Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    I'm serious. How much longer is this crap going to be allowed to go on??!!??

    This is a slap in the face to all serious boxing fans.

    I've never seen TV commentators come down so hard on a decision.

    To top it off..... 73% of viewers had Manny winning.

    But it'll all be forgotten and boxing will move on to its next SHAMEFUL decision.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,605
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    486
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'm serious. How much longer is this crap going to be allowed to go on??!!??

    This is a slap in the face to all serious boxing fans.

    I've never seen TV commentators come down so hard on a decision.

    To top it off..... 73% of viewers had Manny winning.

    But it'll all be forgotten and boxing will move on to its next SHAMEFUL decision.
    And the 27% that had Gaballo winning were obviously all Phillipino

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    emmanuel better not sleep on reymart. some good fights
    gave emmanuel a draw
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'm serious. How much longer is this crap going to be allowed to go on??!!??

    This is a slap in the face to all serious boxing fans.

    I've never seen TV commentators come down so hard on a decision.

    To top it off..... 73% of viewers had Manny winning.

    But it'll all be forgotten and boxing will move on to its next SHAMEFUL decision.
    And the 27% that had Gaballo winning were obviously all Phillipino


    You seem to have unresolved issues there, sport. Did you actually watch the fight? Or are you just making cute little quips that are always pointed in the same direction?
    Last edited by TitoFan; 12-20-2020 at 07:02 AM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,605
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    486
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'm serious. How much longer is this crap going to be allowed to go on??!!??

    This is a slap in the face to all serious boxing fans.

    I've never seen TV commentators come down so hard on a decision.

    To top it off..... 73% of viewers had Manny winning.

    But it'll all be forgotten and boxing will move on to its next SHAMEFUL decision.
    And the 27% that had Gaballo winning were obviously all Phillipino


    You seem to have unresolved issues there, sport. Did you actually watch the fight? Or are you just making cute little quips that are always pointed in the same direction?
    Was this for me or did you mean it for someone else?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'm serious. How much longer is this crap going to be allowed to go on??!!??

    This is a slap in the face to all serious boxing fans.

    I've never seen TV commentators come down so hard on a decision.

    To top it off..... 73% of viewers had Manny winning.

    But it'll all be forgotten and boxing will move on to its next SHAMEFUL decision.
    And the 27% that had Gaballo winning were obviously all Phillipino


    You seem to have unresolved issues there, sport. Did you actually watch the fight? Or are you just making cute little quips that are always pointed in the same direction?
    Was this for me or did you mean it for someone else?

    You. Seems you have this dogged notion I only favor local fighters, a "blinders" approach that's totally laughable in the face of all the thousands of supportive posts of mine for other Mexican champions (Barrera, JMM, et al) and other nationalities as well. If I'm mistaken then my bad. But it's not the first barb you casually lob out there.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,605
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    486
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'm serious. How much longer is this crap going to be allowed to go on??!!??

    This is a slap in the face to all serious boxing fans.

    I've never seen TV commentators come down so hard on a decision.

    To top it off..... 73% of viewers had Manny winning.

    But it'll all be forgotten and boxing will move on to its next SHAMEFUL decision.
    And the 27% that had Gaballo winning were obviously all Phillipino


    You seem to have unresolved issues there, sport. Did you actually watch the fight? Or are you just making cute little quips that are always pointed in the same direction?
    Was this for me or did you mean it for someone else?

    You. Seems you have this dogged notion I only favor local fighters, a "blinders" approach that's totally laughable in the face of all the thousands of supportive posts of mine for other Mexican champions (Barrera, JMM, et al) and other nationalities as well. If I'm mistaken then my bad. But it's not the first barb you casually lob out there.
    I have joked about it before yes, but you have definitely misinterpreted my post. My point was that the 27% that had Gaballo winning were obviously biased (which is why I said they were Philipino because nobody in their right mind could score that fight for Gaballo

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,605
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    486
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    And don’t worry @TitoFan, I joke around about your bias but I know that you are a logical fan overall

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    Ahh... no worries, powerpuncher. Most of us have some biases, no matter how large or small... and I'll be the first to admit my anti-Canelo bias.

    However it doesn't carry into all Mexican fighters, regardless of the rivalry that has always existed.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Reymart Gaballo, Dec 19, on Showtime

    naoya ruined emmanuel. he looked gun shy
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Emmanuel Augustus- how is he doing?
    By p4pking in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 05:16 AM
  2. Is Emmanuel Clottey OK??
    By BoomBoom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. New Emmanuel Steward interview here......
    By smashup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
  4. Q&A: Emmanuel Augustus!
    By El Gamo in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 12:38 AM
  5. Biofile of Emmanuel Steward
    By El Gamo in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing