i dont fucking think so

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Biden

American allies congratulated President Elect Biden. But not Russia or North Korea.
    Anti-Biden Hate Legion still clinging on to tweets and a lone ranger in a corner of a voting poll, unwilling to prove their claims

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1501746.html

Meanwhile Trumpers rejoice in the firing of Christopher Krebs, the one chosen by the chosen one to oversee elections; canned for stating no foul play.
    And now being sidestepped by Richard Hopkins. The lone cowboy that got the POTUS making the claim in Pennsylvania.

Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd shames Trump for firing cybersecurity chief Christopher Krebs

Michael McCaul, a Texas Republican who chaired the Homeland Security committee when the agency Krebs led was created, praised Krebs.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...r-15736508.php

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...ims-questioned

Pennsylvania postal worker's claims of voter fraud come under question Per FOX News.

Fox dances around the issue with the above article by claiming that it was made 1st by a Democrat's Tweet. As if that is the origin of source; not.
    https://abc7ny.com/richard-hopkins-r...orker/7866677/

Now all they have to do is say the government forced Richard to reverse himself. That one person Richard now has more respect from Trumpaholics than any agency, admin appointed by Donnie. All he had to say was I overheard them talking about post dating mail to make it seem....well even if they did that, wouldn't that mean there would be 2 dates on the envelope then?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wtf does this mean and why doesn’t anyone give a shit

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    WTF I just saw lunch box joe saying he is the next president, and literally appointing cabinet members to his imaginary office.

Getting weirder every day folks.

It's either NOW, or whenever Trump decides to accept reality and stops hurting the country.
    Trump should be evicted from the White House. This is getting to be beyond a joke.
    Doesn't work that way

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I'll give you a hand with that. It's called knowing you don't know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and saying you're willing to hear out other people on issues.

Yes I know... it's a foreign concept to those who grovel at the feet of the "soon-to-be-evicted" President... but it used to be a valued concept.

You know... just like class. That's another foreign concept.

I could go on, but what's the point.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont fucking think so

he can enjoy his few days of imaginary president-elect fantasy...... it's OK.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll give you a hand with that. It's called knowing you don't know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and saying you're willing to hear out other people on issues.

Yes I know... it's a foreign concept to those who grovel at the feet of the "soon-to-be-evicted" President... but it used to be a valued concept.

So “fake a disease and resign” is a good thing to you? How much mental twisting did you do for that. Actually the msn, athletes, social media and Hollywood agree with you so who the hec knows I guess you are right. Imagine if trump said this at any point though.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So “fake a disease and resign” is a good thing to you? How much mental twisting did you do for that. Actually the msn, athletes, social media and Hollywood agree with you so who the hec knows I guess you are right. Imagine if trump said this at any point though.

It's a FUCKING JOKE, dude.

Does that really have to be explained to you??

Or is your master the only one allowed to crack jokes?

Trump? His whole Presidency was a joke.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Four years of one MASSIVE joke..... and the punchline is 40-some lawsuits with all but one inconsequential lawsuit failed or laughed out of court.

But the Minions continue to carry the torch. Massive Voter Fraud is 2020's answer to Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn.... 53,616 people voted in Georgia who had already moved out of state months ago but illegally mailed in their ballots anyway for Georgia. Trump only 12,000 votes "behind", so these are 5 TIMES MORE THAN ENOUGH all by themselves to flip it. Ditto in PA, WI, MI, AZ.....etc. Dems are a sad bunch of thieves. But they got caught. Now the fun starts.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn.... 53,616 people voted in Georgia who had already moved out of state months ago but illegally mailed in their ballots anyway for Georgia. Trump only 12,000 votes "behind", so these are 5 TIMES MORE THAN ENOUGH all by themselves to flip it. Ditto in PA, WI, MI, AZ.....etc. Dems are a sad bunch of thieves. But they got caught. Now the fun starts.
    p.s.....I predict a MAJOR deflection, ad hominem, insult or change of subject in 3.........2..........1..........

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

p.s.....I predict a MAJOR deflection, ad hominem, insult or change of subject in 3.........2..........1..........

Change of subject? Oh hell no. Why? When we're having so much fun with this one?

Your mask has come full off. Trump fanatic in 2016... quizzical, laughable 180° in 2020... and back to Trump fanaticism.

Tell you what... start a thread devoted to Massive Voter Fraud and fill it daily with baseless allegations from here to 2024.

That'll at least keep you busy while the rest of the country moves on.

LMFAO!!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a FUCKING JOKE, dude.

Does that really have to be explained to you??

Or is your master the only one allowed to crack jokes?

Trump? His whole Presidency was a joke.
    Sad thing is it isn’t a joke tits. This has been the plan all along. It was supposed to be the quiet part though. The joke is the questions the media asks the office of the president elect. Tits, is it even possible for you to answer a Biden question without using trump or is your bias that strong
    Last edited by walrus; 12-06-2020 at 11:35 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I support the law. I always have. I still dont like Trump's closeness with MBS and Erdogan, or his cavalier attitude about wearing protective gear against COVID. Those are 3 big reasons I turned on him. It didnt mean I preferred Biden over Trump though. Its a "mask" to support the constitutional right to exercise one's legal rights in court? I support Trump's legal right to do so. Thats a "mask"? Makes no sense bro, I'll wait for you to explain how supporting Trump's legal right to litigate what appears to be massive, massive fraud, is somehow "fanaticism".

The election was massively fraudulent and the courts will decide. Disingenuous of people to play dumb and brain-fart stuff like "39 cases thrown out". No, try again, Trump's legal team has filed 4 cases total, maybe 5. The "39 cases" the zombies are repeating like a mantra are cases filed by various other parties or individuals. Willfully blind commentary for sure. But hey thats the left-wing radicals and their defund the cops/open borders/abolish ICE/burn down cities agenda. All supported by AOC, CNN, Lil' Brian Stelter et al.

I am openly supporting Trump's legal right (ANYBODY's legal right) to seek justice in court, thats how the legal system has always worked. Anybody NOT supporting that is not supporting the US Constitution. Tito, if you have ever claimed to support the US COnstitution in the past (not sure if you have ) and now are against Trump exercising his rights in the legal system, then YOUR mask has laughably slipped bro, and it exposes you as being against all the inherent rights granted therein.

In fact I'll go a step further and say you've exposed yourself real clear in the bright noon-day sunlight LOL. The din of the MSM and those demanding Trump simply concede LMFAO, ... will never prevail. All the mocking and deriding and dismissing of the legal system can't overcome an individual's legal rights to avail themselves of such.

Telling stuff. Approaching mob rule really.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 12-07-2020 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BINGO!!!! How well I predicted it. A total change of subject. Just like I said. Because the reply was, predictably, about masks slipping and willfully ignoring the post. Served up a sucker punch and it still landed. BIFF!!!

So you support those 53,616 illegally-voting out-of-staters and do not see how that is 5 times more than needed to change the outcome in Georgia

Damn.

Thread Information