Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My faith in this place is restored

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,040
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    677
    Cool Clicks

    Default My faith in this place is restored

    So anyway that grandmiles dude was out of control. I was reading his BS about voter fraud and pretty much basically supporting trump. I was like “wtf” wasn’t this guy banned? This place obviously does not allow banned people to create alts. Plus he sounded way to white. I mean I’m white but he sounded like too white. I found his words shocking and dangerous. Words, especially when they don’t incite or support rioting or other violence are dangerous. So imagine my relief when I see banned under his name. Obviously it was just a matter of time before he said something that hurt some feels. We can not have this, one can not buck the status quo and expect no repercussions. He was gaslighting me. I was beginning to question things rather than copy and paste shit from mother jones and the Atlantic.

    Anyway, I feel better, thank you mods. And keep an eye out for any criticism of China, that should not be allowed either.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,040
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Leave the French alts alone though mods, and yes that is in your best interest.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,860
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4812
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Apparently he himself "is the only one who bans him" so it is a little bit odd. Maybe he's just trying to work things out dunno.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,040
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Apparently he himself "is the only one who bans him" so it is a little bit odd. Maybe he's just trying to work things out dunno.
    If he banned the miles account by request, asked to come back, then used the grand miles account he definitely should be banned even if he asked to be unbanned because that’s some crazy white shit. That and the trump stuff, definite issues.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,703
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1572
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    I banned the GrandMiles account. I didn't like the tone of his posts.

    Actually that's a lie. I don't give two shits about the tone of his posts. I did it because I thought it would be funny.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,040
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I banned the GrandMiles account. I didn't like the tone of his posts.

    Actually that's a lie. I don't give two shits about the tone of his posts. I did it because I thought it would be funny.
    Well was it? Funny that is? I pretty much support anything at this point. My director at work made a statement I found interesting. He said for him the election results (this goes back to a day or two after the US elections) were the best possible outcome he could wish for. I asked him to clarify that statement as I didn’t grasp it. He stated “it’s chaos, I wish I could vote for chaos all the time it’s entertaining.” Well a little weird but I can see where he is coming from. Some people enjoy chaos, most don’t admit it. He enjoys political chaos as he has little faith in the system. I give him a lot of credit. I like your answer because it’s honest unlikes spics who is using gaslighting tactics.
    Last edited by walrus; 11-12-2020 at 11:58 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,703
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1572
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Gaslighting. That's a new term isn't it? I'd only ever heard one person use it in the last six months or so. Now Beanz is at it, you're at it. It's gaining traction.

    Not sure if it was funny or not. Mild chuckle on the inside from my end but I live in hope that Miles is absolutely furious and contemplating making a return with his proper account to lodge his complaint.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,040
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Gaslighting. That's a new term isn't it? I'd only ever heard one person use it in the last six months or so. Now Beanz is at it, you're at it. It's gaining traction.

    Not sure if it was funny or not. Mild chuckle on the inside from my end but I live in hope that Miles is absolutely furious and contemplating making a return with his proper account to lodge his complaint.
    Dude, it’s from one of the best movies ever made. “Gaslight” with the dude and the chick actress and a supporting cast. I think it was from the early 40’s but I’d need to look it up. Seriously a superb film.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,920
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    74
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    "unlikes spics who is using gaslighting tactics"

    by Walrus


    unlikes spics who is using gaslighting tactics
    Beanz is proceding with his acrobatics
    but Spics has a tactic that up on the Dunes
    allows him to talk with the Gals on the Moon!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,040
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    I will not zoom until miles is back, I still don’t know if he was a troll

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    36
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Those zooms are fun and wishing more saddoboxer fans will be joining, is there an other tomorrow?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,860
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4812
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Gaslighting. That's a new term isn't it? I'd only ever heard one person use it in the last six months or so. Now Beanz is at it, you're at it. It's gaining traction.

    Not sure if it was funny or not. Mild chuckle on the inside from my end but I live in hope that Miles is absolutely furious and contemplating making a return with his proper account to lodge his complaint.
    Dude, it’s from one of the best movies ever made. “Gaslight” with the dude and the chick actress and a supporting cast. I think it was from the early 40’s but I’d need to look it up. Seriously a superb film.
    I think "Gaslighting" may be giving me to much credit. I haven't read enough books and lack the wordsmithing. I can't even figure out how to use "woke" and "Cuck" in proper fashion. All the kids just look at me and yell ok Boomer you're old ffs.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,566
    Mentioned
    900 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1121
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Gaslighting. That's a new term isn't it? I'd only ever heard one person use it in the last six months or so. Now Beanz is at it, you're at it. It's gaining traction.

    Not sure if it was funny or not. Mild chuckle on the inside from my end but I live in hope that Miles is absolutely furious and contemplating making a return with his proper account to lodge his complaint.
    Dude, it’s from one of the best movies ever made. “Gaslight” with the dude and the chick actress and a supporting cast. I think it was from the early 40’s but I’d need to look it up. Seriously a superb film.
    I think "Gaslighting" may be giving me to much credit. I haven't read enough books and lack the wordsmithing. I can't even figure out how to use "woke" and "Cuck" in proper fashion. All the kids just look at me and yell ok Boomer you're old ffs.

    Ha!

    The boomer thing is weird. I am not quite 50 and so I think they know not what they say. My parents were boomers and so we are both Generation X (no not Billy Idol).

    I think they mean Echo Boomers

    Handy Guide for useless terms here if you want to fire 'Millennial' 'Generation Z' or most baffling, 'Alpha' back at the whippersnappers.

    https://www.considerable.com/life/pe...eration-names/

    PFFF..Kids eh?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    36
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: My faith in this place is restored

    Generalizing Z is only smartphone addicts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 02:39 PM
  2. Faith in the US media
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-31-2019, 07:31 PM
  3. Two Ton Tony Galento floors Joe Louis (restored video)
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 12:55 PM
  4. How can we have any faith in judges anymore!!!
    By BIG H in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 12:20 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing