Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 2020 Fighter Of The Year

1. Teofimo Lopez
    2. Errol Spence
    3. Canelo Alvarez
    4. Anthony Joshua
    5. Tyson Fury

1. This guy took a whole lot of belts in one go round. While I won't say he is the best P4P he got honors for beating a top P4P fighter. The beginning made it clear; If he piles on points over a slow starter- he can survive if he has the chin.
    In other outings Lopez cannot expect any top tier fighters to start off slow and pick up the pace. So he moves into the top 10 P4P, but not #1 with this win, rather Fighter for the year 2020.

2. Spence not only comes back from the wildest car crash anyone could walk away from, but he takes on a top tier fighter. And wins UD!

3. Canelo recent win shows how consistent his fight is regardless of the style he is up against. Regardless of the weight or height he gives up, this dude is a damned good boxer!

4. Only fought once per year 19 & 2020. Yet he blitzed his foe as if no ring rust occurs with him. To Alex credit he threw what he had to give. Some nice exchanges round2 I think? His right hook landed, but AJ adjusted and by midrounds Povetkin was trying to land the LEFT hook at times lunging. For such a big guy, upper body, one would think AJ should be easy to hit, but he IMO kept adjusting to Pov's offense.
    By 6th round AJ had him timed and just moved back a step in anticipation causing Pov to swing for air over and over.
    That 7th round was nasty, Povetkin had no clue of how to get himself from between the ropes, the rest was academic!

5. Fury beat a guy who was considered a hype, a joke. Now it is some great feat. I didnt get too into the Wilder excuse-train, but now speaking; not sure how a fighter bleeds from the ears. Last time I saw something similar was Luhan getting his ear ripped a part by of all people Margarito.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-25-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information