown to be a liar repeatedly on this site. i ask questions to find the true. you need to believe. please provide specifics on what unverifiable claims i have made & where i have ever said i desire to be seen as special. i know you can't because you are lying & making things up as usual you retard. you are a parasite that sponges of the backs of others
    So I am a liar, TitoFan is lazy, Spicoli is a liar.. Not really sound arguments.

And now I am a parasite sponging OFF the backs of others? Where did you get that from? You sound like frigging Miles... Lol
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the cops & the fbi's affidavit's bring even more questions about the paul pelosi story. looks like lots of transparency here

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ublic-interest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump could not roast chicken.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump 2024

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump 2024
    Or sooner because if they make him speaker of the House, and the potato and camel toe are impeached and removed, then Trump becomes president before 2024

I don't know where Tito fan gets that I predicted Trump would be reinstated in August of 2021, he is deliberately confusing me with others in qanon who thought that. But that's just the way he rolls. He makes stuff up and then he keeps repeating it hoping it will become true over time. But let's see him find a post where I said Trump would be reinstated in August of 2021.

But I will say that if the potato and camel toe are impeached and removed which they should be, and if Trump happens to be the speaker of the House, then he would become president before 2024.

I give that about a 33% chance of happening. But I also give it close to 100% chance that Trump wins the 2024 election.

Because once again all the phony witch hunts will come to nothing no matter how hard they try.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump 2024
    Or sooner because if they make him speaker of the House, and the potato and camel toe are impeached and removed, then Trump becomes president before 2024

I don't know where Tito fan gets that I predicted Trump would be reinstated in August of 2021, he is deliberately confusing me with others in qanon who thought that. But that's just the way he rolls. He makes stuff up and then he keeps repeating it hoping it will become true over time. But let's see him find a post where I said Trump would be reinstated in August of 2021.

But I will say that if the potato and camel toe are impeached and removed which they should be, and if Trump happens to be the speaker of the House, then he would become president before 2024.

I give that about a 33% chance of happening. But I also give it close to 100% chance that Trump wins the 2024 election.

Because once again all the phony witch hunts will come to nothing no matter how hard they try.

Seriously, dude??

I could dredge up many dozens of posts where you pushed the fantasy narrative of a (cough) stolen election, and how Trump would be reinstated soon.

As with all your B.S. predictions, you kept pushing the date backwards every time your predicted date came and went.

And when they never happened... I was always there to call you out on it.

Seriously, dude?

This is the easiest slam dunk anyone has ever been served up on this forum.

A blatant, ridiculous lie which I'm only too happy to blast into oblivion.

Own up to your shit, bro.

You're the most wishy-washy, slippery, elusive, flip-flopping person here... always with a hard-on for Trump, but never owning up to it.

Jo Jorgensen indeed.

What a fucking joke.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Trump 2024

Seriously, dude??

I could dredge up many dozens of posts where you pushed the fantasy narrative of a (cough) stolen election, and how Trump would be reinstated soon.

As with all your B.S. predictions, you kept pushing the date backwards every time your predicted date came and went.

Seriously, dude?

You're the most wishy-washy, slippery, elusive, flip-flopping person here... always with a hard-on for Trump, but never owning up to it.

Jo Jorgensen indeed.

What a fucking joke.
    Ahahahaha. Jo Jorgensen! i remember that
    Cool Fact - at some stage in the last elections , Brock supported EVERY SINGLE POLITICAL PARTY IN THE RACE!!

"AND THE NEW WORLD BACKSTROKE CHAMPION IS" ..............................
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Trump 2024

Seriously, dude??

Seriously, dude?

Jo Jorgensen indeed.

What a fucking joke.
    Never said I voted Jo Biden. I voted straight Democrats down ballot.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Al d bold n underlinings don't make ya argument any better, G. Jo Jo fa life yo. Nailed that box in '86, Ray. The Jorgensen box. Needed 7 beers but worth it.

Thread Information