Well, on first glance this topic may seem physiologically impossible, but I think it is a bit more eerie than it seems, perfunctorily anyway. For example, there are thousands of people who swear to have seen Elvis Presley walking the Earth, long after he "died". Etc. This is NOT to imply, God forbid, that these people make up a part of the UFO community, for example, but suffice it to say that MANY Legends who have "died", have been spotted over the centuries -- NO! -- over the millenia, in various places throughout the Earth, by very credible eyewitnesses.

So let us henceforth and without any delay begin to assess who, in your esteemed memories, as Legends who apparently "died", have been observed in quite the opposite state of being -- I guess we can include also in a ghost-like state, although that could be a transformative status certainly deserving a separate, if not entirely mutually exclusive, debate.

The very first person, Legend I mean, who has qualified to be mentioned would be Jesus Christ. Apparently, after he "died", he was seen physically, in person, by so many people that he has become a Legend Reincarnated or Revivified (we shall amalgamate BOTH states for the sake of expediency).

Jesus also appeared in a ghost-like state to others as well, making him a real Reincarnated/Revivified/Living Phantom Legend.

Now who among you who has eyes to see and ears to hear, has seen or even heard a Reincarnated Legend, or atleast has been the audience of someone who RECOUNTED to you that they witnessed such? I must say that @ryanman hath inspired this abstruse thread, via arcane and somewhat recondite strategies.