Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nobody owes you anything. Why can you not understand that? You seem to want everyone to do everything for you and to be handed everything on a plate. What happened to personal responsibility? You have never demonstrated any, ever.

It is always everyone else who must change for you. Listen to yourself blaming everyone now for YOUR actions. Why were you banned from Twitter? They are a hyper capitalist corporation playing by your rules and yet you want them to make an exception for you just like you have expected everyone else here to for years.

TRUMP IS THE ESTABLISHMENT. He always was. He has done nothing but deepen the swamp filling it with friends and dodgy family just like Johnson and his chumocracy it the UK. It is why so many people are fucking dead. And still you refuse to see it.

Even now when Trump urges people to overthrow an election and then pretends that the people he said he loved 24hrs earlier should all be sharing a cell with him, you still pretend that he is the underdog, the victim, the one called names ffs

Fucking hell man he would throw you to the wolves and spit on your remains just like he has with your country and here you are refusing to hear a word said against him.

Like I suspected, you've got nothing to back up your claims because if you did you'd provide it instead of attacking me for daring ask you to produce the information. Is it that difficult and you're that lazy or is it that you know you're lying and can't be fucking bothered about it?

Scream "TRUMP IS THE ESTABLISHMENT" all you like, nobody is buying it. If he WAS the establishment, then those in positions of power would circle the wagons around him rather than attempt to toss him out of office. But you wouldn't notice Beanz, you've rigidly set your narrative and won't shift from it.

You don't get it and you won't listen to educate yourself about things......and then you'll complain about whatever happens next like Newton's Third Law of motion doesn't apply.

Yes you did 'Soros' etc you absolute bell end.

No it is not guilt by association it is guilt by you being hype quick to assume anyone who does not share your view must be an apologist for another extremist, because that is exactly what you are.

You have said fuck all about Trump and the wankers he sent in, and yet you expect people to indulge you while you pretend to be some neutral bystander. You are no better than those you mock.
    So because Soros is Jewish nothing can be said against him? Does Soros represent ALL Jews or something I don't get? I mean you want to talk about breaking a country in half, look what Soros did to the Bank of England.

All the vile shit you vomit out about Trump and you stan for George Soros?

Bruh.
    Is that why he is freaking out. Because I mentioned Soros and Soros is Jewish? I was just talking about Soros and if he had half a brain he could have read it was tongue in cheek but I guess he is to triggered by words. Thanks I couldnt figure out what he was losing his mind about this time. I thought he was all zoom friendly and open to discussion and what not, wearing wigs and being all happy go lucky and whatnot

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like the "unauthorized Capitol Building tour" will be child's play when compared to what Trump's Army has cooked up next.

https://www.citynews1130.com/2021/01...-inauguration/

Different news sources report the planning of a "Million Militia March" on Jan 20th. I suspect they're not going to be there to wish Biden Godspeed on his Presidency.

Of course, I did get this link from the highly leftist CityNews1130.com site... so anything read there should be carefully examined for TDS bias.

Hey... maybe this is where Brock is holed up at. He's probably involved in the planning and will be front and center on the march.

I hope he takes a "Hi Mom" sign with him just in case his mug gets televised.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Nobody owes you anything. Why can you not understand that? You seem to want everyone to do everything for you and to be handed everything on a plate. What happened to personal responsibility? You have never demonstrated any, ever.

It is always everyone else who must change for you. Listen to yourself blaming everyone now for YOUR actions. Why were you banned from Twitter? They are a hyper capitalist corporation playing by your rules and yet you want them to make an exception for you just like you have expected everyone else here to for years.

TRUMP IS THE ESTABLISHMENT. He always was. He has done nothing but deepen the swamp filling it with friends and dodgy family just like Johnson and his chumocracy it the UK. It is why so many people are fucking dead. And still you refuse to see it.

Even now when Trump urges people to overthrow an election and then pretends that the people he said he loved 24hrs earlier should all be sharing a cell with him, you still pretend that he is the underdog, the victim, the one called names ffs

Fucking hell man he would throw you to the wolves and spit on your remains just like he has with your country and here you are refusing to hear a word said against him.

Like I suspected, you've got nothing to back up your claims because if you did you'd provide it instead of attacking me for daring ask you to produce the information. Is it that difficult and you're that lazy or is it that you know you're lying and can't be fucking bothered about it?

Scream "TRUMP IS THE ESTABLISHMENT" all you like, nobody is buying it. If he WAS the establishment, then those in positions of power would circle the wagons around him rather than attempt to toss him out of office. But you wouldn't notice Beanz, you've rigidly set your narrative and won't shift from it.

You don't get it and you won't listen to educate yourself about things......and then you'll complain about whatever happens next like Newton's Third Law of motion doesn't apply.

Yes you did 'Soros' etc you absolute bell end.

No it is not guilt by association it is guilt by you being hype quick to assume anyone who does not share your view must be an apologist for another extremist, because that is exactly what you are.

You have said fuck all about Trump and the wankers he sent in, and yet you expect people to indulge you while you pretend to be some neutral bystander. You are no better than those you mock.
    So because Soros is Jewish nothing can be said against him? Does Soros represent ALL Jews or something I don't get? I mean you want to talk about breaking a country in half, look what Soros did to the Bank of England.

All the vile shit you vomit out about Trump and you stan for George Soros?

Bruh.

What did Soros do to the Bank of England?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    No.... seriously.

WTF is Brock??

I can only see one of several possibilities:

a) He's drunk out of his gourd and crying at a neighborhood bar.

b) He was arrested at the Capitol.

c) He's hiding under the bed, phone off the hook and computer disconnected.

d) He's gearing up for YET ANOTHER flip-flop, for which he'll emerge cursing Trump again... saying it's a great thing he lost.

e) He's in the toilet, since shit and toilets are one of his passions.

f) He's looking me up, like he did his "former-mortal-enemy-now-turned-Zoom-buddy" so he can name drop addresses and hint at coming to get me.

g) He's with Trump, asking for a job as a lackey, "go-fer"... anything to be able to remain close to him.

h) The Kool-aid he's been drinking all these years has finally gotten to him... and he's retching all over his precious toilet.

Me..... I'd go with "d".

Hooray! Brock has resurfaced. So basically we know it wasn't "b" (he was arrested at the Capitol). Whew!

No need for that GoFundMe effort almost started by someone who actually gave a shit at the time.

Welcome back, my flip-flopping friend.

Are you back AGAINST Trump? Or is it still pro-Trump Brock we're seeing?

So how's that calendar of events you were touting at the top of your lungs working out?

Has Trump been reinstated yet?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey! @FFFFF

How're those dates and predictions working out for you so far?

Thread Information