Well, my pastor challenged the congregation to a three week fast. Starting from Janaury 4th to the 24th. The first week was rough man. I never was soo hungry in all of my life.

And I'm not even doing the hard core fast of no food, drink at all between the daylight hours. My fast is simply the no solid food between 6am and 6pm, but between time you can have water or tea and/or fruits and vegetables. I tried this before and got through one week only. I think I can do it for the three weeks now... that first time I was eating nothing during the daylight hours. This time he advised us to have at least fruit or veggies during the day. lol....

The other forms of fasting are:
"The Daniel Fast" where you have fruits and vegetables only... I could have done this comfortably I feel.
The "one meal a day" fast, where it says what it is. You are only allowed to have one solid meal for the entire 24 hours, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Then there was the "social media" fast where you shut off all of the Twitter, Facebook and Saddo. lolol.... I need my social media for work, so that could not happen and me keep my job. Then it would be more than a fast, it would be starvation.

I can do it though. It's getting better. Plus, I want to lose some more weight. I am already seeing the pounds drop off here and there. I get up and run 6 times a week now. No less than 4 miles.

I can be down to my prime 210 pounds in a short while, hard work and dedication. Prayer and fasting! Yup!