Tell me about your home town. If you want

I'll go first

I live in Bristol, South West of England. Here

Bristol is the biggest manufacturer of balloons in THE WORLD!!!. Ribena was invented here, as was IMDB. Blackbeard lived here, as does Carole Vorderman . The first bungee jump took place off of the Clifton Suspension bridge. JK Rowling was born here. Waterside Plaza NYC was built on the ruins of Bristol. The HMV dog was from Bristol. Nipper. Bristol makes 25% of the Worlds nature documentaries. According top one camera man I know, David Attenborough, is a bit of a dick. Darth Vader was a Bristolian. Bristol is one of the most popular place names in America. The Young ones, Only Fools and horses, Cary Grant, WG Grace, Roni Size, Massive Attack, Portishead (although knobbers from Portishead say they aren't Bristol, their postal (zip) code says otherwise). Banksy is from Bristol and does his thing here, recently left a piece of work on a house in Totterdown which incidentally, has the steepest street in Britain, Vale Street. I cycled up it once.

Bristol has it's own leaning tower. Temple church leans at 1 degree less than the leaning tower of Pisa. We just don't like to show off about it