Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Today In Biden Land

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Biden

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    hey Im not PREDICTING anything, Im just HOPING Jo Jorgensen can find a few million votes to beat BOTH those chumps Biden and Trump.

But short of THAT miracle, I'll lay this one out there and say my SECOND best pick was sure as fuck not for Biden, so yeah, Im hoping Trump wins this. But as I have consistently said since Nov. 3, I"m counting on the courts/the legal system of the USA to decide the verdict. Not lettin Don Lemon-Fuck tell me who won.

The courts. And ONLY the courts. I will accept WHATEVER they rule.

Glad to hear it.

No changing your mind if they give him 15-20 yrs then.
    15-20 years For what?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey Im not PREDICTING anything, Im just HOPING Jo Jorgensen can find a few million votes to beat BOTH those chumps Biden and Trump.

But short of THAT miracle, I'll lay this one out there and say my SECOND best pick was sure as fuck not for Biden, so yeah, Im hoping Trump wins this. But as I have consistently said since Nov. 3, I"m counting on the courts/the legal system of the USA to decide the verdict. Not lettin Don Lemon-Fuck tell me who won.

The courts. And ONLY the courts. I will accept WHATEVER they rule.

Glad to hear it.

No changing your mind if they give him 15-20 yrs then.
    15-20 years For what?
    Take your feet off the desk.

4 yrs and 400+ pages of you avoiding answering questions and now you think you are fucking Magnus Magnusson?

I've started so I'll finish.

Negligent Homicide (Johnsons handling of the pandemic should see him charged too)

Bank and Insurance Fraud

Campaign Finance Violations

Obstruction of Justice

Tax Fraud

Sexual misconduct, harrasment and bullying.

Libel

He has hundreds of cases, if not more, that his grifting as President has allowed him to hide from, and there are way more serious charges to come

He is fucking toast mate
    Last edited by Beanz; 11-16-2020 at 10:29 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

4 yrs and 400+ pages of you avoiding answering questions and now you think you are fucking Magnus Magnusson?

Negligent Homicide (Johnsons handling of the pandemic should see him charged too)

Bank and Insurance Fraud

Obstruction of Justice

Tax Fraud

Libel

He has hundreds of cases, if not more, that his grifting as President has allowed him to hide from, and there are way more serious charges to come

He is fucking toast mate
    The office of President is not totalitarian, so when it comes to "Negligent Homicide" President Trump was indeed limited (by design of our government) in terms of lockdowns & mask mandates & keeping the infirmed out of nursing homes (which is where the bulk of the damage was done, all in Democrat strongholds mind you), and while Trump was out attempting to ban travel from China high ranking Democrats were showcasing how safe and fun Chinatown was.

As for the rest, you seem to be drawing up quite the wild wishlist.

Thanks again for the insults and such. I know you take pride in AVOIDING such sniping and keeping the forum a peaceful, calm, and loving place.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bank and Insurance Fraud

Obstruction of Justice

Tax Fraud

Libel

He is fucking toast mate
    The office of President is not totalitarian, so when it comes to "Negligent Homicide" President Trump was indeed limited (by design of our government) in terms of lockdowns & mask mandates & keeping the infirmed out of nursing homes (which is where the bulk of the damage was done, all in Democrat strongholds mind you), and while Trump was out attempting to ban travel from China high ranking Democrats were showcasing how safe and fun Chinatown was.

As for the rest, you seem to be drawing up quite the wild wishlist.

Thanks again for the insults and such. I know you take pride in AVOIDING such sniping and keeping the forum a peaceful, calm, and loving place.

Let's say that Trump did no worse than any other leader back in March when the pandemic was starting to blow up. He did ban Chinese people from flying directly from China although not via a stopover in another country, he didn't do it until after the airlines had stopped flights from China anyway and the virus came to America from Europe anyway as analysis and tracing have shown. (Oh and the Chinatown thing was an effort to prevent racist attacks on Chinese people from escalating and becoming an ongoing thing, the Democrats were taking the virus seriously and Trump was calling their concern the lastest Democratic hoax).

Let's say he was blameless until the lockdowns started. By halfway through May according to taped conversations with Bob Woodward and numerous other cabinet level sources who have since gone public he was so concerned with how the lockdowns would affect his reelection chances that he started pushing states to reopen their economies before the lockdowns had brought case numbers down to a point where the virus could be controlled. Europe kept on with the lockdowns and crushed case numbers, Trump opened up before this happened. Case number went up and by August a thousand people a day were dying versus a few dozen in Europe. Extrapolate the numbers and 320 million Europeans were dying at the rate of thirty a day during the summer while over a thousand of 320 million Americans a day were dying. So for months Trump was directly responsible for over a thousand deaths a day. A 9/11 and all American deaths in the Iraq war every week. Every seven days.

And then there's politicising the mask thing. The man is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans, no doubt about it.

And Individual-1 may even have an indictment waiting for him when he leaves office. Cohen went to prison for campaign finance violations, Trump was his literal documented evidenced partner in crime. And he's currently under criminal investigation for other campaign finance violations, bank fraud, tax fraud and insurance fraud. And that's before prosecutors get their hands on his tax returns and business paperwork or start deposing his employees and accountants and lawyers.

There's that fraud word again Lyle......
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 11-17-2020 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

slimy swamp sucker joey lunch box has peter neffenger on his "transition" team... who is he, oh, just the chairman on the board of directors at Smartmatic.

Oh.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The deep state goes back to Mccarthy. Here on the left it has been discussed since the sixties. For the right, particularly under Trump it is something from the last 3 or 4 years.

Personally I have discussions and read about it since the late 80s early 90's.

By far the majority of media, even in America is right wing and corporate. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS etc... All right wing.

Seriously.

Massive corporations. Run by Billionaires and millionaires. Old money. Aristocratic, feudal families.
    As you can tell, this will only be met with denial. They prefer maybes & probables over actual and factual. Rather than discuss what is truth, they prefer what is negative.
    They have completely rewritten the definition of media- to Trumpists & Anti-Bidens they have closed their minds allowing conversation for MSNBC & CNN & NY Times only.
    the kind of news/businesses one has to solicit by becoming a subscriber to their network, cable dish, whereas with FCC our antennas or replacements of digital boxes allow Americans to see without subscription, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS. As you accurately stated.

Trumpists refuse to acknowledge the 1st conduit for disseminating information is the paper and what do they do? Start & Stop with NY Times. (F) every newspaper in every major or minor city, can't be considered media.

Trumpists refuse to acknowledge the 2nd conduit for disseminating information is radio. They know they have completely fucked over the entire country. One can't go anywhere & not here a Rush Limbaugh show to all his wannabes. Major corporations made that possible.

Trumpists refuse to acknowledge that local television has also been compromised, they say jack shit about Sinclair, the network that forced their licensed owners of local tv stations to recite their oath verbatim.

They know their own personal media outlets is so stank-assed biased, they spend years & decades on forums like this one here, calling out the mainstream, then pleading the 5th for where they get their news from. Aint no way in hell their own personal OAN is any different. Biased for those who line their pockets, biased for those sponsors.

They know that Clear Channel monopolized the market only after Reagan's team deemed that was unconstitutional Fairness Doctrine act, if you are not familiar with it, prevented exactly that- a monopoly on the airwaves, but when they broke the bank with more corporatism and Wall Street moguls via Reagan's admin...they came together under several heavily funded think tanks that determined they wanted an alternative media.

As they couldn't disprove current media was unfair, as they all had dissenting views be it the newspaper has 3 versions of a story. Front page & then a section pro liberal & pro conservative.

As I understand it from those think tanks like Mercatus & Heritage, their intentions was to polarize media as too inept to integrate with. Too biased, therefore the only conclusion was to create a network that in fact catered to opinion.
    End result conservatism gave in to Right Wing & today we have uh, Tumpism? Aint no conservatives in this group. & they are a okay with claiming the media is unfair. It allows them to complete their own biased, hate-filled, liberal-bashing, Democrat-denouncing opinionated platform that they will foolhardily label as : real news

Koch Industries Invested $127.5 Million in Building Right-Wing Infrastructure.

https://www.prwatch.org/news/2019/11...structure-2018
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olitical-group
    how the Koch brothers work to influence US politics and the role played by AFP.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/koch-brothers

Ask a Trumpist to name something about George Soros Of the Left & offer $1 per fact & they will clean you out for about $2,200-$13,000!
    Ask a Trumpist to name something about Koch Brothers & offer them $10k per fact and they will walk out with the money they walked in with, nothing more.

The media to them is the result of what they've been raised on since the 1970s. A business effort to replace an external enemy of the 1950s (cold war Russia) with an internal enemy- liberalism. This was preached in their many think tanks post later 1970s.
    To which is why They give us generalizations, ambiguous responses of which sources they favor for truth seeking news. They are vague in claiming media by way of CNN, MSNBC & NY Times newspaper is biased, while also bragging how few viewers watch CNN for example. No one is watching....yet we all are influenced by these media giants...Trumpists bodly claim. And they loathe all FOX news anchors, Shepard Smith (gone) Chris Wallace & Cavuto.

Somehow they get their news from the opinion shows like Judge Janine Sean Hannity & their counterparts of Glen Beck, Alex Jones, twitter, FB & Instagram. All other sources or outlets are purposely brushed over to fuel their narrative.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-17-2020 at 12:05 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Let's say that Trump did no worse than any other leader back in March when the pandemic was starting to blow up. He did ban Chinese people from flying directly from China although not via a stopover in another country, he didn't do it until after the airlines had stopped flights from China anyway and the virus came to America from Europe anyway as analysis and tracing have shown. (Oh and the Chinatown thing was an effort to prevent racist attacks on Chinese people from escalating and becoming an ongoing thing, the Democrats were taking the virus seriously and Trump was calling their concern the lastest Democratic hoax).

Let's say he was blameless until the lockdowns started. By halfway through May according to taped conversations with Bob Woodward and numerous other cabinet level sources who have since gone public he was so concerned with how the lockdowns would affect his reelection chances that he started pushing states to reopen their economies before the lockdowns had brought case numbers down to a point where the virus could be controlled. Europe kept on with the lockdowns and crushed case numbers, Trump opened up before this happened. Case number went up and by August a thousand people a day were dying versus a few dozen in Europe. Extrapolate the numbers and 320 million Europeans were dying at the rate of thirty a day during the summer while over a thousand of 320 million Americans a day were dying. So for months Trump was directly responsible for over a thousand deaths a day. A 9/11 and all American deaths in the Iraq war every week. Every seven days.

And then there's politicising the mask thing. The man is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans, no doubt about it.

And Individual-1 may even have an indictment waiting for him when he leaves office. Cohen went to prison for campaign finance violations, Trump was his literal documented evidenced partner in crime. And he's currently under criminal investigation for other campaign finance violations, bank fraud, tax fraud and insurance fraud. And that's before prosecutors get their hands on his tax returns and business paperwork or start deposing his employees and accountants and lawyers.

OK what else was President Trump supposed to do when he had nothing but pushback from Democrats?

"Oh and the Chinatown thing was an effort to prevent racist attacks on Chinese people from escalating and becoming an ongoing thing"....Yeah the Democrats thought Trump calling it "the China virus" or "China plague" was about the Chinese people rather than the COMMUNIST PARTY who runs China and lied to everyone (I repeat) LIED TO EVERYONE about the virus.

You don't quarantine HEALTHY people, you quarantine the sick and those at risk of complications. It's rather blatant that decisions have been made to purposely crater the economy and it's still on going. Lockdowns don't work compare & contrast Florida & Georgia with New York.

Yes the mask thing has been politicized to the point that President ELECT Joe Biden wears 2 masks...I mean if 1 is good then 2 is even better, why stop there though? Surely a third is on the way and after that who knows?

Michael Cohen got popped for NYC Taxi medallions. and Cohen's lawyer? Notorious Clinton "fixer" Lanny Davis.....haven't heard much of old Michael Cohen recently, but sure if that's who will turn on Trump fine, bring it on. I am looking very forward to it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ted Cruz ~rips~ Big Tech Democraps for censoring conservatives. Lunch Box Joe has a nervous ~arenracomirp~ breakdown

El Kabong Guest

People accuse Donald Trump of a lot of shitty things, but Donald Trump isn't who this thread is about....this thread is about President elect Joseph Robinette Biden and HIS dealings.

Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden-...search-report/
    In 2017, Joe Biden founded cancer charity, the Biden Cancer Initiative. In two years, took in $4,809,619 in contributions. Spent $3,070,301 on salaries, $956,196 on travel and conferences. $0 on grants for research, treatment.

Ooooh using your son who died of cancer to line your own pockets/pay back people for "favors"....CLASSY.

Now does THAT look like a man who would have issues selling his country out to China (so long as he's getting his cut)? Eh? Eh fellas?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

OK what else was President Trump supposed to do when he had nothing but pushback from Democrats?

"Oh and the Chinatown thing was an effort to prevent racist attacks on Chinese people from escalating and becoming an ongoing thing"....Yeah the Democrats thought Trump calling it "the China virus" or "China plague" was about the Chinese people rather than the COMMUNIST PARTY who runs China and lied to everyone (I repeat) LIED TO EVERYONE about the virus.

You don't quarantine HEALTHY people, you quarantine the sick and those at risk of complications. It's rather blatant that decisions have been made to purposely crater the economy and it's still on going. Lockdowns don't work compare & contrast Florida & Georgia with New York.

Yes the mask thing has been politicized to the point that President ELECT Joe Biden wears 2 masks...I mean if 1 is good then 2 is even better, why stop there though? Surely a third is on the way and after that who knows?

Michael Cohen got popped for NYC Taxi medallions. and Cohen's lawyer? Notorious Clinton "fixer" Lanny Davis.....haven't heard much of old Michael Cohen recently, but sure if that's who will turn on Trump fine, bring it on. I am looking very forward to it.

Lockdowns do work Lyle. Look at the extreme lockdowns in China with the army on the streets to enforce them. They have no virus over there and life has returned to normal. Countries with compulsory masking have returned to normal too. There has never been an effective lockdown in America or Europe. There was just a reduction in human activity, people were still mixing and socialising to a degree which is why Asian countries that locked down and/or had universal masking are back to normal and western countries aren't.

Good to see you're not arguing about the fact that Trump has the blood of tens of thousands of Americans on his hands though.

And the Biden charity thing is just more bullshit:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-cancer-charity/

A state judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million in damages to nonprofit groups on Thursday after the president admitted misusing money raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his presidential bid, pay off business debts and purchase a portrait of himself for one of his hotels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/07/n...-new-york.html

Trump and the rest of his family are banned from ever sitting on the board of a charity again. Biden, not so much.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ans Michael Cohen went to prison for campaign finance violations. His partner in crime according to the evidence of the case was Donald Trump. Trump is actually named in the indictment as Individual -1.

https://fr.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN1OB16P

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF I just saw lunch box joe saying he is the next president, and literally appointing cabinet members to his imaginary office.

Getting weirder every day folks.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF I just saw lunch box joe saying he is the next president, and literally appointing cabinet members to his imaginary office.

It's either NOW, or whenever Trump decides to accept reality and stops hurting the country.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

It's either NOW, or whenever Trump decides to accept reality and stops hurting the country.
    Trump should be evicted from the White House. This is getting to be beyond a joke.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Trump should be evicted from the White House. This is getting to be beyond a joke.
    And this wretched-being just fired another admin. Trump appointee Christopher Krebs hand picked, but because he didnt follow bitter-twitterers , well fire him too.
    Master, each state has personally opened the vault ,yet all the socalled whistle blowers are known as one single person witnessing per polling site. Difficult to find them for some reason.

And the recount they demanded, interesting that Georgia reported two days in a row more votes were found. But there wasn't a bag for just Biden, LOL!
    Georgia election commission has this: 1643 for President Trump and 865 for Joe Biden, a pickup for the President of 778 votes.

On Tuesday, the recount found another 2755 votes that were originally uncounted from a single memory card in Fayette County.
    Of those, 1,577 go for President Donald Trump, and 1,128 for Joe Biden.. a pickup of another 449 votes for the President. This is the utter nonsensical foolishness being exposed. Trumpers dont want votes to be counted past Nov 4th, except when they're votes for Trump.
    Sillier is that Georgia a Red state in response to a demand recount is still Biden's. Pathetic how those who rejected Obama's election are rejecting yet another Democrat with scant evidence.

Biden’s statewide lead was trimmed from 14,112 votes to 12,753 as most of those extra votes went to Trump. (democrats wanted these votes counted, Repubs didn't. But no complaining or demanding Donnie's votes shouldn't count from the left, LOL!

Yet their stankdafied hypocrisy on forecasting fraud 2 elections in a row., this time yielded hand picked watchers only to be rejected hand picked watchers cause the head in charge said; fair election.
    So they over-blow up that (1) guy at each poll who saw it! I SAW IT!! I SAW THE WHOLE THING...THEY WERE THROWING VOTES IN THE TRASH! USING 'EM AS SNOT-CATCHERS!!! Just don't ask to interview the, they've been quite shy.

Same thing in my home state of Wisconsin. Other than one flip-flop forked tongued TrumpTraitor/sucka aka Ron Johnson who holds both positions in one sentence: "I'm not alleging anything because I have no proof. All I'm saying is there are enough irregularities, there are enough of these actions by Democrats. This is all pushed by Democrats,"
    --Ron Johnson stating there are enough irregularities, but none that offers proof.

Same shit Rush said...dude started off with a disclaimer "Now folks I have gotten all the facts yet, BUT"!!!!!
    the majority Wisconsin Republican led legislatures refuse to state they are in agreement of Donnie's voter fraud claim.
    Congressman Scott Fitzgerald sidestepped the question. Conservative operated ABC 12 news via (Sinclair broadcast) tried all weekend & no responses from Republicans. Glenn Grothman nor Rep. Bryan Steil on whether or not Wisconsin should have a recount. Even former Republican Presidential candidate Governor Scott Walker won't commit to stating voter fraud has occurred in his state.

Well, 1 more post on Donnie here. I figure if we can get an additional 4,500 more, we will be 1/2 way to doing to this thread, what they did to Donnie's thread--post on everything but him!!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information