Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Indians are taking over the country

He ALSO last week said and I quote:

"Blacks and Hispanics dont know how to go online"

........can you imagine if Trump had said that?
It shows the true hypocrisy of the US media. One of Joe’s previous presidential runs got sunk when he made that remark about Indian accents at 7-11 stores etc. in 77 he was saying he doesn’t want his kids going to the “jungle school” when they were talking school choice or some shit. Joe was basically fighting integration in the late 70’s. But remember Trump was a terrible racist for his landlord practices in the 1970’s? Biden is mentally shot and I feel bad about that and take no joy in seeing someone slide like that but If that has not uncovered the media and it’s agenda, they are covering for the dude.

How about the “armed insurrection” at the capitol. How many were arrested with guns. None. But the media calls it “the armed insurrection” kinda sad. Just filled up my gas tank first time I payed over 3 bucks a gallon. Market acting strange. Still I wish Joe well and hope he does good things but damn if they are cutting out his speeches like that, going dead air on him, how bad is this guy? And why is kamila making calls on his behalf. They are already coming out with excuses for him not doing the state of the union. Better talk about Trump can’t say too much about this.
Biden said a few years ago: "YOU CANT GO INTO A DUNKIN DONUTS OR A 7-ELEVEN UNLESS YOU SPEAK WITH AN INDIAN ACCENT".