So I went to the doctor the other day and she told me that I have high blood pressure. The count is 140/100 and the time before that about a month ago was 130/90... she says she is seeing a steady rise and wants to put me on some medication- preterax.

I'm not taking any medication for this shit. I will just have to beat this shit naturally. I forgot to tell her that I have been taking some fat burners in the morning before I jog and that may have my pressure elevated, which I found may be the cause. So what I'm gonna do is stop taking the fat burners and go back to another clinic on Friday to get some other results and have that doctor check my pressure the same time and if it is down then to hell with the medication. That and plus my boss gets on my nerves and I started these law courses and have to duck and dodge him to take them. It is stressful...

That and just eat smaller portions man. I can do it. these fat burners, while they do give me energy, I have gained five pounds since the last time I weighed- WTF?!?! I have been taking those shit every day. To hell with them if they aint helping then. I may resort to only taking a half of one once a week when I have my extra long cardio sessions, but for my regular every day morning runs, I will do it naturally from here on in.

What do you guys think about this?