Tomorrow is January 6, 2021.

January 6th is an extremely significant date.

No... not for the reasons you mean-spirited people think.

It's because it's Three Kings Day here in Puerto Rico and most of the Spanish-speaking world.

It's the day little boys and girls wake up to find toys under their bed where they had left water for the Three Kings and grass for their camels.

It's a wonderful, ancient tradition. Sort of like Christmas morning in a huge part of the world (including here also).

BUT..... (cue sinister music)

Tomorrow, January 6th, is a significant date for yet ANOTHER reason.

Gee... I wonder what THAT is.

Oh..... NOW I remember.

Tomorrow, January 6, 2021..... is the day Brock has been trumpeting all over the damn forum that the election will be overturned and the whole kit and caboodle will be handed (all wrapped in a neat little bow) to Comrade Trump.

Tomorrow is the day that..... (even though Trump was TROUNCED 306 - 232 by "Sleepy Joe")..... in an election even admitted by most Republican rats jumping from the ship as being a fair, untainted election process..... there are still some rats left who are going to go down with the burning ship.

BTW... did I say "Brock"??

My bad. I meant to say "Totally Neutral, Consistent, Non-Flip Flopping" Brock. The King of Logic and Mental Stability.

The question is...... will I take the low road and totally rub it in the face of Brock when Biden is being sworn in as the 46th President of the United States, ending a 4-year nightmare of epic proportions.

Or will I take the high road and just let it slide under the rug.