Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua V Pulev 12/12/2020

aj looked good
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    aj looked good
    Don't go overboard there!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    He didn’t openly say he wanted Fury next did he.

I’m not a big AJ fan and can’t see him having anything to trouble Fury with. But for some reason I can see the fight just not getting made. All about the belts or being recognised as the best ? Who is there out there now to fight ? Usyk has the tools and skills but simply doesn’t have the physical attributes to trouble Fury or Joshua.

AJ was an arsehole to read out that statement at that rally - whether he’d seen it before he read it I don’t know but even so.

If Joshua and Eddie go a different route we know what it means. Fury will well and truly mess with his mind

I noticed that too...
    He was hardly calling Fury out after was he ������
    I think people are getting way too carried away with this stuff. He didn't say the words at a specified moment, so therefor must be afraid or not want it. It's bollocks isn't it? How many times has Joshua said he wants Fury? How many times has Fury said he wants Joshua? Like I said I was perfectly happy for him to say I can't be fucked talking about this shit no more. What does it achieve? Placate some donut on the internet? The same people calling him out on it would have watched the Fury 'reality' show where he facetimed AJ, AJ said how's the family, when we gonna fight. Fury didn't want to talk about it. Does that mean Fury is afraid? Of course it doesn't.

The same people saying it means he doesn't want it. Are the same people who cry puppet, scripted. The scripted response would have been yes I want the Fury fight. Now those people are upset because he said fuck it, I can't be arsed with the talk. Nuts.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Just saw the post fight American review by Tim Bradley and Andre Ward, very interesting that neither of them think Joshua has a chance of beating Fury.
    Fury really has people convinced he is the man.
    It would be a perfectly reasonable take to think that, however, they're both employed by ESPN, Fury's stateside broadcaster
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find it a bit funny the more mature performance Joshua puts on the more Fury fanatics think he's regressing.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are all gullible sheep.

Anthony Joshua doesn't even exist. What evidence do any of you have that there is such a person? Have you seen how good CGI is nowadays? How many of you have physically met him?

It's all a huge scam to get you frightened of how dangerous he is. To get you all to pay for the forthcoming PPV scam.

You bunch of cowardly muppets
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Anthony Joshua doesn't even exist. What evidence do any of you have that there is such a person? Have you seen how good CGI is nowadays? How many of you have physically met him?

It's all a huge scam to get you frightened of how dangerous he is. To get you all to pay for the forthcoming PPV scam.

#BoxingTIC
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Yeah but who said sheep really are sheep? Supposed there just wolves in sheep's clothing?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-15-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just looking for somewhere to post this news

Respect to Joshua, be good for more of the big names to follow.

Anthony Joshua helps fund British amateur boxing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/55410696

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua believes boxing spared him from jail and he has now made moves to ensure more lives are changed by the sport that saved his.

Amateur boxing has been devastated by the Covid-19 pandemic and unified heavyweight champion Joshua has responded by providing “substantial financial backing” to the Amateur National boxing federations of England, Wales and Scotland.

This is understood to be in the form of a six-figure sum which will be distributed to, in Joshua's words, “grassroots clubs who really need it”. Meanwhile, Finchley ABC, where a teenage Joshua cut his teeth, has received more direct support from their most famous graduate.

Sitting on one of the benches inside his old club, which is just down the road from where he grew up in Golders Green, Joshua explained why he feels the government can do more to support the sport to which he owes his life.

I know the importance of boxing in the community,” Joshua says. “I know the importance of boxing for the nation. I know the importance of boxing for the economy. I know the importance of boxing for so many other reasons.

“I've just come off my fight with [Kubrat] Pulev last week, it’s back to reality now. All that hoo-rah and all that dancing and singing about Pulev is over. It’s back to reality and when I come and speak to the bosses at Finchley and I look at boxing there is a big issue. You know the support from the people in power is overlooked sometimes.”

Joshua's words are in reference to the government's announcement that 11 sports affected by the pandemic will receive a combined total of £300m in funding. Boxing, however, is not among the chosen few.

“Hopefully we can raise some eyebrows in places of power to look at the sports which have missed out,” he adds. “Sports like wrestling, swimming, athletics and let’s include boxing in that list.

“I definitely think boxing gyms will go under. It’s interesting because I feel professional boxing has found a way to survive and that’s brilliant. But without the amateur system, the grassroots clubs, there are no Olympians and without them there are no world champions in the country.

Boxing produces some of the best athletes this country has ever seen. If me and Tyson Fury fight, which I’m sure is going to happen, it’s going to be one of the biggest sporting events in this country since the World Cup in 1966.

“Right now I’m in the grassroots gym which made me and it’s struggling. There was £300million given to sport and in grassroots sport... but £3,000 would make a difference.”

It was 2008 when Joshua first set foot in Finchley ABC, when he tagged along with his cousin Benga. He moved swiftly through the ranks and was an Olympic champion within four years. Now 12 years on he is a two-time world champion and multi-millionaire. But it could have been so different if the club was forced to shut due to a lack of income, for example.

“If Finchley had closed its doors when I had just started boxing I would probably have ended up doing time,” Joshua says.

“I remember getting kicked off the Olympic squad in 2011 and I gave up on boxing. I started going back to my local area, I started smoking again. And it was my coach Sean [Murphy] who stopped that. He rang my mum and said 'where's your son? He's messing around. Get him back to the gym'.

"That shows how important it is not just to have the gyms open, but to have access to people from an older generation who can give me a sense of wisdom, a sense of belonging and guidance. That’s also important.

“You can speak to any world champions who have been role models, Vitali Klitschko has become a politician in the Ukraine, Manny Pacquiao in the Philippines.

“They go on and do great things and it all stems from grassroots sport. I’m in Finchley now, the place that made me. There’s a big connection here.

“There are so many things I want to attach my name to, but there are only so many I can do. But as boxing is something close to me I feel it is natural for me and I want to raise awareness.

“This is the conversation we’re having, people in power, it’s going to take someone like me to start the conversation that it’s important to put funding into sport and boxing.”

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/why-anthon...210637123.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did AJ break that man's face with that ko punch? I saw blood streaming from the side of his face like how Lennox did Rahman in their second fight.

Had to hurt like hell. Must have felt like someone hit him with a 2x4 smack in the face!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Did AJ break that man's face with that ko punch? I saw blood streaming from the side of his face like how Lennox did Rahman in their second fight.

Had to hurt like hell. Must have felt like someone hit him with a 2x4 smack in the face!
    Pulev put up a good fight and did come to win, he could have quit in the 3rd round but gave it everything he had.

If Pulev waits long enough he could get another shot for one of the titles once they are split up again.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally saw it and agreed, AJ handled his business. I don't think it was as easy as he made it look. Sound victory for the champ.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information