Is anyone just tired of it? I tried creating a few different threads but they don’t catch on. I understand that’s fine, watches, bitcoin and stocks I understand aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But since I’m living the covid thing everyday I’m more into finding distractions from these topics. I shit you not everyday at work we have covid meetings and then of course I discuss it with my coworkers. Fortunately the politic thing at work is pretty cool. I read the boxing talk to keep up with things but I’m back to watching fights after the fact. Plus during myself imposed ban which I appreciate the mods doing back then I found a place that really has up to date boxing info along with videos, slow motion break downs and other cool shit. By the way I’m not putting this place down when I say that it’s just more modern there are some very smart boxing people here who I respect. I’m not really into the arguing and insulting, yes I get caught up in it and do it I’m not a saint. It’s just getting old, except for Kirk. I will always appreciate this place I have a lot of fun and met some good people. Maybe it’s just a phase, seems like I got little to say anymore as it’s always the same few topics that are active. I appreciate the place, it’s nice saddo keeps it going and it’s cool a handful of mods stay involved, I know they got a life besides here and I pretty much gave up my mod duties at a magic trick forum after a year and a half as I just couldn’t properly devote the time to it. I was surprised they still have me listed as a mod and I can access the mod thread pop in and say high, wish everyone well but I can’t devote time to that.

Once again this is not putting this place down. Or anyone here down. Maybe I’ll just try making different threads see if something sticks. But shit I’m not even a republican I’m an independent. It’s too crazy politically, covid is like non stop 24/7 being blared at me from so many directions. I just finished reading a book by the pope and another one on ancient Egypt. I was able to get in a hike today, I’m looking to buy a rowing machine for home work outs. I think maybe I’m a little burnt out from work and some illnesses in the family. Perhaps this to shall pass and I can spend four years talking shit about Biden. By the way bitcoin is breaking 18,000 usd