To buy another feline.

Drop the Mike, Ike
    And Tina Turner
    Yeah, 'aight.... YEAH, that's what I'm sayin'
    Straight up! Off da back burner!
    He a fast learner,
    For real, yo

This one was dedicated to @SlimTrae
    This one was written about my new bass player, power trio, doin' Hendrix & Cream. Gonna get rich and buy 6 or 7 Bitcoins

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Good to see the President take climate change seriously unlike his predecessor.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I'm hoping Biden takes seriously something else too, that his last 3 (THREE) predecessors didnt take seriously and Obama even broke his 2008 campaign promise on it that he WOULD RECOGNIZE it but he did NOT, and we never forgot:

Recognizing this Saturday, April 24th, THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE by the Turks.

IN the past, Turkey's arm-twisting of Obama and Trump was "well we are such good friends and wink-wink you have a big airforce base at Incirlik that we could wink-wink shut down if we want, so, yeah..... about that Armenian Genocide....."

The sting of Obama not following thru on his 2008 campaign pledge on this still lingers in the worldwide Armenian Diaspora. Samantha POwer Obama's UN Ambassador and also Ben RHodes both PUBLICLY expressed extreme disappointment with Obama that he didn't keep his campaign pledge and didnt act on the matter. Obama, like Trump, was more concerned about US airforce bases in Turkey after Erdogan twisted both their arms. Trump kissed Erdogan's ass and I called him out on it constantly.

Biden has sought to send the message that he will make the US a greater force on calling out and recognizing human rights abuses around the world.

If Joe Biden, unlike Trump and Obama the Erdogan ass-kissers, formally recognizes The Armenian Genocide this week, he will be the first US President to do so and the Armenian Diaspora and the world as a whole will be very impressed and he will deserve great praise for it.

Let us pray.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this man is a hero, and how the Dems couldnt STAND to hear what he said. Cohen shit his pants! bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I'm hoping Biden takes seriously something else too, that his last 3 (THREE) predecessors didnt take seriously and Obama even broke his 2008 campaign promise on it that he WOULD RECOGNIZE it but he did NOT, and we never forgot:

IN the past, Turkey's arm-twisting of Obama and Trump was "well we are such good friends and wink-wink you have a big airforce base at Incirlik that we could wink-wink shut down if we want, so, yeah..... about that Armenian Genocide....."

The sting of Obama not following thru on his 2008 campaign pledge on this still lingers in the worldwide Armenian Diaspora. Samantha POwer Obama's UN Ambassador and also Ben RHodes both PUBLICLY expressed extreme disappointment with Obama that he didn't keep his campaign pledge and didnt act on the matter. Obama, like Trump, was more concerned about US airforce bases in Turkey after Erdogan twisted both their arms. Trump kissed Erdogan's ass and I called him out on it constantly.

Biden has sought to send the message that he will make the US a greater force on calling out and recognizing human rights abuses around the world.

If Joe Biden, unlike Trump and Obama the Erdogan ass-kissers, formally recognizes The Armenian Genocide this week, he will be the first US President to do so and the Armenian Diaspora and the world as a whole will be very impressed and he will deserve great praise for it.

Let us pray.
    For some reason a video of Putin came to mind reading this. he stated he felt Obama was a decent man and well intentions. But when he became leader he learned there are other leaders (for USA)

This isnt the video, but it is an on the spot moment of how the 2 viewed each other:

I think he means what I mean- the POTUS is so severely limited, we as a people refuse to accept this- so we deem it to be about partisanship as opposed to reality. realistically speaking -if something were done- IMO it is because the powers that be saw something beneficial for them.

Just like all the murder in Sudan. One would think under Bushr Jr, Obama & Trump all terrorist acts of murder were exclusively in the Middle East. So I think Africans will continue to suffer and the Armenian Genocide will be bookmarked for a later time (when someone/group) finds it beneficial for them/us to do something about it.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 04-23-2021 at 07:44 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Let us pray.
    For some reason a video of Putin came to mind reading this. he stated he felt Obama was a decent man and well intentions. But when he became leader he learned there are other leaders (for USA)

This isnt the video, but it is an on the spot moment of how the 2 viewed each other:

I think he means what I mean- the POTUS is so severely limited, we as a people refuse to accept this- so we deem it to be about partisanship as opposed to reality. realistically speaking -if something were done- IMO it is because the powers that be saw something beneficial for them.

Just like all the murder in Sudan. One would think under Bushr Jr, Obama & Trump all terrorist acts of murder were exclusively in the Middle East. So I think Africans will continue to suffer and the Armenian Genocide will be bookmarked for a later time (when someone/group) finds it beneficial for them/us to do something about it.
    Putin is not a good example to use, he has been in power and dictator for over 20 years.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this man is a hero, and how the Dems couldnt STAND to hear what he said. Cohen shit his pants! bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha
    He's kinda right. I mean of course it is easy to get an ID. But I do wonder why black republicans claim democrats want power for themselves -as if we haven't witnessed that from Republicans.

And 2nd amendment statement he made IMO was/is garbage. it is a narrative- that he is repeating- has nothing to do with voter registration.

I wait for a Republican to address all issues and not the i.d. by itself. The concept of gerrymandering, the concept of closing polls in blacks' areas. Stopping early voting. not gun rights talk in an arguement over voting.

And again- addressing why it took till Bush Jr to require voting ID the way it is now. To me that is the bigger question: what happened in 2002, that we finally came to such a conclusion?
    Could be an easy answer that I just haven't heard.

1. At the federal level, the Help America Vote Act of 2002 requires a voter ID for all new voters in federal elections who registered by mail and who did not provide a driver's license number or the last four digits of a Social Security number that was matched against government records.[

2. State laws required some sort of identification at voting polls go back to 1950 (Jim crow era)

3. No state required a voter to produce a government-issued photo ID as a condition for voting before the 2006 elections. Indiana became the first state to enact a strict photo ID law.

The American people are owed an explanation of how all this came to be in 1950 law/requirement & 2002 law/requirement.

This doesn't excuse Democrats. I think everyone should have an ID, not for voting. But because it makes sense!! If they do that, they kill a silly arguement. IMO it is silly to not want ones' constituents to have an ID. I will acknowledge it is HARD to get with no proof. Took me several months to get my Ohio ID when I lost my Wisconsin...but it did NOT take 4 years.

But I do question how/when these laws came to be- what was reasoning when the 2002 law submits no proof of major voter fraud to justify.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Let us pray.

Putin is not a good example to use, he has been in power and dictator for over 20 years.

As an Independent I find it ok, because in America Putin was only considered a dictator up till 2016. From 2016-2020 Right wingers called him a leader, many right wing pundits did shows on why we weren't allies with them-but should be!

My point was to use their own Putin as one who does NOT like Obama, yet he didn't state Obama failed because he was a bad leader. He is simply stating what I find to be true- his words were something like :Every president who comes to power has expectations, but it isnt until they actually become leader that they find what they are capable of doing/not being able to do.

You are correct he is a dictator. Nevertheless I agreed with his statement- USA leaders aren't as independent as we suspect. I think he knows better than the average voter of what a global leader faces, be he a leader or a dictator.

an example- FIX, I mean FOX goes on about 3/4th of this clip talking on everything BUT Trump & Putin. even states there was russian interfence in the elections (so he could say Obama did nothing) then contemplates- if Trump would have stood up to Putin, Democrats would have hated that- with one major problem- he didn't, why even raise the statement? as always- everyday it is a bash media with FOX.

He states Obama constantly capitulated to Russia, gave an expose! Obama betrayed Ukraine. Yet when it came time to run the gamut on Trump- he deflected & went back to the media gangbang narrative. Obama sanctions= nothing. Trump sanctions= great!
    Obama= lets talk Putin.
    trump= lets be general and say Russia -never say what Trump is doing to Putin. but always say- Obama capitulated to Putin, led from behind.
    My point is to show how Americans who voted for Trump did NOT see Putin as you & myself do; a dictator. BUT Putin didn't have this malice to say Obama failed because he was a bad leader. In context he stated again what I feel- there are limitations. My apologies I can't find that video, but as your position of him being a dictator- it appears a moot point with you, so I understand your position.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry, this is the video on right wingers seemingly desirous of Putin and loathesome of Obama

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let us pray.
    I predict he will do this. 1st time since Reagan (who later backtracked from Tukey's pressure)

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let us pray.
    I predict he will do this. 1st time since Reagan (who later backtracked from Tukey's pressure)

wow @TitoFan @Spicoli a 1st time getting a prediction right?!
    Hey, even Reggie Strickland pulled off an occasional win, nice to see it in regards to @NoSavingByTheBell people

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-biden-turkey

Joe Biden set to formally recognize Armenian genocide, officials say

President Biden preparing to formally recognize Armenian Genocide

https://www.foxla.com/news/president...enian-genocide

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even a blind squirrel.....

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember I predicted Tyson fury would go all the way also and that is a very big prediction given the fact that most people didn't believe that at all except for @ross.

Thread Information