Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You said the same thing about Trump winning.

I am sure everything will be fine and I am also sure you know it is 2021.

Hillary has long gone as will Trump be.
    Trump has a base, Hillary does not.

I know it's 2021 of course

HRC may have left the stage, but she still pulls puppet strings. Trump may well go or be forced to go, but that's not going to settle things.

Things will settle when certain people are finally held accountable for their wrongdoings. They know who they are.
    Didn’t our girl Hillary tell joe not to concede under any circumstances were he to lose?
    And she called Donald Trump an "illegitimate President" and THEN VP Joseph Robinette Biden instigated an investigation against Trump's Administration while Biden was still in office.

Think people forgot that? Think people will let that slide? Nope

As far as computer forensics go more information has been presented that something screwed up took place than was presented to the FBI that launched the FBI going after Enron. These companies should be investigated but like in 1960 everyone just turned their heads the other way. I’m not saying Trump won, I’m saying there is more than enough evidence to launch an investigation. Won’t happen though. Should have happened, I always like voting and I’d like to think everything is on the up and up. I don’t support any acts of violence, Brock probably deserves the 60 days in jail but once again I’m in awe at the selective outrage in the media.

Did I say bitcoin broke 40k today?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't take long did it? Literally an hour after it was circling FB. But also what kills me is that people still try to designate anarchy and tearing down stability and democratic norms with the simplicity and convivence of party affiliation . We need everything branded for us like children when in actuality there are cohorts of all types looking for the tear down. Enemy of my enemy and such. But yesterday the majority walked under Trumps banner and brands, literally and that's just a fact.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HRC may have left the stage, but she still pulls puppet strings. Trump may well go or be forced to go, but that's not going to settle things.

Things will settle when certain people are finally held accountable for their wrongdoings. They know who they are.
    Didn’t our girl Hillary tell joe not to concede under any circumstances were he to lose?
    And she called Donald Trump an "illegitimate President" and THEN VP Joseph Robinette Biden instigated an investigation against Trump's Administration while Biden was still in office.

As far as computer forensics go more information has been presented that something screwed up took place than was presented to the FBI that launched the FBI going after Enron. These companies should be investigated but like in 1960 everyone just turned their heads the other way. I’m not saying Trump won, I’m saying there is more than enough evidence to launch an investigation. Won’t happen though. Should have happened, I always like voting and I’d like to think everything is on the up and up. I don’t support any acts of violence, Brock probably deserves the 60 days in jail but once again I’m in awe at the selective outrage in the media.

Fucks sake ! $40k really?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I am afraid Steve won't be with us for 60 or so day's I understand he's okay hopefully I will get some news to keep you posted.

Oh shit. I guess it was probably option "b" after all.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

January 6 came and went and all of Brock's insane predictions were flushed down the toilet.

January 20 is inauguration day and Brock will once again go into deep depression.

When's National Gloating Day??

That's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

El Kabong Guest

People are apparently upset that a group of citizens went to address their grievances with THE GOVERNMENT directly rather than say burning down the neighborhood Sports Bar & looting the Target.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People are apparently upset that a group of citizens went to address their grievances with THE GOVERNMENT directly rather than say burning down the neighborhood Sports Bar & looting the Target.

And some of those same men and women minus an eye here and a few limbs there have been to war themselves. Government needs to be constantly checked by the people. But I know you're not all about criminals carrying clubs and arms breaking down doors, smashing windows and swinging on coppers now eh. Nooo. Course not.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Capitol hill riots were racist” I shit you not that’s what is being said now, racist.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's the return...of the space cowboy

Wow, and I thought he was a lost Minnesota Vikings Fan.

Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-08-2021 at 08:08 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    And some of those same men and women minus an eye here and a few limbs there have been to war themselves. Government needs to be constantly checked by the people. But I know you're not all about criminals carrying clubs and arms breaking down doors, smashing windows and swinging on coppers now eh. Nooo. Course not.
    LOL

This is rich Spicoli.

I can't think of anyone in political office who has NOT condemned breaking into the Capitol....but it's funny I can't seem to recall the same with the BLM/Antifa riots....surely there's no double standard!

I mean when activists stormed inside the Capitol to protest Kavanaugh becoming a Justice or when activists stormed Nancy Pelosi's office demanding she promote the Green New Deal the very same was said of them right? "Insurrectionists". And when BLM burned down parts of DC they were called "terrorists" by the Democrats weren't they? Weren't they?

OR did Democrats KNEEL in solidarity? And the media's response to those riots as opposed to this?

The folks who stormed the Capitol are the dogs who finally caught the car.....what did they do once inside? Set fire to it? Demolish it? No, they took selfies.

The voice which big tech, the media, the Democrats seek to extinguish WILL be heard...how it's heard is up to people like you Spicoli. Was taking the Capitol too much? Then perhaps a civil conversation would be more your speed....OR we could see what happens with more and continued rampant censorship, brow beating, disenfranchising, and ostracizing works. Think it'll go well?

I LOVE seeing the Dems go all Thin Blue line over this after catering to the All Cops Are Bastards crowd....bravo, that is special right there.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Fucks sake ! $40k really?
    Sorry let me correct that, it’s now 42,566 usd. Gone up 1,000 since I woke up

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you get a commission off bitcoin investments? I'm sorry... just a question that needs to be asked after seeing you pushing bitcoin in threads that have fuck all to do with it.

Tell you what....

I'm in a particularly good mood today, having just come out of a refreshingly nice pool and now sitting down to check up on my favorite sites.

So I'm gonna make a new Bitcoin thread, complete with your name on it.

Sort of like the Trump Vaccine... only nicer.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 01-08-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Do you get a commission off bitcoin investments? I'm sorry... just a question that needs to be asked after seeing you pushing bitcoin in threads that have fuck all to do with it.

Tell you what....

I'm in a particularly good mood today, having just come out of a refreshingly nice pool and now sitting down to check up on my favorite sites.

So I'm gonna make a new Bitcoin thread, complete with your name on it.

Sort of like the Trump Vaccine... only nicer.

You're welcome.
    Tbh not only do I not get commissions I actually don’t recommend anyone touch it. The thread is buried but I started a bitcoin thread quite a few years ago so I just threw money at it when it was “cheap”. Same with three other “cryptos” my motives were not financial they were more “screw the federal reserve.” I just find it funny now that all the institutions that called us early bitcoin buyers crazy are now pouring money into it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    LOL

This is rich Spicoli.

I can't think of anyone in political office who has NOT condemned breaking into the Capitol....but it's funny I can't seem to recall the same with the BLM/Antifa riots....surely there's no double standard!

I mean when activists stormed inside the Capitol to protest Kavanaugh becoming a Justice or when activists stormed Nancy Pelosi's office demanding she promote the Green New Deal the very same was said of them right? "Insurrectionists". And when BLM burned down parts of DC they were called "terrorists" by the Democrats weren't they? Weren't they?

OR did Democrats KNEEL in solidarity? And the media's response to those riots as opposed to this?

The folks who stormed the Capitol are the dogs who finally caught the car.....what did they do once inside? Set fire to it? Demolish it? No, they took selfies.

The voice which big tech, the media, the Democrats seek to extinguish WILL be heard...how it's heard is up to people like you Spicoli. Was taking the Capitol too much? Then perhaps a civil conversation would be more your speed....OR we could see what happens with more and continued rampant censorship, brow beating, disenfranchising, and ostracizing works. Think it'll go well?

I LOVE seeing the Dems go all Thin Blue line over this after catering to the All Cops Are Bastards crowd....bravo, that is special right there.
    Come on Lyle, seriously. What is so difficult and unthinkable able seeing a specific situation and doing something like oh I dunno saying...that was wrong. They fecked up and were out of line. At the bare minimum ffs.

It answers itself I guess when you preference a response and continue these broad generalities and a clear cemented political bias. Again you default to whataboutism right back to BLM with the casual melding of those darn antifa elements side by side to excuse others actions. I'll repeat it for the 120th time..those individuals committing crimes need to have their arses cuffed up. Period. But here's a shocker..not all BLM and civil rights protesters were "rioters and looters". Here's another shocker nor were ALL at the Capital. There are distinctions that get lost in our fever fits to be right all the time. Stereotypes are a helluva thing and a rickety crutch.

And you cannot be serious about a group of College and High school kids seeking reform of environmental issues with the goon squads spurned on directly from the Office of the President in an attempt to subvert democracy by force!? That is exactly what happened Wednesday. And you do know those young people had organized ahead of time with members of Congress to do a sit-in? Hoyer and others invited them back ffs. They sat still and were all arrested, over a hundred of them. And that was not the Capital building itself and it was not locked down and Congress was not in session confirming a new President. Tell me Lyle how many people died at that sit in? How many doors were bashed in and breeched, how many threats of doing bodily harm to multiple elected officials and lynching the VP were shouted out by that environmental group? Any idea how many pipe bombs and firearms those pesky kids brought with them? Any figures on the interior destruction committed, the windows smashed and broken, the amount of property stolen and offices looted and vandalized..again in the 'Federal' Capital of the United States. Tell me how many Cops and members of the free press were taking punches, and exactly how many Cops doing their jobs defending the institutions were clubbed over the head with fire extinguishers and pronounced dead the next morning? 'They took selfies'. Come on man. How high does that thin blue line flag fly today I wonder. You gotta be able to call out right and wrong and take the blinders off. But I know you're all in, have been for the longest time. But this tunnel vision burns fast bro. It takes you places you don't realize at times. What happened and what enablers openly wish for is not the way man, not now. Trumps lies and deception and unamerican regularity are not the hills to die on. He hasn't earned that and no individual is greater than this Nation. On our worst day and in our worst discord and disputes...censorship, disenfranchising, whack policies etc etc...so many would give all to have our "problems". Our freedoms and our free and fair participations where every man and woman has voice. And we have given blood and treasure to ensure they remain intact and stand as examples. We're not too far gone as a Country..not quite yet.. but we're throwing it all away far to willingly and this shat has got to stop.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 01-09-2021 at 03:21 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information